Want to join in on the discussion? It's easy to sign up!

Welcome to our community

K-fans are trending #와이지_아티스트_보호해

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by southclubstan, Oct 12, 2017.

Tags:
  1. southclubstan

Korean YG stans (mostly V.I.P.'s,iKONICS and Blackjacks) have currently tweeting #와이지_아티스트_보호해 which means "Protecting YG artists" .
    Fan are annoying by how much YG is mistreating and overworking G dragon,Taeyang and iKON.
    The fans are working hard but it looks useless like iKON's and bigbang's boycott.Msot of the problems are-

• G dragon overworking on his tour.I think he said it in his behind the scenes of his tour that he was really tired.
    • iKON touring continuously
    • Taeyang's tour starting before his album release
    • Mishandling T.O.P's scandal.His mom had to make statements to the reporters
    • Seungri's album
    • iKON didn't get a break since debut
    • iKON has 2 concerts in day and they complained about how tiring it is..

But YG doesn't give a fuck so its useless.

2. xxxcadrgn

xxxcadrgn Artist

as long as they bring more money, then YGE will never stop them

3. Miawruu

Miawruu Entertainer

When YG even give a shit for fans demand n critics? They even ignore when ikonic boycott their products. They ignored k-fans complained when they shipped their artist to Japan. They even famous for "locked up their artist in basement" even the fans is desperate for their comeback. The only they care is money.

And for this case, is not only YG who overworked their artist n treat their artist badly. n they never changed it because of fans protest. Because they know, fans will keep buying their idol's product despite everything. You can cursed n protest them so many times, but they would never care as long as they get the money

4. Marianthi

Marianthi Artist

Honestly, Big Bang should just leave YGE an stay as a group at another company or start their own. They've offered a lot to a company which in the end doesn't truly respect them but only tries to keep them for the cash.

I know it might sound harsh but tbh it doesn't surprise me YG artists have been in that many scandals the past few years. We've seen SM and JYP, the other 2 big companies who also overwork their artists but they don't have drug or drinking scandals like the YG artists. It says to me that they are treated very bad that they just crack at a point. It seriously sucks because they've contributed to YG's success more than anyone (meaning Big Bang). YG imo needs a huge slap in the face at a point

chiblet28 likes this.
  5. Miawruu

Miawruu Entertainer

I also wondering why bigbang didnt make their own company/label just like highlight? Since they also have a great businessman on their team aka seungri. Or at least, asked YG to make them sub label (like suju did), so they can manage their schedule freely, just like other YG sub label. That why i didnt understand why they still stick with YG to manage them rather do independently under their own label or at least sub label.

6. Marianthi

Marianthi Artist

Same here. Maybe it's because I'm looking at Highlight but honestly it makes me wonder why Big Bang hasn't done that move already. honestly, with the recent scandal, I don't feel that YGE has managed them that well. They just overwork them now that they have brought such a huge success to them and it makes me feel that they don't even care about how they feel that much. Tbh, it wouldn't surprise me if the recent drug scandal was a cry for help in a way. I just hope that the guys will just do what's best for them and not just stay out of loyalty. They do deserve better

7. chiblet28

chiblet28 Artist

We've been saying!!!!!!:nervousk::nervousk::nervousk:

southclubstan likes this.
  8. PopCandy

PopCandy Artist

this is really sad tbh, Big Bang did enough already and shouldn't be going through this ever but to be going through this at the point they are in their careers is beyond ridiculous. And now ikon is going the same way, it's really sad.

chiblet28 and southclubstan like this.
  9. chantelmackey12

I really want bigbang start a company and have all other YG acts go to it. Seungri can be the CEO.

10. xiamarananjyp

xiamarananjyp Artist

Two fans of big companies are complaining and using hashtags on twitter:
    - YG fans for overworking their idols
    - JYP fans for not giving enough promo for GOT7

The irony between JYG is sooooo

11. Skinner17

Skinner17 Artist

Leaving the company and make own label isnt as easy as it seems. Block-B / Highlite / Sinhwa experience something that made them come to conclusion that their company absolutely incompetent to manage their works.
    I dont think Bigbang have come to that conclusion yet. These past years they have great comebacks and massively successfull dome tours.

But who knows..I think there are possibility for them to leave YG, just wait after their contract end

12. vivante

vivante Artist

he's a misogynistic and hypocritical rat who has no concern for the welfare of his company's artists. nothing new tbh

13. yoonbread

yoonbread Artist

All he cares about is money...

14. Ayumi9

Ayumi9 Artist

yg stans will eat up the crumbs he gives them no matter what so who cares if they complain