Mental Health Thread ♡

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by kddicted, Dec 28, 2016.

1. kodoku

kodoku Star

I really relate to your words, I once felt something similar.. "how can you not care about me?" and "I must not be worthy of anything if you won't even look at me".. but actually, rather than not being worthy, it's probably just a matter of two people not being right for each other which is the most common and natural thing in the world, even if it causes so much hurt every day.. it's just life. I think you still need time, but try to work on getting better, I really believe your heart will heal from this one day

ripiasuju, ItsMilly43 and Tuturuu like this.
  2. boringgirl

boringgirl Celebrity

Produce Trash
    At this point I'm on the verge of breaking as all these memories I want to forget and scars from all the mental damage I've gotten are resurfacing once again.

I need a break from this forum.

And maybe a break from life.

bye

3. kodoku

kodoku Star

I'm sorry. Please do what's best for you, take care of yourself.. <3

Zuko1 and ItsMilly43 like this.
  4. ParkJinnyisunder

ParkJinnyisunder Public Figure

Jihyo's servant
    god im so annoying i even annoy myself. like MUST I be so unlikeable? like im fckig ugly, short, stupid,obnoxious, weird, and apparently creepy?? Everytime i get up or speak i cant handle ppl l listening or even looking at me i fcking hate it. also i have to fight the urge to jump over my fence and walk into a busy street everyday. there is literally nothing in my life that is hard but i still HATE it, well tbh myself

5. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

I'm so sorry to hear you're feeling like this. I'm sure you're none of those things.
    Do you think you might have some form of stage fright if you don't like people focusing on you when you speak up?

Do you have anyone to talk to in real life about how you're feeling about wanting to walk into traffic? Someone you trust and are comfortable with?

Is there anything I can do to help out?

kodoku, ParkJinnyisunder and Zuko1 like this.
  6. Zuko1

Zuko1 Celebrity

I'm sure you are your worst critic. Looks are not the most important thing. Please try to work on yourself mentally and physically. Sports are a great way to let out frustration and the exercise really helps to make you feel happier.

I am not the best public speaker either and hate having attention on myself but if you cannot avoid it due to studies; then try staring straight ahead rather than looking at a group of people. Don't worry about what others think of your speech. Just think and speak carefully and at a good pace.

I'm sure you are very sweet; that's what I think of you since I have joined.

LovelySerenity, kodoku and ItsMilly43 like this.
  7. kodoku

kodoku Star

I'm sorry you feel that way, I know how frustrating it can be when you don't like yourself. The good news is it's something you can work on and improve. There is much to be thankful for and I'm sure you have many good qualities as well. Maybe try writing all of those things down, that would be a good start I think :)

8. topsyoxy

topsyoxy Super Rookie

Do not respond
    Sadness, lack of motivation, and disinterest are common symptoms of depression, but being openly aware of them and feeling it at the same time is so existential and frustrating and miserable. Have I really become such a miserable child who can't seem to stay out of her head?

Like said, I'm no longer interested in the things I used to be into. I try so hard to make myself happy and explore new things all to just hold myself back again. I feel like I'm running in pace; everything around me is changing as I continue to stay in one place, I grow with it, but never get to experience it.

And I'm pretty pathetic, and easily self conscious. Certain things don't make me jealous such as the life and money of rich people, but more along with people get along well with others. I'm not saying having a shit ton of friends but people who at least acknowledge your presence and don't over analyze every word you say.

While I was throwing up in the sink today I ripped back open a wound from teeth scraping. I haven't binged in months but still the littlest things freak me out. I'm so unlikable. I'm easily bored and often times my mood and personality is dependent on others. I just want to escape it all and I don't know how when even the lies I tell to myself and others are so predictable now.

#14928 topsyoxy, Sep 10, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2019
    ItsMilly43, LovelySerenity and kodoku like this.
  9. ParkJinnyisunder

ParkJinnyisunder Public Figure

Jihyo's servant
    Idk why, but these days I constantly feel like im in a dream, like i sit down and ppl start talking to me and i get horrified bc i feel like nothing is real and i am watching myself from afar and am absolutely disgusted by what i see, i cant process anything and i dont know what to do bc i feel like i am going to wake up and enter reality, but i dont. I cant do any of my work because of this its really annoying. i science i have to get up from my seat, grab a tissue, and then go aggressively rip it up to somewhat focus

kodoku and ItsMilly43 like this.
  10. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

That sounds really scary and concerning.
    Is there any chance for you to go to your GP/family dr and talk to them? Make sure there's no underlying cause to the disassociation?

kodoku and ParkJinnyisunder like this.
  11. kodoku

kodoku Star

aw that must be scary for you, please talk to someone you can trust, hopefully it's nothing serious <3

ItsMilly43 likes this.
  12. itzy_bitzy

itzy_bitzy Super Rookie

i dont need support I need someone to whoop my ass...
    I think in the next couple of years I might just go mental and walk naked in the streets... I am suffering of anexity depression and bipolar disorder... do u think these things can make u go nuts??? Like sometimes I get scared what if I lost control and became serial killer wtfffffhhhh ahhh..... :cryingr::angryr:

ItsMilly43 and kodoku like this.
  13. begginforthread

begginforthread Public Figure

Cunt
    Sounds like the build up to a panic attack. You should really talk to a doctor.

14. kodoku

kodoku Star

you're not going to become a serial killer. Maybe you could try talking to someone about this? In any case, please take care of yourself, of both your physical and mental health <3

ItsMilly43 and itzy_bitzy like this.
  15. itzy_bitzy

itzy_bitzy Super Rookie

Thanks No way I am going to talk to anyone about it... they will think I am nuts.. I mean I am very kind I think I take care of others and things like that but sometimes I get so scared just the thought of that....

16. itzy_bitzy

itzy_bitzy Super Rookie

Does anyone here suffer from bipolar??

17. begginforthread

begginforthread Public Figure

Cunt
    No but I've known several people that do and I've seen the severity of it. It's a condition that absolutely needs to be treated. Seriously talk to a doctor if you think you might have it.

itzy_bitzy, ItsMilly43 and kodoku like this.
  18. kodoku

kodoku Star

Not that I know of.. I do still hope you will talk to someone when you're ready, please don't endure this alone

itzy_bitzy and ItsMilly43 like this.
  19. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

It sounds like you do need support. Depression, anxiety, and bipolar are all serious and can't be handled silently on your own.
    There's no shame in seeking help. People won't think your crazy or insane, and doctor's and therapists etc are there to help you and do what's best for you.

Please seriously consider seeing a your doctor about this, I know it's scary but it's in your best interest.

You're strong. You got this :)

(P.S. you definitely won't become a serial killer, so try not to worry about that.)

itzy_bitzy and kodoku like this.
  20. topsyoxy

topsyoxy Super Rookie

I've been experiencing a lot of deja vu recently and it's not that great. I hate the feeling of doing/seeing the same thing over and over again. Im sick of eating the same things, talking to the same people, having the same conversations, and always feeling sad. It's tiresome and depressing. I wish there was somebody to rise me out of this state

Draft saved Draft deleted