Kpop and Kpop related Tattoos

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by hydethislove, Apr 19, 2016.

Tags:
  1. hydethislove

hydethislove Trainee

Currency:
    I had to make a thread after seeing a kpop tattoo fail xDDD
    But yeah anyone have any tattoos? I have 2, one big block b one and then TOP lyrics to Of All Days put inside of a design. Ill post block b tattoo later.

This one I decided to get a little more creative than just having the name or symbol of my favourite group tattooed. This one combines my love of photography, my love of music, and my favourite song by my favourite bias TOP. Had it done in Itaewon by Bang Yongguk's Sisters Boyfriend Lol

[​IMG]

#1 hydethislove, Apr 19, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2016
  2. Ryen

Ryen Guest

When I saw the title of your thread I thought you meant idols who have tattoos (eg. HyunA, Jay Park, Jaejoong)... then I saw the photo (the one you previously posted) and did a Patrick Strewart face palm. :D

Reminded me of that brief trend where people were getting tattoos of single Chinese characters, and half the time they have no idea what it means. They just got it 'cuz it (supposedly) looks cool.

Is this the "Block B" one you were talking about?

[​IMG]

#2 Ryen, Apr 19, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2016
  3. funnyguy69

funnyguy69 Rookie

Currency:
    Student
    I thought about getting a ukiss one but I'm glad I didn't because now I hate them

honeyblossom likes this.
  4. hydethislove

hydethislove Trainee

Currency:

Yeah decided to delete it cuz well yeah xD But the Block b tattoo I have is on my shoulder blade and it's their b symbol <:

5. Ryen

Ryen Guest

Lol it's personal thing, I suppose. I enjoy listening to K-Pop, but I'm not crazy enough for any particular group that I'd wanna have it permanently etched onto my skin.

funnyguy69 likes this.
  6. hydethislove

hydethislove Trainee

Currency:
    I posted a pic of my other tattoo on the first post ;P

7. Ryen

Ryen Guest

Nice. I've seen some pretty ridiculous ones, like the one where someone had the words "Gangnam Style" tattooed on their arm in huge letters (sorta hoping that's a stick-on). Then there are some that turned out pretty good. Guess it all comes down to the tattoo artist and the design, and as long as they're happy with what they've got. Besides, who am I to judge when I've got tattoos of my own? :p

8. hydethislove

hydethislove Trainee

Currency:
    omg... or just never get k-pop artists names too. Like girl what if you don't like em in 10-15 years or you get a boyfriend? Like...
    Yeah. having a good tattoo artist is important. Looking through their portfolio. I wanted Natasha Bang to do my tattoo at first but her Boyfriend said her style is different and she uses colours and the tattoo would have cost me more.
    Rule of thumb though, never get someones name tattooed on you

9. Ryen

Ryen Guest

This is gorgeous, and ITA about the not getting someone's name tattooed on you rule, unless you know for sure that person is stuck with you for life (eg. family, kids), or in memory of someone (eg. dead family members). Still, I wouldn't do it. I'm currently in the process of working with a designer on a tattoo as a gift for my father's birthday, and I'm going for a symbol/picture rather than a name.

#9 Ryen, Apr 19, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2016
  10. Elf_lover

Elf_lover Leader

Currency:
    I don't have any. My pain threshold isn't high enough for one. I'd get a temporary one though of my bias.

11. derpyfreesingle

Currency:
    Lurker
    This is either terrible or brilliant, but I'm sure somewhere in the world some male SONE has "I got a boy chicken" tattoed right above his....... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'd never commit to a KPOP tattoo... I love my bands but I ain't going that far.

Your tattoo looks nice though! <3

12. sehunpie

sehunpie Newbie

Currency:
    that is dedication right there lol. I could never get a tattoo of anything because i'm afraid of commitment. OTL

its_zo likes this.
  13. hydethislove

hydethislove Trainee

Currency:
    @Ryen Thanks x3 Yeah names, it's just not a good option to have as a tattoo. Even when I got my Block b symbol tattoo, at first I wanted Block b written with it too but the tattooist said it'd be better if I didn't lol

@derpyfreesingle Lol I don't doubt it, some people are whacky. This tattoo was actually a lot bigger than what I was going for xD So at first I was unsure but now I love it <:

derpyfreesingle likes this.
  14. xwhisperx

xwhisperx Leader

Currency:
    Derp Queen
    I'm not a fan of band related/artists tattoos, purely because your dedication to a band tends to change over time. but lyrics seem okay to me. Yours is pretty cool and very well thought out and seems creative but also personal.
    I have tattoos but mine are personal to me nothing music related, apart from the treble clef and music notes on my neck.

Draft saved Draft deleted