Knets refutes Blinks' claims that BlackPink wasn't late at the Adidas event ft. David Beckham

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by Sweet_Cupcakke, Oct 12, 2019.

1. MJay14

MJay14 Public Figure

Currency:
    Manners maketh man.

But YG isnt a man at all... He is a crocodile... A monster basically.

HardcoreBLINK likes this.
  2. Camac_s

Camac_s Rookie

Currency:
    i know but 20 minutes, there is always consequences in everyjob, its like you have to overtime a bit, its worth it i mean they have david beckham, they can make a big story about it. 20 minutes! Not 3 hours or something. If they dont like to wait then dont become a journalist. Journalist is a risk job, they underpaid and always work a long time and sometimes dangerous. God bless the journalist.

Armedryu likes this.
  3. ketchUp

ketchUp Trendsetter

Currency:
    Damn all that articles, i guess the journalist are really mad.

4. mashimaroluff0

mashimaroluff0 Super Rookie

Currency:
    Wow what an entitled opinion. Journalist job is to write articles. Being on time is everyone’s job. But waiting for someone who is late is NOBODY job. It’s a favor granted. Don’t be calling it’s a job. Be grateful when someone wait for u, dont be expecting them to.

You sound like the type that is late to work but mad at your coworker telling them it’s their job to wait for u. U may act entitled like that toward ur friends and family but don’t be expecting that irl.

Camac_s likes this.
  5. Znewie71

Znewie71 Leader

Currency:
    I dont understand why is it the groups fault. I think the management is at fault here, or it could have been miscommunication. But to lay the blame on black Pinks shoulders, like seriously. I think those people commenting are just anti's and just couldnt wait until something like this popped up for them to comment.

Vocea likes this.
  6. JYJ_noona

JYJ_noona Newbie

Currency:
    20miNs isNt a BiG dEal.

Sis who said that because I was too lazy to quote u. I don't want to be associated in u irl. It only shows ur attitude. Time is precious I guess u are a still jobless dependent twt stan

7. transparent

transparent Super Rookie

Currency:
    What I got out of this is that, the journalists weren't too upset with the tardiness at first but blinks provided fake evidence to dismiss the validity of the lateness claims by the event officials/journalists and said they were out to get bp and such which got them even more upset than the actual event. So they posted articles to refute the claims and now its blown out of proportion. In other words those blinks are the reason why this is what it is now. Just my 2cents.

8. Camac_s

Camac_s Rookie

Currency:
    hahahha so true. Im sorry, i will never late again. :)