Jyp needs to start giving history lessons to their idols

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by Camila123, Aug 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Camila123

Camila123 Newbie

Currency:
    jyp needs to start giving history lessons to their idols or at least serious warnings about what they should say and the acts they should and should not do in public.
    one thing is that they cannot say it, since they are human and have every right to give their opinions and have their own positions and another thing is that you drag the name of a company and an entire group (got7 .....) just because you can't keep your mouth shut.

first tzu yu with the flags (well, this was not her fault really). (let's ignore tzu yu)

then sana with her controversial statement (this was definitely her fault, she has no excuse) (Korea still doesn't forget it). Do you really think you shouldn't criticize sana? Of course it should.

Korea and Japan have tense relationships and the period of time that sana regret that it ended (in Japan) was very hard for Korea, Japan caused disasters in Korea, women of comfort (some are still alive).
    and it happens to healthy to comment on the official website of a Korean group, and jyp leaves (is that jyp has no staff) She was crazy.

now jacksong with "one china", what the hell was he thinking? and drag got7 with it.
    and whoever thinks that he is not really affected by that is crazy, most of the Chinese pages criticize jacksong and got7 negatively and the international opinion also criticizes him, just look a little, he practically threw 50% of the ground its favorable popularity and 30% of that of got7.

When the people demand freedom you must give it freedom, period. those people did not leave their homes and thought "my life is perfect, my country is the best, you know that: I will go out to protest"

all the other idols have avoided the subject and many of them are foreigners and they could say since they are their countries (Japan with the economic war for example) (an applause to the Japanese member of the new woolin group that was very professional) (what I'm sorry I don't remember what it's called, but if you know, write it down, please), but they don't and it's the right thing to do.

out of respect for the country where they decided to work, out of respect for collective feeling, out of respect for sensitivity on some particular issue (the Japanese empire), out of respect for their own group and the other members (since they don't say SANA but they say SANA twice) or simply because they are idols and are not politicians, nor have they studied enough to comment on it.

jyp idols need to stop getting into politics, some kinds of history would be good for them. If they are foreigners, they need to adapt to the country where they arrive, not to pretend that the country adapts to them.

2. keyboardwarrior7

Currency:
    You do know Jackson wasn't the only person who supported One China right?

3. possiblymad

possiblymad Celebrity

Currency:
    Tzuyu was just too young when that happened, are we really going to put so many in her shoulders at that time? I felt really sorry for her. That was scary.
    the Sana "incident" if we can even call that was a reporter who blow things out of proportion... She literally did nothing wrong, that was just people being mean to her and exaggerating the entire situation even the own reporter, as I said! Why even you know?
    about the one china going on right now, I don't know I am not familiar with him BUT we all know how China is, it's all a scary situation and we shouldn't blame people for acting safe for them in such a scary scenario.

NanM, kelcey, twice_im_ni_da and 9 others like this.
  4. gobSIDES

gobSIDES Super Rookie

Currency:
    then sana with her controversial statement (this was definitely her fault, she has no excuse) (Korea still doesn't forget it). Do you really think you shouldn't criticize sana? Of course it should.

Even the writer of the original article admitted to purposefully misrepresenting Sana words for his political agenda. But it's good to see you out here supporting racism. Next time say it on your main.

@Juanlag @Ninalabkon anyone gonna cleans up this obvious trash post? Is literally only trolling/inciting and purposefully misrepresenting situations to come to a false conclusion.

5. shy_shy_shy

shy_shy_shy Super Rookie

Currency:
    Losing my money to kpop
    How the hell is saying the era changing Like a normal Japanese would do wrong? She legit said:
    I was born in heisei jidai so I’m sad to see it go but looking forward to the new era. Thank you emperor for not making any wars and keeping japan in peace!
    Oh well, your probably just another Sana anti that thinks that anything that Koreans say or do is always right

NanM, kelcey, PatheticBadger and 10 others like this.
  6. prodigy210

prodigy210 Idol

Currency:
    Tzuyu - was handed the flag and she is Taiwanese did nothing wrong

sana - she did nothing wrong other people took what she posted and twisted it

NanM, kelcey, PatheticBadger and 8 others like this.
  7. icelcles

icelcles Trainee

Currency:
    stanning #1 boygroup
    jackson was probably forced

Armedryu and jiahua like this.
  8. jiahua

jiahua Trainee

Currency:
    wendy’s wife
    Jackson was forced to write the statement or all of the group would have lost promo and money in china

Tzuyu was handed the flag

Sana’s statement was mistranslated

kelcey likes this.
  9. Buddy25

Buddy25 Super Rookie

Currency:
    Sana didn’t make any controversial statement. It was completely overexaggerated.
    “As a person born in the Heisei era, I was very sad because the Heisei era was about to end, however, Heisei you worked hard, it was the beginning of the Reiwa era, so I will face the beginning and completion of this neat last day of the Heisei.”

All she did was reminisce about the era she was born in. She didn’t say anything controversial but KNETZ love to nitpick everything.

10. Wench

Wench Public Figure

Currency:
  11. Buddy25

Buddy25 Super Rookie

Currency:
    kelcey, shy_shy_shy and transparent like this.
  12. GrapeGrope

GrapeGrope ♕Armyonce Queen♕

Currency:
    Stopped reading after I saw Sana's name, you don't even know what you're talking about. :confused:

#12 GrapeGrope, Aug 27, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2019
  13. gobSIDES

gobSIDES Super Rookie

Currency:
    Exactly imagine agreeing with xenophobes and defending the right of people offended by a harmless, innocent post on IG(that only offended them because of her nationality and nothing else) who hurled racist abuse at Sana and other Japanese idols for no reason beyond hate.
    Blaming victims of online abuse and the xenophobia they got in the press in the name of trolling. Absolute garbage.

kelcey and GrapeGrope like this.
  14. Meisterk

Meisterk Rookie

Currency:
  15. Ranart

Ranart Newbie

Currency:
    Maybe you should learn beaten by a beatstick first

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.