Want to join in on the discussion? It's easy to sign up!

Welcome to our community

JYP trainee Park Sieun interview

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by Lubby00, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Lubby00

Lubby00 Artist

[​IMG]

Rough Translation

"I want to be an entertainer," said the girl who had dreamed to be a whore, was 17 years old, and as a child actor, solid filmography is also accumulating. It was already a long time ago that in 2009, 'star junior show'

"It's been a dream since I was a kid, and I wanted to start broadcasting because I wanted to broadcast it. My parents always say, 'You want to do it.'"

Especially, the influence of Park Nam Jung is very important for Park Si - eun ' From the beginning, as an actress, she has been stripping off the tag and focusing on announcing her own three letters.

"When I was doing entertainment, my dad asked me to think about what I wanted to do because of the glamorous appearance of an entertainer, or if I wanted this job, and then I said that I really liked it. I think it can not be done, but if there is no singing, dancing, or acting, I do not think I'm losing it.

However, he added that he also understands the heart of his father, Nam-jung, who is also a senior who first experienced the entertainment industry ahead of him. As I said, "I always have to eat cold," the 17-year-old girl's entertainment business is not just full of fun things.

"It's a lie if you do not like it, it's a lie, it's a lot of things, it's physical, it's mental, it can be stressful, it can be anxious about the reaction, and it gets harder for you to do anything. Do not worry, I think it's better if you think about homework to solve. "

[​IMG]View larger image

Although she is focusing on acting now, she is not only a dreamer of a singer but also a member of JYP Entertainment who has produced a group of singers such as singer Park Nam-jung's daughter and Twice Wonder Girls. .

"I love singing while playing a lot of songs and singing very loudly, and I like singing and dancing so if I can do it, I'd like to be a singer who can do both singing and dancing. I think it would be good if I could make and produce my favorite music, but I have not become a singer yet, but first I have to build my skills. "

There is no immediate plan, but after being trained, I can challenge the singer after the performance. I am an aspiring dreamer and as an idol in the midst of my life.

"I'm learning (singing) and singing (at the company), and if Idol is an opportunity, I would appreciate it, and I would appreciate it. I've been a fan since ancient times and I've always liked it so much because I like it so much, I've never met another one yet. "

http://v.entertain.media.daum.net/v/20170618085925183?f=m

#1 Lubby00, Jul 16, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
    Darkyoda47 likes this.
  2. melipolino

melipolino Artist

Is whore really the direct translation of the wording in the article?

This interview takes a whole new turn then haha

3. zylan

zylan Entertainer

That is the first thing i read and noticed...wow!

4. Lubby00

Lubby00 Artist

Omg I didn't even see that part, but yeah :eek::oops:

SHINeeSLAYhaterS and melipolino like this.
  5. ChocoCutiePie

ChocoCutiePie Entertainer

[​IMG]

6. melipolino

melipolino Artist

Interesting way to admit that you had another career path in mind for yourself :teeheek:

SHINeeSLAYhaterS and Lubby00 like this.
  7. SHINeeSLAYhaterS

the first picture looks so forced lmao

that and the whore quote makes this entire interview so beautiful

melipolino likes this.
  8. ChocoCutiePie

ChocoCutiePie Entertainer

She's iconic.. a legend!

9. ychofficial

ychofficial Artist

Whore

LEGEND

10. Cutie888

Cutie888 Star

Was it translated using google translate?

11. Cutie888

Cutie888 Star

Oh she was in the kdrama queen for 7 days!! I'm still watching it, it's good :)

12. Spinereader

Spinereader Artist

Yeah...I think there's some translation errors here. The line about being a whore sounds off and isn't mentioned again, she changes gender in the fifth paragraph, and the "It's a lie" line is confusing. I could get the general idea though.

13. skatpree

skatpree Trainee

"I want to be an entertainer," said the girl who had dreamed to be a whore, was 17 years old

14. moorg

moorg Artist

That translation is the opposite of good.