NEW FORUMS OPEN HERE

Just realized I had not done this Yet! Hiya!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by crystalblues, Jan 12, 2021.

1. crystalblues

crystalblues Newbie

Currency:
    Information Technology
    I am what many would call an senior K-Pop stan who found the genre because of my love for J-Pop, via BoA, Utada Hikaru, Namie, Ayumi Hamasaki and Swi.T in 2004/2005 ish.

I have gone to school for video production, audio production and graphic design, as well as business administration. However, currently work as an IT support technician, and am working on finalizing classes for certification in IT as well to go with my other accomplishments. I used to work for a few different US underground record labels. I also am an activist for change in Animal Cruelty, Sexual Assault/Harrassment, Racism in Law Enforcement, Entertainment Worker Neglect and Domestic Violence.

I run two Youtube channels of my own: CrystalBlues and That Otaku Chick, as well as being a part of many podcasts and collaborative channels with other content creators. Such as the The Infinite Ammo Syndicate an Movie/Game centric critic group. I adore cosplaying/making jewelry and wigs, as well as other art such as painting and scrapbooking.

angelofdarkness likes this.
  2. angelofdarkness

angelofdarkness Trendsetter

Currency:
    Playing as mafia with Joshua, Jeonghan and jun
    Playing bad clue with Joshua, Jeonghan and jun
    I am also the same nice to meet you

crystalblues likes this.