Late Introduction...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by _caughtinadream, Nov 18, 2018.

1. _caughtinadream

_caughtinadream Celebrity

Currency:
    Sorry, I just found the 'post new thread' button lol I thought that we couldn't post new threads until we got to 100 posts or something but I think that is not true lol

Anyway, I am from the UK. I am mostly a GG stan, although I do like some songs of BG and I am not a fan of every GG there is either.

My favourite Kpop group are Dreamcatcher but also love TWICE and Red Velvet and love a few songs in Blackpink like Playing with Fire, Stay and As if it's your last.

I also love Jrock and love bands like BAND-MAID, Babymetal and Unlucky Morpheus, not too much of a fan of Jpop though, although I was a huge fan of the 48 groups a few years ago.

I'm bisexual but more into women.

Thank you for reading :)

Kelly and Minyoongimin like this.
  2. Minyoongimin

Minyoongimin Super Rookie

Currency:
    Shinee's Manager
    Yesss, Red Velvet stan. We will get along great!

3. Kelly

Kelly Public Figure

Currency:
    Hi! I'm also from the UK and I love Dreamcatcher. :D Who's your bias? (I'm guessing it's JiU, if I go by your dp?)

4. _caughtinadream

Currency:
    @Minyoongimin Haha yes we will :) Who is you bias in RV? Mine is Irene and my bias wrecker is Wendy.

@Kelly Nice to meet you! :D My bias is JiU, however the other 6 are my bias wreckers lol I really love them all equally and love JiU that little more. How about yours?

Kelly and Minyoongimin like this.
  5. Minyoongimin

Minyoongimin Super Rookie

Currency:
    Shinee's Manager

Joy is my bias and Wendy is my bias wrecker, too

_caughtinadream likes this.
  6. Kelly

Kelly Public Figure

Currency:
    Nice to meet you too! :p And my bias list isn't stable tbh :oops: Originally my bias is Yoohyeon, but then I realised I have a super soft spot in my heart for Handong, and now I have 2 biases and counting lol. I totally get what you mean, I love them all so much

7. _caughtinadream

Currency:
    I know what you mean, they all have certain unique qualities that makes you love each member.
    When I first got into Dreamcatcher about 5 months ago, I wouldn't say I disliked any of the members but wasn't as interested in them as I was with certain members and the ones I wasn't that interested in was SuA, Handong and Dami, but I didn't really know them well enough at the time, but now I absolutely love all 3 of them. Handong is just lovely and her performance of Troublemaker with JiU...well, what can I say? lol :eek::D:cool:
    They are also all really talented and are all visuals.
    they really do rock (pun intended lol)

Kelly likes this.
  8. _caughtinadream

Currency:
    I really like Joy too, in fact I love all of them. Yeri seems to be unpopular though. I haven't really been a fan of RV for that long so I don't know the reason for why she's an unpopular member.

9. WINWINlucas122

Currency:
    @ireneisbaee
    ugh yes <3

10. Kelly

Kelly Public Figure

Currency:
    Yep, for sure. And yeah I get that, I've been in that position before. You can't help it or anything, it's just how it is, you know? But I'm glad to hear that's changed for you now though! Each of them are truly a gem and I believe it's hard not to love them when you look into them/their personalities more :p Did you get into them after You and I, then? And Loool I love that pun
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    :eyebrowsr::loverr2::loverr3:

A performance I'm pretty sure I will never get over lol. happyface, i'm, uh, gonna need a studio ver asap k thx

11. _caughtinadream

Currency:
    @Kelly Yeah and it's just certain members stand out for you more at the beginning until you start stanning them, then you can get to know more about them and you wonder why you were not into them in the first place lol

I would say just before You & I was released and then I bought both versions of Escape the era mini albums and tried to buy the other albums but they were out of print :(

Handong's mother was in that audience in one of those performances I believe lol I wonder how she took Handong dancing like that with another female member? lol
    Maybe she was one of the screaming fangirls in the audience lol

12. _caughtinadream

Currency:
    I would also love a special clip of this performance lol

13. AuNoob

AuNoob Newbie

Currency:
    When can I post? I only made an account so I could find out a kpop artist smh

14. AandyVale

AandyVale Super Rookie

Currency:
    Hello!

I'm from Sweden, i stan both GG & BG, but the same as you i'm not really a fan of every group out there haha i have my faves.

My fave groups are Twice, Gfriend, Red velvet, BTS, Monsta X & Infinite.

I used to like some j-rock bands too but i'm not in to them anymore haha they were: GazettE, RoyZ, KAT-TUN & Kiryu.

I'm a bisexual male.