Love live best girl ranking

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by RM_is_love_BTS, Jun 28, 2019.

Tags:
  1. RM_is_love_BTS

How do you rank the muse and aqours girls?

2. kween_eunbi

kween_eunbi Newbie

AND I FOUND A LOVELIVE THREAD YES!!! I'll go from bottom to top for my lists. :)

Muse:

9. Rin - I love her, but at times her pushy attitude (sometimes with literal pushing) gets on my nerves, and I don't think some of it is within the boundaries of accepted friendliness. That said, she's a literal child and she's adorable and Rippi's voice is a blessing to mankind.

8. Umi - I also love her and Mimorin's voice is easily one of the best things to happen to our planet. She actually used to be my second favorite girl, but she dropped quite a lot over the years, obviously. I think as I got older, I wasn't as cool with the way she treats some of the others, and her overly-embarrassed shtick got a little old after a while. I saw something on Reddit that said "SIF Umi is my best girl, but anime Umi needs a fucking Snickers geez" and I laughed because it was quite accurate.

7. Maki - She's gorgeous and has some really funny moments as well as some super endearing lines that remind us that she really is a first-year. Lol. But she never quite put herself up there with my absolute favorites.

6. Eli - She is a goddess. She used to be in my top 3, but lately I've lost some interest. I really do love her though, don't get me wrong!! While her motives in season 1 were not super great, I still really liked how she grew from everything and how realistically founded they seemed.

5. Nozomi - Oh boy, Nozomi was my WORST GIRL for YEARS. Didn't like her washi washi thing and I still don't, and her singing voice still makes me want to stab my eardrums, and maybe a lot of the reason I disliked her was because of the fandom's sexualization of her. But after rewatching LL like a million and one times it was so much easier to see that she's more than that. She's a truly caring, helpful friend who wants to find somewhere she belongs. It was all done for Eli, Nico and Honoka mostly, but all her help and support really gave her a place to be herself. I like that.

4. Kotori - She was my least favorite towards the beginning since I found her kinda bland and thought her arc was kinda stupid, but wow. Her arc touches on a really serious concern of many teenagers: what happens next? Is it better to leave everything I know behind to pursue my dreams? Or should I stay with the people I love and find a way to make my dream come true even if it's gonna be hard? 13-year-old me didn't really get how important and stressful that is. But it was done so well, and I love how she's shown to be just a nice girl and a good friend but she really is hiding a lot of personal worries, because it's extremely realistic.

3. Hanayo - Hanayo is more than just a shy girl who likes rice. She is passionate about certain things but feels she isn't good enough to really go after who she wants to be. In the manga, her mom was a famous idol in her teen years, which was why she felt like she could never compare, even if her mother was very kind and supportive towards Hanayo. When she puts her mind to something, though, or when people she loves are counting on her, she doesn't give up. She is sensible, too, when it comes to Rin's bad grades or trying to get in shape. She encourages Rin to study more because she needs to have good grades to ensure she can keep being an idol and have a good future, and while Honoka and Hanayo are running, she tries her best to prevent Honoka from stopping on the way. Hanayo is the image of the ideal Japanese idol. A normal girl who is passionate, hardworking and humble who wants to be a star.

2. Nico - I used to not like her much. She was my first best girl, then she dropped, and now she's back. I could write an essay on how Nico has one of the most complex personalities yet the fanbase treats her as some sort of butt-monkey or dumbass meme without acknowledging her complexity. But I won't. I'll just say that I fucking love Yazawa Nico with all my heart and she reminds me of myself, in a way?

1. HONOKA. I LOVE THIS GIRL WITH ALL MY HEART SHE IS PRECIOUS AND FLAWED IN A WELL-DONE WAY AND GOD I LOVE HER

i wrote too much so i'll do aqours and nijigasaki later lol

Nana100000 likes this.
  3. Nana100000

Nana100000 Super Rookie

From 1-9
    Nico
    Nozomi
    Kotori
    Rin
    Maki
    Honoka
    Umi
    Eli
    Hanayo

Yoshiko
    Dia
    Mari
    Kanan
    Chika
    Riko
    Ruby
    Hanamaru
    You

kween_eunbi likes this.
  4. kween_eunbi

kween_eunbi Newbie

Aqours and PDP, sans descriptions since last post was basically a novel. ^^;

1. Mari
    2. Yoshiko
    3. Ruby
    4. Kanan (tied with Riko)
    5. Riko (tied with Kanan)
    6. Chika
    7. Dia
    8. You
    9. Hanamaru
    God these lists are hard tbh I love em allll

Now, for NijiGaku...

1. Ai
    2. Setsuna
    3. Ayumu
    4. Shizuku
    5. Emma
    6. Karin
    7. Rina
    8. Kanata
    9. Kasumi
    the last three on that list are actually tied, because I love them but they haven't really given me as many reasons to attach to them yet~ I actually do the translation for some PDP content in a scanlation group, so it's not that I'm behind on content...just need more i guess

5. annashetty

annashetty Newbie

Thank you very much for your writing, your information has helped me.
    kiss novel

6. boringgirl

boringgirl Celebrity

Produce Trash
    ooof I thought I was like the only one on this forum that likes Love Live

Muse:
    1. Honoka
    2. Umi
    3. Kotori
    4. Nico
    5. Rin
    6. Maki
    7. Pana
    8. Eli
    9. Nozomi

Aqours:
    1. Chika
    2. Riko
    3. Yousoro
    4. Yohane
    5. Zuramaru
    6. Mari
    7. Dia
    8. Wooby
    9. Kanan

Overall:
    1. Honoka
    2. Umi
    Wall
    3. Chika
    4. Kotori
    5. Riko
    6. Yousoro
    7. Yohane
    8. Nico
    9. Zuramaru
    10. Nyan
    11. Maki
    12. Pana
    13. Mari
    14. Dia
    15. Ruby
    16. Kanan
    17. Eli
    18. Nozomi

Also does anyone play Love Live School Idol Festival and when is SIFAS coming out?

7. StarFruitie

StarFruitie Trainee

Army★Once
    I just love Kotori because she's cute. :lover1:

8. chogiwahahae

chogiwahahae Newbie

student
    Im so leizi to add descriptions but here we goooo

muse:
    9.) Nozomi
    8.) Nico
    7.) Hanayo