[MEGA THREAD] Irene getting exposed by insiders for rude behavior: Cosmetic stores remove her

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by omegateatimer, Oct 21, 2020.

?

Are you surprised about the revelations?

1. Yes

160 vote(s)
    44.4%
  2. No

200 vote(s)
    55.6%
  1. omegateatimer

omegateatimer Celebrity

Currency:
    CURRENT STATUS:
    - Cosmetic stores remove Irene as CLINIQUE brand model

knetizens are not happy + want the audio to be released
    [​IMG]

Article: Irene on suspicions of abusing stylist, "Immature attitude, thoughtless behavior, I'm sorry"

Source: Chosun via Naver

1. [+7,539, -186] Apologizing? Apologizing only afterthe scandal blow up, does that count as a real apology? It gives me goosebumps to think that she was acting like this behind the cameras while smiling like the devil for the public and begging forpopularity...

2. [+2,873, -70] Look how disingenuous her apology is

3. [+2,277, -55] But you wouldn't have said a thing if none of this was exposed.. you really aged backwards, didn't you, tsk

4. [+2,003, -43] She's feeling the fire under her feetnow that her movie's about to be released.. What exactly did you say in those recordings for it to get to this point? Let the public decide!

5. [+1,347, -44] People never change who they really are inside, she'll do this to someone else again

6. [+1,033, -7] That recording must've been terrible for her to come straight out and confirm it

7. [+958, -13] It's not like she's a teenager, she's in her thirties now. I highly doubt she's going to reflect over anything. People aren't meant to be fixed. Just retire and go abuse people in your corner of the room. What a mess.

8. [+880, -15] Something about her facial expressions always looked pissed off. Despite having a pretty face, she never gave a kind impression.

9. [+887, -24] Irene and Joy are quite infamous. I do think that she had this coming. These times are new times, celebrities aren't anyone special enough to get away with abusing anyone. How immature of her.

10. [+865, -13] One thing's for sure, she will never land another CF model or variety show again. She's going to have to take years to recover from this. I remember another certain celebrity got into a similar scandal and couldn't get back on TV for years only to get bombarded with hate once she did so she had to quit again. Irene's celebrity career is effectively over with this...

Article: "Irene's character has always been like this" staff accounts pour out

Source: Kukmin Ilbo via Nate

1. [+2,982, -89] She must've thought she was unapproachable after getting a taste of money and fame at such a young age ㅋ How dare you act like that to people who are there to support you? ㅋ She needs a stern reprimanding.

2. [+2,563, -87] This is a huge scandal. I remember all the media play they did for her calling her an 'ice princess' since her debut. In the end, she ended up being the craziest b*tch ever stuck in her own princess mindset;;

3. [+497, -7] SM has several cold, b*tchy female singers that they've glamorized as being 'chic'

4. [+423, -8] She's 29 years old... how can you behave like that when you're approaching 30? I assumed she was some immature girl in her early twenties but I was shocked to read her age... Imagine how coddled she must've been all her life...

5. [+344, -15] And this is why Park Jin Young is always obsessing over character and attitude

6. [+338, -7] Abuse of power is unforgivable

7. [+332, -3] She's only apologizing because there's a recording ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ sigh ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+299, -5] The reason I don't trust the person who's defending her is because this wasn't just a one time case. If it was, I can see the stylist having blame too like maybe she wasn't professional or something but there are multiple people coming out to say the same thing. It's not an issue of instance but an issue of her character. Don't shield what can't be shielded. You guys do realize that the stylists still need to find work in this field , right? Imagine how bad she must've been to them for her to risk their careers for this.

9. [+252, -8] She has it written all over her face... "I'm a bitch" ㅎㅎㅎ

10. [+212, -5] To the person shielding her... they said in their post that "she was different than the rumors she had heard countlessly about"?? So she there were already "countless" rumors about her going around?

Source: Naver

1. [+1,786, -35] Accounts that pressed like on the exposé: Red Velvet's former coordi, Vogue's September editor, industry top Hong Jang Hyun, photographer Kim Hee Joon, BoA's coordi, SHINee's former coordi, top nail artist Unistella, Marie Clarie editor, GQ editor, Singles editor, Eyes Magazine editor, S management models

2. [+1,147, -11] How bad is the recording that shecouldn't even refute any of it ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1,007, -30] Has her character always been likethis? Or did fame get to her head?

4. [+599, -61] She needs to go to JYP and get a few years of character training

5. [+470, -9] It's not like she's a top celebrity in the industry or has accomplished anything special as one of the main idols in a large entertainment company. It's ridiculous that she thought she was big enough to be abusive towards not only her internal staff but to editors and skilled staff of other companies? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Is she stupid or is she unable to control her own temper??? Or did she spend her whole life training so she has no idea what social etiquette is like?

Article: Irene's character controversy continues to burn... additional accounts come out

Source: Everyday Econ via Naver

1. [+2,167, -44] To all of the people in the industry who are defending her, please stop defending her by saying that she wasn't abusive towards you and that she was kind to you so that makes her a kind person. It's basically like saying that someone's not amurderer because they didn't kill you even though they killed other people. Is someone kind just because they were kind to you? There are victims who exist. Stop killing them twice.

2. [+1,484, -43] She claimed that she's a super shy, reserved personality, and that her voice is naturally timid;; I'm getting goosebumps. She really acted it up!

3. [+750, -25] If talk of the recording never came out, she never would've apologized and she would've kept promoting like nothing was wrong. Stop attacking the victims twice! There have been a sequence of shields from staff but isn't the timing of it so funny? Ifanything, they're ruining her character and image even further.

4. [+509, -11] Two things you should never forget in society: humility and respect. People can be scarier than money.

5. [+424, -17] True colors aren't meant to change

-

Article: Fans respond to Irene's confirmation... "I've known her for 7 years, I hoped that it wasn't true"

Source: Korea Ilbo via Naver

1. [+1,363, -35] What truth are they looking for? ㅋㅋ Then shall we release the recording and debate the truth then? Can you fans handle it? Obviously she came out confirming it right away because there's indisputable evidence.

2. [+595, -22] She let all the compliments about her beauty get to her head, to the point where she must think she's Kim Tae Hee or Lee Na Young. Even pretty actresses like them never abuse their staff, who do you think you are? ㅋㅋㅋ Farewell

3. [+283, -6] Release the recording

4. [+179, -9] She thought her popularity made the world hers

5. [+126, -0] All of the staff who worked with her on the movie pressed like on the post ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ she must have a huge temper

Article: Red Velvet cancels fan meet on the 24th due to Irene's controversy

Source: Han via Naver

1. [+149, -18] Irene needs to leave Red Velvet just like Jimin left AOA.. the other members need to make it through this..

2. [+54, -6] Isn't this the group that called it an honor meeting Kim Jong Un ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+49, -5] I've been seeing a ton of shield articles coming up but that doesn't make her abuse go away ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+44, -2] Disband the group~ and let SM take responsibility. Stop debuting people with poor character. Stylists and managers are all a part of the family. They're all sacrificing themselves for these stars. It doesn't seem like a one time thing that Irene abused them. People like her should be banned from ever becoming celebrities. What times does she think we're living in?

5. [+35, -0] Irene would be getting less hate if her shield posts were coming from other people workingin the industry but they're all coming from people who know her personally

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2020/10/irenes-controversy-continues-to-rage-on.html

- 2nd post by editor:

- clarification: it wasn’t bullying more like scolding

https://www.allkpop.com/article/202...s-post-alleging-red-velvets-irene-bullied-her

- according to a former trainee Irene allegedly bullied her

Old status:

- some Staff defends her against the allegations

- RV won’t attend K-Culture Festival

- SM statement has released a statement

SM statement:

- Irene has met up with stylist in question

- Irene confirmed the suspicions by netizens and apologized for her rude behavior

Apology with trans:

old status:
    - alleged idol has been known to be rude in the industry
    - a lot of insiders (confirmed) came forward and shared their encouragement for the OP
    - the post by OP was liked by some of ex RV staff
    - knetizens suspect Irene due to this fact
    -articles about this controversy are currently trending in Korea
    - SM still hasn’t put out any statement

Surprised people are not talking about this but it seems that an editor encountered a very rude idol.

NEWS
    Posted by haydn-an [​IMG] 3 hours ago
    Netizens speculate that a famous female idol is at the center of a controversial post made by a photoshoot editor
    AKP STAFF

[​IMG]
    Recently, there has been a commotion in anonline community as a post from a photoshoot editor exposing the rude action of a celebrity was shared.

On October 20th, editor Kang Kook Hwa, famous for being a visual director for many famous pictorials, posted a lengthy post on her Instagram account. In the post, the editor speaks about an incident in which a celebrity verbally attacked her.

Kang Kook Hwa begins the story by citing the infamous 'nut rage' incident of the vice president of Korean Air and other incidents in which an individual abused their power.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The editor wrote:

"Looking at articles about Heather Cho, who is the epitome of a 'sociopath' when she created the infamous peanut incident in which she made an airplane with 250 passengers return to the airport over some peanuts, also the article about the psychopathic elementary school daughter of Bang Jung Ho, the former president of TV Chosun, who abused her power and cursed at her 50-year-old chauffeur. I came to wonder how an individual is raised to become like that. I've been deeply thinking about it, but today, I've been thoroughly trampled by this one person, and I became the position of the abused. Proven to be disqualified from being human + a puppet living behind a smiling mask + known to be a warm person by friends + an 'adult child' who lacks character + has a sense of entitlement + has the stupidity that reveals all the deficiencies transparently to the person they meet for the first time.

I should have prepared myself from the stories I've heard before I met her. But today, I became speechless as this person stung me with her words that are like electric needles. I had no choice but to stand still with my hands, feet, and even my brain tied together. I had to stand still in front of that repulsive face that was hysterically throwing a fit at me. I had to stand there like a fool without anything I could do. This person did not give me time to understand the situation or even seek understanding from this person. This person didn't even give me a chance to explain because she can't hear anything. I've experienced all sorts of people in this field for 15 years. I thought I had experienced everything in life and thought I had let everything go, but I was wrong.

I experienced hell for 20 minutes in an unfamiliar room. This person skipped the greeting and sat right down as this person began spewing insults at my face with her cellphone pointed at me. This person was so emotional that you couldn't know if she's talking to everyone in the room or just me. But either way, the target today was me. I wondered, 'I guess other people experienced this too? They are experiencing it, right?' The knife from her mouth did not stop as I have been stabbed multiple times by her words, and only tears rolled down my face. I wasn't even in the right mind to feel embarrassed that I was crying; tears just came out. What am I doing this for? Who am I doing this for? What do I want to show? Is it to earn money? Who chose me? Did someone ask for a favor? Why am I going through such an insult?!

I thought deeply about this but could not understand her actions. I calmed down, and I wanted to talk to her person to person like a normal human being. And I wanted an apology. But she just disappeared. I recorded everything, just in case something else would happen. I should take action against this lady. I will state the exact facts through my words.

I was an editor paid to work and was a writer. I'm going to use all my energy and use my brain smartly and cleverly from now on. It's been a long time since I felt revenge be a catalyst #psycho #monster"

As this post took to the web and spread across many online communities, there have been many speculations that the editor is talking about a famous girl group idol. Some Korean netizens speculated that the individual mentioned in this post could be Red Velvet's Irene or Seulgi due to the hashtags #psycho and #monster. However, other netizens quickly pointed out that it can't be Seulgi or Irene because the editor had worked with the two idols before and complimented them on their kind personality.

[​IMG]
    Also, Korean netizens are speculating the person in question could also be an actress since the editor is in her forties and has been working in this field for 15 years. Therefore, there is the possibility it isn't a young celebrity but an older celebrity.

Since the post went viral in the online communities in Korea, many Korean netizens are still deducing who the person in this post may be.

this post is a copy paste from the main akp site and not my personal opinion

#1 omegateatimer, Oct 21, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2020
  2. WhimsyLand

WhimsyLand Rookie

Currency:
    Why did she tag monster and psycho tho LMAOO

glitglpwm, fishstiks, Eithra and 3 others like this.
  3. poteto

poteto Public Figure

Currency:
    I don't understand this.

L_catzzz likes this.
  4. omegateatimer

omegateatimer Celebrity

Currency:
    Okay and why don’t you understand it?

5. poteto

poteto Public Figure

Currency:
    That it's an actress and a old one because the editor has been working 15 years in the field, I don't know how they connected the dots with just that.

6. omegateatimer

omegateatimer Celebrity

Currency:
    It’s akp. They still do not know what writing a real and good article is

7. sheryllee3

sheryllee3 Public Figure

Currency:
    I'll comeback when the celebrity's name actually gets exposed. I dont like to speculate

8. omegateatimer

omegateatimer Celebrity

Currency:
    I doubt it will be exposed this fast, maybe since the original writer has some evidence

9. harambeisalive

harambeisalive Trendsetter

Currency:
    So it seems like this person has had reoccurring rumours about her being a dick to work with. I don't recall any female idols that have those kinds of rumours about them so I'm thinking it's probably an older person that been in the industry for ages so developed a diva attitude.

As for the tags I think it's mainly referring to her being a psycho and monster personality wise rather than hint to red velvet

10. omegateatimer

omegateatimer Celebrity

Currency:
    Yeah I think so too but it would be interesting to know who it might be

Xoxo00 likes this.
  11. tomiee

tomiee brass shaker

Currency:
    drowning in the sewer
    im too lazy to read who's the person in question?

L_catzzz and Hyoeulgi like this.
  12. viperfish

viperfish Rookie

Currency:
    Ooh that's some sizzling hot tea right there :eyebrowsr: I wonder who it is....

vickyg51, Neurotic02 and Xoxo00 like this.
  13. JB24

JB24 Rookie

Currency:
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe they actually specified that it was an idol? I think that is just speculation based on the # they used.

L_catzzz and A.Fishbowl like this.
  14. Panda

Panda Married to @LuhansGreenHair

Currency:
    cause the person yelling at her was probably a monster and psycho

15. omegateatimer

omegateatimer Celebrity

Currency:
    Yeah could be, I just read through the akp article. I might change the title

16. VIPiggy

VIPiggy Idol

Currency:
    so she is admitting she out for "revenge" (not justice) - also why not just expose the celeb if she has it recorded - what's with the dramatics.
    (the celeb that screwed her over doesn't sound nice but this woman doesn't sound very normal either - I hope this is not a taeyong type situation)

jaiapollo, Eithra, Daneyed and 7 others like this.
  17. Clmlrv

Clmlrv Trainee

Currency:
    Isn’t she the one who did the interview with Irene where Irene gets emotional and cries? Or was she just the photographer for that

18. finana

finana Public Figure

Currency:
    Drop the name or be quiet

19. etherealaurora

Currency:
    Stardust
    My thoughts exactly, ppl who are out for revenge are never innocent either. This whole thing is suspicious on both sides.

20. Señorita

Señorita Super Rookie

Currency:
    Exactly. This lowkey shading will only make other speculate and drag celebrities if they are not involved in this