Want to join in on the discussion? It's easy to sign up!

Welcome to our community

LOL, Akgaes, anyone here???

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by WhiteWadeWilson, Jun 13, 2018.

1. WhiteWadeWilson

What does AKP thing about akgaes in general? Any of you here are one of them? Which group?

I don't know if me myself can be considered akgae because yes every group I stan there's at least 1 member that I really liked above everyone else, but I want them to succeed together as a group, never want harm for the others as well

Well, here's one news regarding Akgae lol (BTS Jungkook)

2. Abeamus

Abeamus Legend

Buddy Gang
    I'm fine with akgaes as long as they aren't saying like "idol should leave their group because the others are useless and just holding him back" for me i'm an akgae of NC.A but that's more due to how Uni.T is put together since I liked NC.A before she was in Uni.T and a big part of me wanting Uni.T to succeed is because NC.A is in it.

#2 Abeamus, Jun 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
    borabora_97 and WhiteWadeWilson like this.
  3. BritishSone

BritishSone Legend

Firefighter
    I casually followed and supported 4Minute because of Hyuna and I wouldn't lie and say that I followed the group equally... Because I certainly supported Hyuna more as a soloist

WhiteWadeWilson likes this.
  4. Papayaaa

Papayaaa Artist

The closest exemple I have is me being a casual fan of SHINee because I'm a hardcore Taemin stan (and because they have a few bops that I like and they do everything very well) and I ended up getting attached to every member. Even if I didn't, I'd still want them to succeed together. If you want your bias to be happy, it makes no sense to bash their closest friends and work partners.

5. WhiteWadeWilson

Yeah we three are still healthy akgaes, I guess lol

BritishSone and Papayaaa like this.
  6. Akpopstar

Akpopstar Rookie

Everyone have their one fave in a group but as long as they don't go around cursing the other member I don't consider them as akgaes lol

centen and WhiteWadeWilson like this.
  7. LuhanHobiarelife

It shows character that why I'm mostly extremely cautious of akgae fans since they're usually the most spiteful and venemous Example Which All the cancerous stans of bts are ALWAYS 100% MAKNAE LINE stans that's why I'm extremely weary and careful since they're kind of psychotic In exo Baekhyun/Chanyeol stans are by far the worst and again stans of those two CAUSE THE MOST HAVOC 100% from everywhere I've seen If all Exo stans where Like Xiumin/D.O stans Exo L would actually be a good fandom and Lisa Akgaes are by FAR THE WORST FANDOM IN KPOP. This is why I'm cautious plus akgaes are over possessive of their bias

8. Vikki

Vikki Star

It depends on what you consider an akgae, some people consider you an akgae if you only like/follow one of the members of a group, others don't consider you an akgae unless you straight up hate the other members of a group. People usually don't like them though. I guess I could be considered a PO akgae, for Block B I don't really know the other memebrs, but I'll listen to their songs and PO's solo songs. It also doesn't help that I listened first to Bastarz before Block B. I don't have an issue with the other members though, I've just never liked Block B to the point that I've felt the desire to learn more about the other members. Also for BTS, Suga's my bias, and I listen to his individual stuff more than BTS songs. The only other member I really have any opinion of is J Hope, so I guess you could consider myself a Suga akgae beause I follow him but not really the rest of BTS.

9. Flyingpetals

Apple
    solo stans are the enemies of OT7 stans like myself

<I'm being dramatic on purpose>

10. BlackBlossomCYT

Making theories about Dream Catcher x LOONA
    I think I'm an akgae of TWICE's Mina...

11. jimeous

jimeous Star

Being a fan of a single member doesn't make you an akgae,.it's when you cross the line and start attacking other members of the group, an akgae is a malicious single bias fan, which is where the word derives from.