LUVIES

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by Whodatwhodatboy, May 28, 2019.

1. Whodatwhodatboy

Whodatwhodatboy Trainee

So I’m bored and I just wanna know what you guys think about our fandom like the negative shit. All I can think of is ot4 Stans and lazy stans. These days I don’t see much people hating on Yeri since RBB era but the amount of lazy luvies are increasing. I keep seeing shit like “we don’t need to stream” or “who cares if they got no wins.” Like are you stupid?? We are a pretty big fan base we just need to utilise it so we can show SM how loved they are. Maybe that way they will promote them better abroad and not repeat what happened with the North America tour. STREAM RBB TO 50 MILL BEFORE THE COMEBACK! STREAM HAPPINESS BEFORE THEIR 5TH ANNIVERSARY! AND FINALLY STREAM AND VOTE FOR THEM WHEN THEY COMEBACK!!! I know we can do this...red velvet are part of the top 3 gg and the biggest kpop gg in the US after blackpink! We need to be the best we can be!!!

2. Whodatwhodatboy

Whodatwhodatboy Trainee

Also, make sure to follow Joy and Yeri’s new ig. I cba to put their usernames here so just go on RV IG, go on the following and you should automatically find them xx

3. SooYoung

SooYoung GG Trash

☼ Be a slave for Sooyoung, Kun and Hayoung ☼
    ☼ In the dungeon throwing a party with SMNGG ☼
    honestly i never stream for SNSD i'll not start to stream for RV x))

but yes i'm glad to see that people stop their hate on Yeri for nothing it was so annoying to see her be bashed everytime she raise a finger

Whodatwhodatboy likes this.
  4. Teshubs_Irene

Teshubs_Irene Leader

Meh

Why stress over petty shit like views and plastic awards. RV members are set for life as long as they don’t make any dumb moves. I’ll just enjoy the group and that’s it. Anyway I’ve spent thousands of dollars on them due to concerts/events. So where is my fucking break. I ain’t getting any. There’s no obligation for other people to waste their time or money.

5. Whodatwhodatboy

Whodatwhodatboy Trainee

It’s ok to not stream I mean simply watching the MV once is supporting them. I just hate seeing people complain about how RV deserve more and SM need to value them more when they refuse to stream.

6. Whodatwhodatboy

Whodatwhodatboy Trainee

I’m talking about luvies who flat out refuse to stream/vote for the girls don’t buy albums or don’t go to concerts/events. I’m not saying it’s an obligation but I hate it when those same luvies have the nerve to complain about how underrated they are and so on.

7. Suvi1

Suvi1 Newbie

I agree that it is annoying how some ppl think views have no worth at all. That is pretty much the only reason why other kpop fans like disclude red velvet from the other top groups:rolleyes:
    but I also love how we are not pressed over views like other fandoms and don’t treat them like it’s life or dead situation.

Selynn and Whodatwhodatboy like this.
  8. Whodatwhodatboy

Whodatwhodatboy Trainee

Yep! When i say stream I mean on anything not just YouTube like Spotify for example. They have a good position on Spotify out of all the girl groups and they might lose it!!

9. kyutiemir22

kyutiemir22 Arya and Gendrys 3rd Wheel
    . Moderator

On one hand I can see where you're coming from but more so than showing SM how big we are I'm more of a "yea lets do it because how unfucking fair is it that nct has a million dance practices and red velvet has like 3"
    But on the other hand I am very lazy :L

Suvi1 likes this.
  10. RedVelvendetta

RedVelvendetta Celebrity

I have mixed feelings. I wish we would do better with streams but I also like that we’re not so focused on achievements that it clouds everything else. It’s nice going into their MVs and seeing comments about the music and video instead of STREAM STREAM STREAM.

But I agree that complaining about them being underrated while not doing much is annoying. I don’t have that problem with Reveluvs I interact with though.

As for me, I buy albums, concert tickets, merch, and I stream every so often when I can because I think they deserve more and more success

Whodatwhodatboy and Suvi1 like this.
  11. Whodatwhodatboy

Whodatwhodatboy Trainee

That’s what I mean when I say let’s show SM. But now that I think about it even with our lazy asses we already have. If you compare their chartings, DL and PH sales abroad and even views red velvet are at the top. Yet they still gave nct venues with almost 10k but red velvet with some barely 2k and ZERO promotions.

kyutiemir22 likes this.
  12. Whodatwhodatboy

Whodatwhodatboy Trainee

Same I’m not even those crazy streamers. I stream from time to time and vote for them on anything I can

RedVelvendetta likes this.