Want to join in on the discussion? It's easy to sign up!

Welcome to our community

[[( MEGA POLL )]] Who is better Twice vs SNSD [Talent, Visuals, Songs, Personality]

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by K_Pop_Captain, Apr 24, 2018.

?

Who is better factoring in Talent + Visuals + Songs + Personality

1. Twice

20 vote(s)
    18.5%
  2. SNSD

73 vote(s)
    67.6%
  3. TIE

15 vote(s)
    13.9%
  1. K_Pop_Captain

K_Pop_Captain Artist

Talent: Twice are underrated on a talent perspective but I’d give this to SNSD for their superior singing.
    Visuals: Twice are prettier and have more variety in their looks
    Songs: Having listened to load of main title tracks I think Twice’s are more memorable
    Personality: Both are a lot of fun so TIE

OVERALL: JYPE’s new gen warrior queens TWICE

2. perpetualpotato

Just passing by to give my totally unbiased opinion in favor of SNSD

3. BritishSone

Firefighter
    SNSD are my Queens
    [​IMG]

and Twice are my princesses
    [​IMG]

No drama from me :siptear:

gracextae, music838, TPay15 and 11 others like this.
  4. freysan

freysan Artist

none really but are you bored?

[​IMG]

5. lmaoooooo

lmaoooooo Artist

SNSD win in all these categories for me, and I've had limited exposure to both of them in variety so idk

6. sonemariam

sonemariam Star

I agree on this, Snsd are queens and twice princesses.

Lumna and BritishSone like this.
  7. Papayaaa

Papayaaa Artist

Songs: I prefer Twice's songs. SNSD have a lot of songs that I used to like but I like how JYP goes all the way to give Twice extremely memorable songs, tastefully or not.
    Visuals: I second you on the variety of Twice's visuals, plus they have more members who I find very pretty.
    Dancing: I have no idea
    Personnality: I don't watch a lot of variety stuff etc but from the little I've seen, both groups seem equally fun.
    Singing: SNSD have more strong singers. I'm not very fond of their voice colors but I admit Taeyeon, Tifanny and Jessica (when she was there) seem to know what they're doing.

8. suzang

suzang Legend

EXO's Mama
    Lol this one doesn’t have half as much drama as the other xD

Talent: SNSD. They have the better vocalists and dancers as well overall performers. I don’t think either group has good rappers but I guess Chaeyoung is the best out of the bunch. Even with rap given to TWICE though, SNSD tops in terms of overall talent.
    Visuals: SNSD has more pretty members than TWICE but TWICE has Tzuyu so it’s pretty equal.
    Personality: I have watched variety from both and SNSD is more fun but they have more experience and I guess that makes a difference. I’ll give this to SNSD too although I don’t think it’s really fair to compare. Maybe TWICE will improve within a few more years.
    Music: TWICE’s title tracks are better but SNSD’s album tracks are a million times better.

So I guess overall SNSD.

jaehyunxjung and K_Pop_Captain like this.
  9. trashy26

trashy26 Artist

at the moment there is no gg who can top snsd just like there is none at bg that can top bigbang :D they are too loved

10. boyvert4bom

boyvert4bom Entertainer

SNSD. OT9

So pretty
    So many good bops with fun dances.
    Vocals.... Don't even bother.

11. Plushieless

Plushieless Artist

Interesting one... well, here's my 2 cents:

Talent: I may be eaten alive here, but I believe both Twice and SNSD have like 3 obviously talented members and the rest is just average or even below average. However, SNSD's talented members are more talented than Twice's (in the vocals department). So yeah, SNSD.

Visuals: I think Twice has prettier girls overall. SNSD's girls are pretty too, but Twice's are prettier in my conception.

Songs: Twice has more catchy songs, but SNSD has the more epic ones (if this term even exists haha) I'm torn on this one... Probably SNSD.

Personality: I have to say I didn't watch many SNSD variety, and Twice I know better because I watch more frequently and watched Sixteen as well. This goes for Twice but only because of familiarity.

It is a tie for me. Personally I prefer Twice, but I was trying to be as unbiased as possible.

gracextae and HakSama like this.
  12. emanresu10

emanresu10 Legend

Talent: SNSD

Visuals: TWICE*

Songs: TWICE/SNSD (Tie)

* While I believe Yoona to be the most beautiful idol, I believe TWICE to be prettier as a group.

gracextae and HakSama like this.
  13. Lubby00

Lubby00 Star

No more Twice vs SNSD comparisons please. I scrolled down the comments without looking because I knew I’d cuss a B out had I saw them talk crap

Mergs and gracextae like this.
  14. kennricky

kennricky Super Rookie

New generation of K-Pop fans already missed the best era of GG.
    SNSD, 2NE1, KARA, Wonder Girls, f(x), After School, 4minute, Sistar, Rainbow .... nostalgia.

15. JujuNinja

JujuNinja Rookie

Talent: SNSD
    Visual:
    SNSD: Yoona, Taeyeon, Yuri, Tiffany, Jessica, Sooyoung, Seohyun(They are all beautiful, my opinion)
    Twice: Tzuyu
    overall: SNSD
    Personality: SNSD, I love their dorkiness( I don't know if dorky is a personality or not.)
    Song: It really depends on which music you like better. For me, SNSD suit my taste better

Den_den likes this.
  16. meqts

meqts Super Rookie

I really love both groups, each of them have something different and unique but I prefer Snsd in general. My vote goes to them

HakSama and Den_den like this.
  17. lexuswoo

lexuswoo Artist

Seunghoon's wife
    Why not both?

misterpat25 likes this.
  18. SanasOverbite

SanasOverbite Super Rookie

Sure, I'll bite.

Talent: This may come as a shock, but singing isn't the only talent there is when it comes to being an idol. I'll keep it confined to 3 categories: Vocals, Dance, and Stage Presence.

Vocals: Taeyeon alone is a better singer than all of Twice's best singers, so this easily goes to SNSD.
    Dance: Both groups only have one outstanding dancer (Hyoyeon and Momo) However, the rest of SNSD members are average-slightly above average at best while Twice has really good dancers in Sana, Nayeon, Jihyo, and Mina. Dance goes to Twice.
    Stage Presence: Both groups know how to work the stage and the audience. Tie.

Visuals: Very unpopular opinion but I've never found SNSD's visuals to be that outstanding. Twice on the other hand has a wide variety of different and distinct faces and Tzuyu is next level pretty. Twice wins this one.

Songs: I like Twice's title tracks better but I can't deny the impact that SNSD's had. Tie.

Variety: SNSD are seasoned variety vets but Twice's has greatly improved over the last year. SNSD take this but only slightly.

19. Zenning

Zenning Entertainer

I usually don't react on threads like this one, but this misperception I should rectify.

SNSD aren't among the strongest dance girl groups of the 2nd generation for nothing, they were 1 of the best, most versatile dance girl groups of the 2nd kpop generation. To give a few examples:

I could easily find 20+ SNSD dance performances in a variety of genres and styles that are of the same dancing skill level if not better.

As for stage presence:

I kinda doubt TWICE are on that level of stage presence yet. If they can reach it in the upcoming years, we'll have to see.

To be clear, I'm not trying to dis here on TWICE: but I noticed that - especially newer kpop fans - have maybe only seen a few videos of SNSD and not seen how complete slayers SNSD can be not only in vocals, but also regarding dance talents and stage performances and versatility on stage.
    They weren't just queen of queens for many years for nothing, even in an era when kpop was flooded with memorable girl groups :)

#19 Zenning, Apr 25, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2018
    HakSama likes this.
  20. jagerjack

jagerjack Artist

You wanna say the Kpop scene was more flooded before than now? Lmfao

HakSama likes this.