LemonJjongie aka SLY is back home!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by LemonJjongie, Mar 5, 2016.

1. LemonJjongie

LemonJjongie Newbie

Currency:
    N's slave
    Hey there homegurls and boys. I am LemonJjongie or now, SLY who is an akp user before.

Hi! I am SLY

Btw if you are wondering about the meaning of SLY, it is Sungjong, Leo, Yugyeom.

Previously a banned AKP user. ♥

I am a HARDCORE SUNGJONG STAN

My favorite boy groups aka my ultimate cumtastic four bias groups are..
    INSPIRIT (MyungJong Biased)
    Starlight (Neo Biased)
    IGOT7 (Yugyeom & Youngjae Biased)
    DAY6 FAN (WonWoon Biased)

And to be quite fair, i am also a fan of many ggs. I am a...
    LOVELINUS (Jiae & Yein Biased)
    Say A (Fei Biased)
    Kamilia (Youngji Biased)
    Wonderful (Sunye Yeeun Biased)

Those were just my main fandoms. I also have others left like..
    BESTiny (Dahye Biased)
    Rain-nous (Seungah Biased)
    Mine (Hyemi Biased)
    AOE (Mina Biased)

But I have these fandoms where i really like the group but is still in the process of hardcore stanning like..
    ONCE (Sana Biased)
    April Fan (Jinsol Biased)
    Dai5y (Sojin Biased)

I stan some soloists too! I am a..
    Baek Ahyeon Fan
    Lim Kim Fan
    Uaena
    Eric Nam Fan
    Kasper Fan

And lastly i have these celebrities that i like individually...
    Yook Sungjae (BTOB)
    Jung Eunji (Apink)
    Xiumin (EXO)

I am also the OP of several threads in OH such as..
    VIXX N Thread
    VIXX Leo Thread
    DAY6 Wonpil Thread
    VIXX Neo Thread
    VIXX HyukBin Thread
    Sassy Go Go Thread
    VIXX Chained Up Thread

Or pretty much you dont care..

Some people here may know me already, but since im nugu no one even remembers me.

Lets get well here ♥

And before i end this post, i just want to leave a friendly reminder.

SHIT ON MY BIAS GROUPS AND GET DRAGGED FARTHER THAN YOUR FUTURE

Thank you ♥ i wish some users who knew me before reads this. I might get banned again so i will miss AKP. :))) So yea.

P.S. IM INNOCENT
    P.P.S. ver innocent​

2. ah_lee

ah_lee Trendsetter

Currency:
    Just to verify, yes you will be banned again.
    But to clarify something else, you didn't get banned because you're an Inspirit, you didn't get banned because I supposedly disliked you. You were originally banned for bashing, instigating fanwars and intentionally posting in the wrong section/spamming threads (then ordering me to move them for you while acknowledging that you knew you were breaking the rules)

You knew you were breaking a rule and yet you continued to do so.
    That was what you were suspended for.

Instead of waiting for your suspension to end you created multiple alt accounts to bypass the bans which extended your suspension until you received your final warning point which led to your permanent ban.

I remember this case quite well because it was really unnecessary for you to be permed but because of your own lack of patience that is what ended up happening.

YAYforSONES likes this.
  3. LemonJjongie

LemonJjongie Newbie

Currency:
    N's slave
    Yea. at first idk alts were illegal lol so i did. ;) im taking a break from forums so i dont plan on staying anyway. :)

4. LemonJjongie

LemonJjongie Newbie

Currency:
    N's slave
    And oh, ah_lee. I wont be making the inspirit fandom look any worse anymore so dont worry. :) ;)

5. ah_lee

ah_lee Trendsetter

Currency:
    Honestly, I'd be willing to give you another chance to come back starting from the 4th point (a point expires every 6 months now via good behaviour) because what you were banned for wasn't that serious but the problem is that you never showed any indication that you were listening to what you were being told.
    Even now I'm trying to explain it to you but I don't know if you're actually taking it in or if you still believe that this happened because you're an Inspirit :confused:

6. LemonJjongie

LemonJjongie Newbie

Currency:
    N's slave
    Again, im saying that i dont know any rule about alternate accounts not being allowed. I dont think there was any kind of orientation when i entered akp. I created alternates to appeal, i even sent a message to aqua last time. All along i thought my alternate accounts are being banned because the original account was, not because alternate accounts itself arent allowed. If it wasnt for Aqua, who i messaged in Twitter, i would have never been enlightened.

And what am i being told? Im not listening? no one even explained to me why i was banned, how i should act.

Anyways, thank you for keeping that story in your mind. ;) :) and no, i aint saying this all happened because i was inspirit:confused: what made you think so:rolleyes:

7. ah_lee

ah_lee Trendsetter

Currency:
    You tweeted Aqua that I banned you for being an Inspirit, which led to her asking me what the situation was.
    I've seen your posts on OneHallyu which is what made me think that you still believe it despite the fact that I'm trying to resolve it with you right now. That's why I'm trying to discuss this with you so that you understand what actually happened and why. So that perhaps you will understand and not make the same mistakes again.
    As I said before I'd be willing to discuss it with the other mods and give you a second chance if it was clear that you understood the rules and planned to follow them.

hallyustan likes this.
  8. LemonJjongie

LemonJjongie Newbie

Currency:
    N's slave
    you saw me on OH... thats embarassing. there was a huge difference when i transferred there lol.

anyways, what's changed is that I am now aware of rules unlike before and understand every rule fully.

9. funnyguy69

funnyguy69 Rookie

Currency:
    Student
    crap got real in here real fast