Want to join in on the discussion? It's easy to sign up!

Welcome to our community

Knetz loathe Blackpink

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by aestheticqweens, Aug 17, 2017.

1. aestheticqweens

SO, KNETZ LOATHE BLACKPINK AND THINK THAT THEY'RE UNTALENTED AND BASIC AF.

Title:
    [Yesterday TV] 'Party People', a music date between YG x FNC set up by JYP

Source:Naver

Date posted: August 13, 2017

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Comments:
    1.) [+914][-51] My ears are pleased thanks to Jung Yong Hwa...I was really surprised at how good Blackpink's live was as well, they don't seem like your usual idols

2.) [+773][-44] Pleased to hear JYP complimenting Jung Yong Hwa. I already knew that he was good at composing and singing but Blackpink...how can their live be so good??

3.) [+659][-34] Both Jung Yong Hwa and Blackpink's performances were good~~

4.) [+630][-37] Yesterday's episode was good. Jung Yong Hwa and Rosé are talented and both have nice visuals

5.) [+609][-57] Is Blackpink's live for real??? They did so well

6.) [+309][-12] I needed to sleep but I couldn't help but stay up and watch. Jung Yong Hwa fools around a lot on variety shows so I didn't know, but he's a talented composer. And Blackpink...all the members can sing and dance well...feels like I need to start stanning them

7.) [+303][-14] This is like the first place that truly acknowledged Jung Yong Hwa's talent...they said it felt like a concert but the actual concert is a lot more fun...! Please go at least once...Blackpink's performance was also good...yesterday was the best

8.) [+267][-13] I really like Jung Yong Hwa x Blackpink collaboration

9.) [+263][-14] I got goosebumps when Jung Yong Hwa was singing 'Whistle'. He can do anything with just a simple guitar....honey was dripping from JYP's eyes

10.) [+225][-8] Yesterday's guest lineup was really amazing. It was a rediscovery of Jung Yong Hwa and an introduction to Blackpink. Both teams were the best

11.) [+229][-10] I thought that Blackpink just had pretty faces, but they sing and dance well also. I already knew Jung Yong Hwa was talented but his skills were often overlooked. But I think he showed his skills properly on this show

12.) [+253][-19] Jung Yong Hwa is multi talented!! Thanks JYP, for recognizing his talent!

13.) [+234][-14] It's such a shame that Jung Yong Hwa is in FNC. Once his contract is up, I hope he leaves and never looks back and signs with a place that recognizes and appreciates his skills. Jung Yong Hwa, let's do well

14.) [+213][-7] It was like watching a Jung Yong Hwa concert yesterday~ Blackpink really has that charm that makes them stand out among other female idols!

15.) [+188][-5] It was like a Jung Yong Hwa concert yesterday. I feel like it was an opportunity to show people a new side to him. I didn't know Blackpink very well but they're amazing...the collaboration is the best!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Title: Blackpink 'Party People' (feat. self written rap)

Source: Pann

[​IMG]

It was seriously a rediscovery of Blackpink. I honestly used to think that their colors were weak compared to the YG artists before them, but I was wrong

When they were dancing to Beyoncé's song ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ rendered me speechless

And for their cover of the American pop song 'Sure Thing', Jennie and Lisa wrote the rap themselves. Their harmonization and vocal colors were amazing

When they performed a medley of their songs, their live was no joke
    It was straight up live...thought I was listening to a CD
    They were really good, but because of their choreo, it was inevitable that their voices wavered a bit, but Jennie held strong until the end...as expected of YG

I melted when Rosé was singing 'Officially missing you' with Jung Yong Hwa ㅠ

[​IMG]

Rosé singing while playing the guitar is seriously the best

Please upload gifs of them dancing to 'Partition' ㅠㅠ

...) Thanks for getting my thread to rank
    It was also a rediscovery of Jisoo as well. She was daebak during 'Sure Thing' ㅠㅠ Same with 'Partition' ^^ Lisa is definitely a dancing machine and no words are necessary for RoJennie as well, it was perfect ㅠㅠ I love you, Blackpink ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[​IMG]

Comments:
    1.) [+51][-3] And Jisoo's vocal color was the best during 'Sure Thing'...a rediscovery of Jisoo..she sang and danced well

2.) [+42][-1] It was straight up live and they did so well

3.) [+40][-1] 'Sure Thing' was seriously daebak...I want a recorded version

4.) [+26][-2] IMO, I feel like they'll become the one top among girl groups when it comes to talent+luxurious image+visuals ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5.) [+23][-0] Wow, I just came back from watching the clip and it's crazy. And why is Jisoo so good at singing????? She sang so well and her voice was so good. I knew Jennie was multi-talented but she can write her own lyrics, dances/sing well and is pretty....Lisa is fckng amazing at dancing and raps well...Rosé dances/sings well and her vocal color is crazy...definitely YG. Not only are they talented but they're all pretty as well. Aren't they one of the best girl groups so far? I was seriously so surprised after watching the clip that I came by to leave a comment

6.) [+15][-0] They were amazing today

7.) [+14][-1] I feel Jisoo's skill is often overlooked. All of the members are charming and talented but even though Jisoo is a vocal, she's more known for her looks. And I'm not sure if that's the reason why, but it feels like there's a lot of people who are under the impression that Jisoo wasn't that great before and that this performance is the result of a drastic improvement ㅠㅠㅠ Honestly, if she was in a different group, she might not be the main vocalist but she'd at least be the sub vocalist ㅠ

8.) [+14][-0] I feel there's a limit to how long 'Party People' will air ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Pretty soon, the amount of guest left to invite will disappear. There aren't a lot of groups where all the members can sing live well and dance well, like Blackpink. It's obvious that even when they call idols as guests in the future, only the talented 2~3 members will perform ㅋ

9.) [+14][-0] Is Jisoo's vocal color during 'Sure Thing' for real....if you look at the comments on the clip, a lot of them are talking about Jisoo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Title: Blackpink, medley performance

Source: Naver TV

[​IMG]

Comments:
    1.) [+1676][-23] Their live performances are crazy, their visuals are crazy and their bodies are crazy

2.) [+1600][-30] They're all so pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3.) [+1268][-19] They're seriously good....daebak

4.) [+1017][-22] JenChuLiChaeng, they're all so pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5.) [+860][-20] Daebak

6.) [+808][-11] Blackpink are so pretty!!

7.) [+757][-10] All of Blackpink's songs are seriously good ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8.) [+671][-12] Blackpink is the best

9.) [+654][-11] They're pretty and talented

10.) [+628][-9] Blackpink is the best ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

11.) [+500][-4] Blackpink in your area

12.) [+472][-6] ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ All four songs are daebak

13.) [+434][-6] Blackpink is the best

14.) [+420][-4] Pretty ㅠㅠㅠ

15.) [+407][-5] JenChuLiChaeng

@kashchanocchi here you go, lol. A bragging thread.

NoCookie90, AMGOAT, Exo_Leia and 25 others like this.
  2. Eithra

Eithra Artist

Glad to see them appreciating BlackPink:)

3. Marinaalways

Marinaalways Artist

Girl you better yes! :yesr: Nice to see people waking up haha

4. BPJJANG

BPJJANG Rookie

[​IMG]

THANK YOU FOR CREATING THIS THREAD <3

5. WHY_SO_SERIOUS17

WHY_SO_SERIOUS17 Entertainer

Wwwoowww you just slap those BlACKHEADS so hard!!!!
    [​IMG]

6. Comfrey

Comfrey Artist

Now YG give us SQUARE 3 NOW!
    [​IMG]

7. Hermes1

Hermes1 Star

Your thread is great. Thank you!

8. NYHTJ3trash

NYHTJ3trash Artist

Oh yeah. Talented gals indeed. They deserve to be praised.

9. Jen_Chae_Li_Soo

10. 10cmsg

10cmsg Trainee

I really dig their dance performance. Maybe they should try sexy concept next time.

Lisa wins a point for her sharp moves
    Rose for her unbelieveable figure
    Jenny for her sexy expression
    and Jisoo for being Jisoo.

11. B2st_261707

B2st_261707 Artist

glad knetz are appreciating their vocals!!!

12. aestheticqweens

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not...

Marinaalways likes this.
  13. Topclass

Topclass Rookie

14. B2st_261707

B2st_261707 Artist

nahh dw i'm not being sarcastic...
    i'm done hating on bp (and kpop groups in general)
    but i still think they should stick to their normal voices when they're on vlives bc it worries me that YG is making them appeal to uncle fans or smth
    that guy is a fking creep

15. aestheticqweens

Oh well, that's surprising and refreshing. I feel the same way about their "voices" though. Jennie has almost stopped doing it, but I want to duct tape Rose and Lisa whenever they start doing it on vlive. But, yeah, YG told them to act "extra cute" this comeback to keep with the "pink" theme. Hopefully they'll stop when they drop Square 3...

inverity and Marinaalways like this.
  16. allegra_aisha

allegra_aisha Artist

Jisoo really surprises me. Just wow! Not that i don't think she's good but the fact that she's really good, i'm in awe..

17. devilinblack1

devilinblack1 Artist

Love them or hate them don't miss their live performances and songs or you will miss great things...that's the only advice I can give others.

18. RedVelutionary

RedVelutionary Super Rookie

I know a lot of people think "they aren't as popular as so and so" or "they aren't as talented as so and so." But to me, they're just four talented girls who are beautiful on the inside and out. Jisoo's visuals are just out of this world, Jennie is YG's ace, Rosé's vocals are incredible, and Lisa is the rap/swag queen. They're talented, K?

19. CharlotteVv

CharlotteVv Super Rookie

Blackpink deserves more chances to show their talents, too good to be kept out of sight. Live performances are awesome

20. Happylittlepunk

It's time for an official mini album