Lighthearted Jdrama Recommendations?

Discussion in 'J-Movies & TV' started by JaeKhayeCee, Apr 14, 2017.

1. JaeKhayeCee

JaeKhayeCee Public Figure

Currency:
    I just finished Itazura na Kiss: Love in Tokyo. I didn't like the first season, but the second one was so lovely. I've never fallen in love with a fictional couple ever before. Not even the Korean version of this drama made me feel this way, lol.

I'm having a drama hangover. Do you have any recommendations, any Jdrama that is lighthearted and romantic and funny? Can be set in high school or not. Doesn't matter if it's based on a manga. I'm currently watching Good Morning Call, 3 episodes in, so far it's good, and it's so much alike to Ita-Kiss in premise. But if you have better Jdrama recommendation, please tell me! Thank you!

2. may1889

may1889 Super Rookie

Currency:
    lighthearted? tbh i dont watch much japanesedramas (because they release too many lol)
    but dont the drama i suggest is gonna be considered light hearted since i dont watch many
    bitter blood - detective style but at the end of each ep, there will some sweet moments
    Omukae Death - the acting is ok, it's about sending ghost to the other side and you get to watch the characters grow and develop
    -----
    film wise
    chihayafuru - it was sweet af