NEW FORUMS OPEN HERE

Lost and Found Jimin x Hwasa part 1

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by pineapplequeen30, Jan 11, 2021 at 5:02 PM.

1. pineapplequeen30

Currency:
    Jimin and Hwasa were good friends they met back when they were in grade 3, Hwasa was painting a picture of a blue sky and she got paint on herself by accident and then Jimin comes to clean it up, Hwasa thanks Jimin for getting the paint of her pants then Jimin introduces himself and Hwasa introduces herself too. After that they spent good time together until one day 2 years passed after they met and Hwasa's parents told Hwasa that they were moving to California "But I don't wanna leave, I don't want Jimin to be alone" said Hwasa but Hwasa's parents didn't care and made her leave South Korea that same day Hwasa told Jimin that she had to move to a different country Jimin felt sad then Hwasa gave him a bracelet that she made so he would still remember her.

Many years later....
    Now in his 20s Jimin gets in a university in California in order to work he has to travel to California and maybe live there for a while he packs up his suitcase and goes to the airport. He arrives and makes it to his flight while on the plane Jimin sits and stares at window he then stares at his bracelet "I hope she comes again someday" he mumbles. A few hours later he reaches California and he decides to stay at this luxurious hotel, he is very stunned by this hotel and especially his room and he loves how it smells like fresh flowers, he then changes and gets in bed and falls asleep after his long flight.He wakes up and gets ready to go to university he is going to go study music and arts in order to achieve his dream of becoming a singer, he goes by the name John in university. He has to write an essay on the history of dancing, he gets tired after all the writing, he goes to get water since he gets thirsty then a girl accidentally bumps into him and spills water on his shirt "Oh my goodness!, I am so sorry for getting water on your shirt" said the girl "No it's ok" said Jimin "What is your name?" asked Jimin "My name is Heidi and yours?" said Heidi "Oh, I'm John" said Jimin, they then have a little talk but little does Jimin know that Heidi is actually his childhood friend Hwasa and little does Heidi know that John is actually her childhood friend Jimin.

angelofdarkness likes this.
  2. angelofdarkness

angelofdarkness Trendsetter

Currency:
    Playing as mafia with Joshua, Jeonghan and jun
    Playing bad clue with Joshua, Jeonghan and jun
    this is good