List your favorite users!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MassiveKpopFan, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Zuko1

Zuko1 Celebrity

Currency:
    Thank you @Tuturuu !

You are friendly, intelligent and thoughtful. So many members like you because of your sweet personality.

Good luck on your exams.:yesr:

Sunmis_elven_ear and Tuturuu like this.
  2. LokisHorns

LokisHorns Public Figure

Currency:
    You better, I'm very loveable

SuckaMCs and Zuko1 like this.
  3. SuckaMCs

SuckaMCs Rookie

Currency:
    Savage? Me? Never

[​IMG]

Zuko1 likes this.
  4. hitomoshi

hitomoshi Super Rookie

Currency:
  5. King_Zest

King_Zest Married to @MotoMoto_Hyung

Currency:

You are a legit gem - i count you as one of my closest people on here. Ily :lover1:

Tuturuu and Zuko1 like this.
  6. looneyjoons

looneyjoons Celebrity

Currency:
    Sassy_Me likes this.
  7. Wench

Wench Super Rookie

Currency:
  8. SeulgisAbs

SeulgisAbs Idol

Currency:
    Aww so cute.
    I do admut I deserve more appreciation. At least ppl should acknowledge dat I'm a not a troll

Zuko1, Haolat and Tuturuu like this.
  9. Cy

Cy Veteran

Currency:
    hating on ten
    Thanks zu :loverr3: you’re one of my fave users too !

Zuko1 likes this.
  10. King_Zest

Currency:
    In no particular order !

@Zuko1 Nicest most considerate person! I like your way of just being you, unapologetically. You're a mood and a little more. Also i might have said this too many times already, but i really admire your strength and enthusiasm despite everything you've been through. I want to get to know you some more. So if i ever become too annoying, just tell me straight - cuz i promise to be 100x times more annoying than that :rolleyes::p

@MotoMoto_Hyung You held me at gunpoint to make you my fave user, sorry not sorry, everyone should know about the abuse im going through with you Legit my bestie and my sidechick hubby :oops: One of the funniest people i know, you're intelligent asffff, Picassos long lost brother, biggest heart, open, honest and joyous with a spice of drama which i dig a whole lot. Ugh i could write a whole essay on you but aint nobody got time for that.

@magito One of the best humans ever. Your honesty and straightforwardness along with your cuteness was what caught me first, but then it just kept getting better and idk if i deserve being on the same planet as you. We've had some pretty deep convos and i thank you for every single advice you have given me, ilyyyyy!

@Tuturuu You're amazing.... in every way possible.Your loving and inviting persona is my fave thing about you. You're cool, calm, confident and smart. Best of all: You just know how to get a person in a good mood. You're an asset to akp and an asset to me as a friend <3

@Cy Just about the purest human bean. But you're hella ratchet when you wanna be. I stanned you since day one for your smooth words and sexy charms, but i became a saesang for your pure heart and knowledgeable big brain mode. You hold a special place in my list of fave hoesXbros <333

@dong_ii A bro and a friend. Like legit. You're too awesome for words. I find you highkey funny, even tho you just think im laughing just to be nice - im like reeeally not btw, you have your random spikes of humour and savageness. You're smart af, artsy, analytical (in a good way) and so flippin caring. Even tho im older than you, i sometimes feel like your matureness overshadows any age difference between us, why our convos are very pleasant to me.

@Burrito Gys, gys, gysellicous, where do i begin. Firstly, you're highkey one of the best moodmakers of this place, if not the best. You're incredibly lovable, no matter how random you get. You're charismatic and fun, and i love that heaps about you. Secondly, your cuteness just sets me back 35 steps to malfunction because i sometimes want to yell at you but then i get super cheesy. You better do good in school, cuz ur future is bright af. Nuff said.

@Taeri NEEMO <3 Savage and a cutie aka the best kinda combo out there. I like everything i've seen about you and your openness, loving nature and big sis aura just draws me. We haven't talked as much but you're a whole cutie so don't reject me oppar :(

@monbebe_meesh You're mood in every single way! LOL. Idk but your hyper, carefree and fun energy speaks to me. You're one of my closest friends on here as you know and im always so happy for your endeavours and achievements in life. You're a go-getter and a boss, and just so damn accomplished at the age of a fetus. Please, don't ever stop being you T_T

@Manoko KOKO, LEZ, a BABY, HOE. You're kinda me in a male version exterior sometimes, but less amazing :rolleyes: I kid. LOL. You are just too friendly, by far the most friendliest person on here. You're multi-leveled, charming, easy-going, funny, outspoken, assertive and you got your big brain moments. Your coping mechanism is to highkey flirt and it annoys me so much sometimes cuz im suppose to be the only hoe in the game and i dont like competition in this field. But,,,,if it's you I GUESS i can let it go..humph. Anywho, never change! You're awesome and just downright perplexing.

@Summa_2 The first friend i got on here! Ugh, summa kuma, you're too adorable and energetic for everyone's good. You're a bright star in the dark. Keep doing you and keep making me laugh unexpectedly <33

@LanaWhatever DINIDINI. Yo, legit ur taste in music is the best goddamn thing out here. Your aura of calmness and class is a major stan-atttractor and i've fallen deep eh. Also you're actually very hilarious. You're an angel, a queen and i will annoy you more than you can take, so mark this as a warning.

@blossom_girl Minaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!For the amount we've talked, i've been lovedrunk on your energy. You're a sweetheart, incredibly nice and a fun spirit. We need to talk some more when you get back from your big girl tingz, you and @Cy need to let those brains rest some time soon :(

@Wench UGH, you're just so darn adorable and cool. Idk if that combo ever worked but that's you to a T. We haven't talked as much as i would've wanted but im always glad to see you in my notifs whenever im around. Stay you, wenchie, you're one of a kind!

@gemiyuna Cutest little thing on earth, who just sends positive vibes all over this sulky forum. I will adopt you and Gys at some point !!

@O_o_Cheese Cheeeesy cheese, you're so cute and mature for your age....also you're so flippin pretty! Please do interact more with me, im not gonna bite - unless you want me to:oops:

@JustWhatIThink Your love for NCT is cute af ngl, and talking to you that one time left a really good impression on me, and i hope i didn't scare you off lmao. You're so nice, chill and very intelligent. Let's talk some more soon!

@Y3M Mey, my fave nctzen and my first nctzen friend. You're a star, a queen and friendly spirit. I miss you on here but im so happy that life is keeping you busy in a good way (i hope).

I might be forgetting some more peeps. In that case im sorry but my brain got drained already producing this essay:annoyedk:

Oh and users i like for various reasons but i dont know yet and would love to get to know (if i plan on staying on akp for long) - don't be weirded out if i randomly come to ruin your peace, i just finesse like that:
    @Noemi @bibi87 @seulgipringles @Xaxaveryfunny @NovaLuna @Papayaaa @Valenttinna @L_catzzz @VIPiggy @Znewie71
    @Yseki @JiminieKookie @vaahiny @Lulu_Key @pwswan @njsjyghsjmthjk @Solarsido @kyutiemir22 @Queeeenie @HardcoreBLINK @NBW @MariahLoverboy @begginforthread @Ros_Pamplemouss @icyruios @ninesoshi
    ....and so many more! Oof how could i forget @EGG and @Leean_Taeyong !!

Also wow the amount of likes im gonna get for this post alone. Totally not tagging yall for that......:rolleyes:

#130 King_Zest, Sep 19, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2019
  11. NBW

NBW Married to @Taeri

Currency:
    Kpop addict (needs help)
    [​IMG]

Zuko1, Ros_Pamplemouss and King_Zest like this.
  12. Taeri

Taeri Married to @NBW

Currency:
    MD
    OMFG
    U KEEP ATTACKING MY FRAGILE HEART
    Thank u Alex TT^TT
    I love u too <3
    I will not reject u lmao
    I accept all your love let’s talk more from now on
    U know my discord ;)

Zuko1 and King_Zest like this.
  13. JustWhatIThink

JustWhatIThink Super Rookie

Currency:
    :waterr: Protect this user at all cost. Thank you for your kind words, I don't even know you that much and I can already tell what an awesome human being you are <3

14. King_Zest

Currency:
    Im amazed at myself too, sometimes :oops:

UGH see this is the kind of thing that gets me so flippin mushy and cheesy :waterr::waterr:
    YASSS imma deffo hit u up bby ❤❤❤❤

Zuko1, NBW and Taeri like this.
  15. King_Zest

Currency:
    Eddie, you're incredible for your own good. Stop making me blush :angryr::cryingr:

Zuko1 and JustWhatIThink like this.
  16. Papayaaa

Papayaaa Public Figure

Currency:
    I'd like to have your ability to remember so much stuff about so many faceless forum users haha
    I like you too :p

17. JustWhatIThink

JustWhatIThink Super Rookie

Currency:
    People like you deserve it all :yesr:

18. King_Zest

Currency:
    Babe, idek how this divine power possessed me rn :sketchyk:
    Imma hit your lane up - promise to accept my quest for your attention <3