Kpop fans will never get better and will never learn

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by lizyy, Oct 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. finana

finana Public Figure

Currency:
    Giving excuses for being toxic yikes
    [​IMG]

2. ilikeJB

ilikeJB Celebrity

Currency:
    No one.

But seriously you need to go back on twitter if you wanna whine.

3. mblelo0

mblelo0 Rookie

Currency:

4. Celinegirls

Celinegirls Mingyu is the Most Handsome Man in the World

Currency:
    Isn't this a public forum? Aren't non BTS fans have right to share their opinions? If you don't want to see then don't open threads like this and talk it among yourselfs in private chats.

jeeecoooo and shiki01 like this.
  5. onlyfacts

onlyfacts Super Rookie

Currency:
    That's what we all have been saying.
    If you expect others to not talk about your faves, you shouldn't be talking about other's faves. Otherwise don't expect anything.

myaza and a_song_calling_f like this.
  6. SugaKitty

SugaKitty Public Figure

Currency:
    This is rich coming from Kpop stans
    Then mind your own business while I'm pointing out people being hypocrites.
    Don't talk as if allkpop is a heaven place :confused:

onlyfacts likes this.
  7. lysithea

lysithea Rookie

Currency:
    i didn't see the tweet but i realized something. people started shading army to get hit tweets lately. when you look at their profile, tweets about their faves only get couple of likes but the tweets about army gets thousands of likes. its pathetic

Vivi1388, bts07, myaza and 4 others like this.
  8. ilikeJB

ilikeJB Celebrity

Currency:
    Who says akp is heaven?

You brought out your own nonsense since start. No one is actually attacking BTS, they didn’t even attack the general army, they actually attacked the twitter army clans who are notorious in twitter for acting like a so called victim. The same damn army who many AKP army here hates so much. And how you acted is exactly like those twitter army.

Yet you come here and say you’re so pitiful you are the victim, no one attacked you in here. No one dragged you. You dragged yourself. You yourself are a hypocrite for not even noticing how toxic twitter army can be. You only know your fandom is the mighty ones and slipped a blind eye on the toxic ones.

jeeecoooo, finana, SooYoung and 2 others like this.
  9. Hallybell

Hallybell Married to @misoni

Currency:
    There is a difference between only stanning one group and focusing on this unique group and stanning one group but listening to others groups and being interested in them.

freakyfantasy, myaza and onlyfacts like this.
  10. hruaiic

hruaiic Newbie

Currency:
    Stanning a kpop group or groups does not mean you are a kpop fan. Kpop does not mean the groups itself but the music they put out.
    Even if you don't particularly stan any group or artists, if you like kpop songs itself you are a kpop fan.
    Lets say I listen to country music all the time because i like it, but i don't know which artists exactly sing those songs, am i not still a fan of the genre.
    Songs are not called kpop songs because kpop artists sung it, instead groups are called a kpop group because they sing korean pop songs.

onlyfacts likes this.
  11. SugaKitty

SugaKitty Public Figure

Currency:
    Now y'all just framing me for what I never did now just because I pointed out Kpoppies' hypocrisy :confused::confused::confused:
    Never even defended toxic ARMYs nor attacked anyone but go on, keep putting words into my mouth to feed your agenda.
    Just please do me a favor and put me on ignore list. Thank you.

12. ilikeJB

ilikeJB Celebrity

Currency:
    What hypocrissy? Its your own agenda to say its a hypocrissy. That tweet is the truest it can be for those toxic army who rather attack other groups rather than even pushing BTS. Even a lot of army in this forum would agree to that tweet because its not about army or bts, its about those twitter toxic clans. If you see around here, only you acted like you are a victim, thus why, please, get your whiny ass back on twitter. You can see a lot of people in this thread is against your agenda.

finana and Celinegirls like this.
  13. finana

finana Public Figure

Currency:
    U welcome :)

Celinegirls and ilikeJB like this.
  14. SugaKitty

SugaKitty Public Figure

Currency:
    Can you take your own advice? I obviously was talking about people who attack BTS every day but still have the nerve to ask Armys to stop talking about other groups too. If you're not one of them, why the hell are you so triggered? Who are the ones whining here?
    I was about to leave this thread because I also don't like the OP's tones but one of user suddenly quoted me about some Armys replies as if I'm responsible for them???? So I just responded to that user what I felt about the twitter fight, no one were saints, both Armys and Kpoppies but the Kpoppies provoked them first so they got the rude response. Was it that hard to understand?
    Then you out of no where jumped in and asked me to leave to twitter. Like who even the hell are you and where is your place to tell me that? Now you just insulted me too lmao. The only rude one here is you. Ok whatever you say I don't care anymore, I'm done with your annoying rude opinions about me, at least the other user was polite while disagreeing with me. I have no patience for rude people so I will put you on ignore list. Bye.

#54 SugaKitty, Oct 18, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2020
    onlyfacts likes this.
  15. Parthjae

Parthjae Rookie

Currency:
    Is there any other way to get likes from. Kpop stans..? U know the only answer is BTS.. Saw their account,are people so much obsessed with likes?

16. myaza

myaza A-List

Currency:
    Break The System
    Lol, no. It seems we are sharing the same brain cell with the one who made tho:teeheek:

dryheat likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.