Mental Health Thread ♡

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by kddicted, Dec 28, 2016.

1. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    I'm so sorry to hear you're suffering like this. Please try to speak to someone about it, unfortunately shoving it aside or trying to distract yourself won't work on things like this, it needs to be addressed.
    Do you have a close family member you can confide in or maybe a visit to your GP or a counsellor/therapist if you can?

I highly doubt that. We judge ourselves too harshly, but I am sure you are a wonderful person.

Please don't die. I know it seems dark and hard now, but it gets better.
    Try to find little things to look forward to and set little goals for yourself to achieve the one thing you want, whether it be a dream job, your own house, an overseas trip or something.
    It may not seem like it now, but you hae a life waiting for you.

Is there any way you can talk to a dr or professional soon? Maybe a MH helpline in your country to talk to a professional?
    That sounds absolutely horrific.

I'm so sorry.

2. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    I'm so sorry to hear this. Do you have a close friend or family member you can talk to?
    Can you go see your GP and talk to them about it?
    I'm glad you're fighting and your trying, but sometimes this battle is not one we can fight alone and need some back up on our team.

I hope you see someone soon. We're here for you.

Binnie_Bunny, Lulu_Key and kodoku like this.
  3. kodoku

kodoku Star

Currency:
    I often turn to food too which isn't really good, but I guess there are worst things heh....... just something we gotta work on..

yay <3

that's awful I'm so sorry... it's brave of your to speak like this, I think it's important too

please have a healthy meal as soon as possible, if you feel you can't please talk to someone..

let it out, talk to a friend, write it all down, whatever works for you, that would be good and healthy

I hope you can try and express this, talk to someone trustworthy the best way you can..

no way, I don't believe that, everyone has good things about them

everything can change, please don't give up

keep pushing on but reach out for help, please if you can.. please don't endure alone

try not to think that way, try to remember the happy and smiling her

I hope there's someone you can talk to, I hope there is help you can get, please stay strong <3

4. anonymous-post

Currency:
    Anonymous post #7

i feel so worthless & undeserving of love or affection.

5. anonymous-post

Currency:
    Anonymous post #8

I'm not okay. :( I'm taking Sulli's death extremely hard. I loved the person she was because she was herself in a society that didn't appreciate individualism and people being different. Something about her resonated with me. Now she's gone. My heart's broken because one of the few people that existed, was open about her struggles, and still tried to smile-- someone who gave me hope-- is no longer here. Her death is hurting me at a time when my mom's struggling with cancer, my fiance left me... I'm so broken right now. I'm older than Sulli, so it seems silly to be crushed over the passing of someone younger that I didn't know, but there was just something about her. I'm just... so sad. There are no words. I'm not okay.

6. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    I know how this feels, but trust me, you are not worthless and you are deserving of love and affection, and it will happen for you. Keep strong. <3

7. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    I'm so sorry to hear this, you're going through a lot and it's okay to be affected by Sulli's death, even if you didn't know her personally.

Allow yourself to grieve however you need to. I'm sorry I can't offer much more help but my condolences. I'm sorry for your loss and everything you've been going through. We're here for you if you need us.

8. Vipmultifandom10

Vipmultifandom10 Married to @RoAnon9935

Currency:
    from multifandom land where there are no haters
    Im not sure if I should post this because I might sound selfish for being happy

my boyfriend knew that I was depressed about what happened so he canceled work and he took me on a surprise date with my favorite foods and then he sang these songs for me and For a moment I felt Happy.
    Both of these songs are about rather being sad be beautiful cause you mean the world to someone and I wish that someone told her the same thing before she passed and I want to tell you who ever is reading this that you’re loved and your beautiful and colorful and that you give color to someone’s life

Some of you might know that I tried to take my own life a few months ago and I’ve been getting therapy but it came all crashing down when I heard the news and I don’t know if I will truly be happy again but for now I am gonna enjoy the sweetness of my date even though I don’t deserve it I wish that sulli got it instead

Binnie_Bunny, kodoku and ItsMilly43 like this.
  9. anonymous-post

Currency:
    Anonymous Post #8

i'm scared that i'm going to end up like sulli. we had so much in common. to lose the person i look up to, the person who taught me so much about confidence and how to be myself is heartbreaking. it has pitted me into another depressive episode. now, I've been having these for a while, but i just got out of a major one and i feel like another one is on its way. the last time i had an episode like this, i almost killed myself. i feel almost as if i should have. now, i know that sounds over-dramatic, but i feel it would've been a better option. i loved her. not in a weird, romantic way. like she was an older sister to me, even though i didn't know her. she always had good advice for me and i could see her and base what i was going to do off of her past experiences. i thought she was invincible. but i guess not. i wish she could hear me. i wish she would just say that this is a nightmare. i wish she would come back. please wake me up from this nightmare. thank you sulli.

10. anonymous-post

Currency:
    Anonymous Post #9

What if my threapist can't help me?

11. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    You're allowed to be happy. I know it might seem right now that it's inappropriate to allow yourself to feel happiness or enjoy things, but it's not.

Your bf sounds like a wonderful person, and your words to other people are beautiful. Thank you.

You do deserve it. It's okay to enjoy and appreciate it. Wishing she received it too is totally okay, but please don't deny yourself things for that reason.

12. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    If you feel like you are going to hurt yourself again, please reach out to a loved one or call a helpline or speak to your GP or therapist. I know it's hard, but it's important.

I'm so sorry for your loss. She meant so much to you, so grieving is important, however you need to as long as it's safe and you don't hurt yourself.

It might sound a bit silly, but if you want, write her a letter telling her exactly what she meant to you. Write everything out. You don't have to send it anywhere, just have it there for yourself and for her.

Again, I'm so sorry for your loss. We're here for you. <3

13. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    This might not be helpful, but trust me, this is a thought that a lot of people have when it comes to therapy.

All I can say is keep trying. It's helpful to have a person to talk to, and it's helpful to have a professional give advice or point things out from a different perspective.

Therapists are a little like shoes though, sometimes the first one isn't the right fit, so you have to try another one. If you feel like your therapist isn't helping or you're not really that comfortable with them after a few sessions, it's okay to find a new one.

I'm glad you're going and I hope you find it helpful soon. <3

14. sweettaylor

sweettaylor Rookie

Currency:
    There is something really weird going on with me.
    I hate showing myself vulnerable in front of others but i need to vent real hard.
    I have this strange (maybe even justified?) feeling of guilt for what happened to Sulli. Maybe it's too early to talk about it as we still need to wait for more info being revealed surrounding the cause of her death but today and yesterday was immensely hard on me. Although I have never mentioned Sullis name in any context, I can't help but feel horrible and many of my supressed feelings are somehow triggered. I feel drained and my head didn't stop hurting. I feel so miserable ever since the news broke out and now seeing so many kpop fans on every social platform accusing those who have ever said one harsh word against another idol of being guilty of "murdering" or as devil incarnate makes my stomach turn twice.
    I feel guilty for what I used to spread everywhere about a certain idol and i honestly have no idea what I would do if the same cruel thing happens to that certain idol that i used to trashtalk a lot.
    And i don't know what to do to make myself feel better.
    Maybe leaving akp or the internet for a while will help me calming down? I honestly don't know. But one thing for sure, seeing people everywhere on my timeline cursing the hell out of toxic kpop fans like me and accusing people like me of murder/culprit or devilish activities hurts so much and i don't know how to cope with it or how to make everything better.
    Sorry for the long text but I needed to say this.

Binnie_Bunny and kodoku like this.
  15. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    What happened to Sulli is not your fault so please don't feel guilty about it.
    Everyone is reacting strongly right now because the wounds are so fresh, but I guarantee you that a large majority of the people attacking haters and saying things like that, have said hateful things about an idol at least once in their kpop fan career.

Maybe use this as a positive thing to realise the power of your words, instead of a negative thing. You're not a bad person for having bad thoughts about someone, but sometimes those thoughts don't need to be vocalised, or at least vocalised publicly.

Taking a break away might be a good idea while everyone is still trying to process what's going on and looking for someone to blame to help grieve.

You're not a bad person at all, so please don't think this.
    I hope you feel better soon. I'm sorry you're feeling like this.<3

16. kodoku

kodoku Star

Currency:
    you're not worthless and you deserve to be loved, try telling yourself that, start building yourself up....

it's okay to feel everything you are feeling. I'm sorry you are going through such hardships but I really believe Sulli would tell you to live on happily if she could, please don't let go

thank you for sharing this with us, I'm happy for you and you deserve all those good things :)

You're going to be okay. Your story, your journey.. they belong to only you, and are written by you, please always remember that

they are only people too, and sadly, no one can fix things for us.. we must do it ourselves even if we are blessed enough to get somebody's help.. but if you aren't getting along with them or something like that, you could always try talking to someone else

I think taking a break from the internet is a good idea, and maybe you could use that time to work on yourself, to take care of yourself in a better way and begin to heal..

17. New_ONCE

New_ONCE Rookie

Currency:
    Replaying Twice and Red Velvet's songs. ^^
    I want to die

18. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    I'm sorry. Please don't die. Can I do anything to help?

19. anonymous-post

Currency:
    Anonymous Post #10

I just tried to strangle myself to death, I felt my head getting hot as I started having issues to breathe, I also inflicted damage to myself but I couldn't get enough courage to use the knife I had at my own side to do so

20. PLKP

PLKP ✧・:* ❤️ Official Chief of Jin's Cult ❤️ ・:*✧

Currency:
    Please do seek professional help.
    If you can't do it in person, than please at least call/text suicidal hotlines. (Samaritans 116 123)

So many people are in your position... but so many have powered through it. Whatever you are feeling right now, just know it won't be there forever.

The fact that you were able to resist the knife shows courage. Please try and store away those and any items away - enough for you to not be able to access it.

Write down your thoughts and what will motivate you to keep on living. Use distraction techniques in the meantime. Do what you enjoy.

Anytime these dark thoughts come, switch on maybe your favourite tv show or dance like crazy in your bedroom to your favourite song. Do what makes you happy. Think about how you'll get through today and don't think about the future constantly. Just today.

Draft saved Draft deleted