Kim Taehyung is The Most Precious Angel To Ever Exist

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by SunnyLife, Jul 10, 2019.

1. SunnyLife

SunnyLife Celebrity

Currency:
    PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU DISAGREE. I want to say that this is MY opinion, but I feel like I have never seen someone with a heart as pure and real as the one that Kim Taehyung has. By just looking at Taehyung you can see that he has no bad intentions and his heart is full of kindness and love towards others. While my bias is Jungkook, I can´t ignore how cute and precious Taehyung is with everything he does. I think I needed to make this appreciation thread for Taetae. Here is why I think Taehyung is the most precious angel to ever exist:

1. He truly has deep commitment and compassion for everything he does. When Taehyung is acting, you can tell how much he loves it and genuinely has fun. He doesn´t really care about who is watching him, he just enjoys acting. When he is singing, his voice is filled with raw emotions and he has the most soulful voice in BTS imo. Even with speaking english, Taehyung was spotted with a book called ¨the power of words¨ showing how he values on trying to improve himself. I love that compassion about Taehyung.

2. He was the one who told armys to love all seven of them and that BTS weren´t BTS without all of them. Kim Taehyung knows he´s one of the most popular members yet he always focuses on making others feel good about themselves. He compliments the hyung line a lot and you can tell how much he adores and loves them. You can tell how it also lightens the hyung´s moods up. Kim Taehyung is a sweetheart that never leaves anyone behind.

3. He was the one behind the whole ¨I purple you¨ catchphrase. I think the fact that Taehyung came up with this simple yet iconic catchphrase for armys is super cute and it makes me wish I met someone as dorky and delightful as he is in my own life. Who know a simple catchphrase would have such a positive impact on millions of people´s lives?

4. He is extremely humble. Kim Taehyung is freaking stunning, gorgeous even and yet everytime someone compliments his visuals, this boy becomes shy and very happy. If I was that gorgeous my response would be to people ¨bitch I know¨ but Taehyung just never has a snobby and stuck up vibe to him. He seems very gentle and considerate of others. I like the fact that he accepts compliments humbly. He even said his job outside of BTS would be a farmer. That shows he enjots the simple things in life.

5. Kim Taehyung is a huge family guy and loves kids so much. We all know this one but out of all the members, Tae has been the one most open about wanting to meet his family again. Most celebrities I feel like don´t really have the time to think about their family(super duper busy)but Taehyung clearly spends a lot of time thinking about his family. I think it´s precious that he has them really close in his heart even after many many years of separation. Im sure all the members dearly miss their families. Also, the fact that Taehyung got along with every kid that he met makes him an absolute angel.

6. When he responded to a 9 year old boy by taking his time to write him a comforting letter back:
    Hi Ji Hoo, it’s V hyung. Thanks for liking BTS. It’s cute that you listen to our songs, watch ‘Run! BTS,’ and dance along. I will be your friend from now on so stay healthy, be happy, grow tall, and let’s meet someday. My arm hurts too so I will write more later. Bye.”

Thats cute asf :waterr:

He truly values the relationships he has with people and is very loyal. Kim Taehyung is a massive social butterfly, but his heart stays with those who are truly important to him. When his grandmother died, I remember Taehyung saying how he wanted to say I love you to his grandmother when they got their first(or second) music show win but the timing was wrong. I felt my heart breaking for him and I also saw how much regret and sincerity this man holds in his heart. It is obvious he takes his promises to people very seriously. Whoever is his life partner in the future will be the luckiest person on Earth, no joke. His ability to make friends easily shows what a loving human being he is.

8. Kim Taehyung smiled and got through some very dark times. It´s not easy seeing people who you love suddenly disappear from your life and having to maintain your composure. In 2017 and even 2018, Taehyung was quite sad because many people in his life were gone(grandma, grandpa, friend) but he got through it all with a strong heart. I know an idol is supposed to be able to handle the spotlight, but if I went through what Tae did, I would return home and never come back tbh. He is very brave and has so much spirit in his heart to keep moving forward. And I´m glad he did, because armys love him so much and we need him.

9. How he is comfortable in his own skin and doesn´t bother himself too much about his insecurities. Everyone has insecurities but Taehyung´s confidence and self-love is very precious to me. He was genuinely happy to see that he got a pimple. He is also not insecure of his body and shows that he does not value superficial things like looks(although he is naturally stunning, I cant relate). Although he is trying to gain muscle now, I believe it is because he wants to and not because he is forced. And if it is, I will beat up anyone who made him feel that way lol.

10. He is the role model of many rookie idols and no one has anything bad to say about him. Besides obvious haters and trolls, there is no one that could hate Kim Taehyung because he is THAT kind and amazing. He has many open admirers and supporters and everyone who meets him seems to be captured by his warm presence. He is someone everyone can come to love and respect because he shows that to everyone. The fact so many rookie idols like Jihoon openly state how much they love Taehyung makes me feel proud of him.

Alright, thank you for coming to my ted-talk about why we should all appreciate Kim Taehyung. He is so much more than his looks and he holds so many qualities that only the purest of hearts could ever have.

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. myaza

myaza Public Figure

Currency:
    Great essay, you put down so precisely what makes him so likable!

He is so precious:lover1:

SUNSHINE, Sea_gull and SunnyLife like this.
  3. TastyButtercream

TastyButtercream Married to @RxRedTx

Currency:
    Subaru Sakamaki and Ray Blackwell's baby
  4. itzyditzy

itzyditzy Trainee

Currency:
    Didn't read all of that, but he sure is hot.
    [​IMG]

SunnyLife likes this.
  5. SunnyLife

SunnyLife Celebrity

Currency:
    Ok thanks for liking anyways

itzyditzy likes this.
  6. itzyditzy

itzyditzy Trainee

Currency:
    It's not like I hate BTS or anything, I just didn't feel like reading all of it when I already know that V is naturally hot and sweet in general. ;)

SunnyLife likes this.
  7. SunnyLife

SunnyLife Celebrity

Currency:
    I know I wrote too much but I hope at least most armys will take time to read this. I see so many threads about taehyung´s looks but what about his kindness and compassion?

itzyditzy likes this.
  8. itzyditzy

itzyditzy Trainee

Currency:
    Not to be that one person. but you can go very far talking about his looks alone, some can't help that the man is sexy...:oops:

SunnyLife likes this.
  9. SunnyLife

SunnyLife Celebrity

Currency:
    I hope one day Taehyung knows how loved and appreciated he is by all those around him. He literally is an angel.

SUNSHINE likes this.
  10. SunnyLife

SunnyLife Celebrity

Currency:
    haha true. he is gorgeous asf.

itzyditzy likes this.
  11. Ailees_Nudes

Ailees_Nudes Rookie

Currency:
    I skimmed
    He's one of the main reasons I'm an ARMY

SunnyLife likes this.
  12. SunnyLife

SunnyLife Celebrity

Currency:
    I guess you dont have to read it all, but if you´re an army, at least skim through and like it thanks. I would like for this post to be recognized today.

13. Angela_Cao

Angela_Cao Super Rookie

Currency:
    Analytical HWASA SHOOTER & mathematician wannabe
    This is so well-written! I agree with most of what you said, and he was the one who got me into the KPOP hole (and BTS when I was a fan back then), so much of my KPOP soul goes out to him! Taehyung is too good for this world...Taehyung is everything. :lover1:

SunnyLife likes this.
  14. Menean

Menean Trendsetter

Currency:
    Oh my god, I whole-heartily agree. He's so precious and nice and as perfect as a human being can get. He's so talented and hard-working and an absolute sweetheart. Like, how can someone have it ALL, the talent, the looks, the charisma and still be so fucking humble and humane? HOW? And the fact that he likes children makes him even more endearing. I love watching his Vlives where he just sits there and talk about anything and everything while playing beautiful songs (he has a great taste in music btw) and just be his endearing little self. I'm seriously so in love with him.

Also, thank you OP for writing this and making this thread

SUNSHINE and SunnyLife like this.
  15. Sameera96

Sameera96 Idol

Currency:
    Yea I agree with all the points.
    If it wasn’t for JK he would be my bias. I started off almost not liking him because he was my bias main rival popularity wise but he’s just too lovable to not appreciate. I love how family orientated he is, how sociable but not in a attention seeking away. I’d imagine having him as a friend only builds your confidence something Kookie has said Tae helped him with.

SunnyLife likes this.
  16. Angela_Cao

Angela_Cao Super Rookie

Currency:
    Analytical HWASA SHOOTER & mathematician wannabe
    It's very satisfying on how many idols admire him for his idol career. He was born to be there. :)

SunnyLife likes this.
  17. SunnyLife

SunnyLife Celebrity

Currency:
    At first I was like wow he sure has a lot of admirers but then I realized how much of a positive impact he has on others and how his humility and kindness makes him so loveable.

Angela_Cao likes this.
  18. Queeeenie

Queeeenie Leader

Currency:
    Can we talk about how when
    bought a painting from a struggling artist he said 'may your day shine bright' before he left

B0TMY and SunnyLife like this.