Jungkook’s ex-girlfriend says they will get married soon in this letter

Discussion in 'Celebrity Zone' started by jhopes-shadow, Jun 30, 2020.

1. jhopes-shadow

jhopes-shadow Public Figure

Currency:
    Being a hoe
    [TRIGGER WARNING: THIS ISN'T A TROLL THREAD]

Jungkook’s ex-girlfriend says they will get married soon in this letter. Although some point out that this is an old letter, the origin of the letter addressed to Jungkook is uncertain.

Some BTS fans released a letter that was allegedly written by Seowon, a former girlfriend of Jungkook’s.

Nor has quarantine prevented ARMY’s heart from having strong emotions in the past few days, and today was no exception.

Twitter searches unveiled the revelation that some social network users had just experienced after a letter to the idol was released that was allegedly written by his ex-girlfriend a few years ago and posted on the BTS fancafe .

It is not certain what the real origin of this writing is, but it has already been replicated by different accounts to share the story.

The letter of Sewon to Jungkook reads as follows:

I’m Sewon . I just wanted to say hi to my Seagully for getting so talented inside Big Hit. I bet you’re very famous now and I’m glad for that. You’ve become very manly since we finished, I hadn’t noticed.

Do you remember our last meeting? For me it is something important. I even keep the ring you gave me because you said you would marry me after your contract ended. But I wonder what happened. You haven’t even greeted me for the past two months, it was my birthday, right? But it’s okay. I hope you still remember the promise you made to me Seagully, I love you.

Yesterday, you gave me one last kiss but you left after that. You just said ‘Take care of yourself Aishi’ before you left, I didn’t even ask or speak to you. What was that? I want us to meet, but why do I feel that something is wrong? Why do you keep doing some things without explaining them? I’m confused, Seagully. Very confused. Once you read this, please find me at the bowling alley where we used to play.

Sewon
    Despite having caused confusion among fans because of all the comments surrounding this letter, BTS fans expressed that, if true, this text gave them a tender image of Jungkook being in love.

It is still unknown if this is a fake letter or if Jungkook really promised his ex to marry her . What do you think?

The boys of BTS have made it clear that currently their time is not even enough to think about romance, as they are completely dedicated to their music and their fans.

source: https://www.somagnews.com/jungkooks-ex-girlfriend-says-they-will-get-married-soon-in-this-letter/

I'm confused bc I've never heard of this girl before nor can I find anything about her on Twitter. Is this a fake article or did this really happened? I mean didn't BTS say Jungkook would be the first to get married?

There are a ppl talking about this on Twitter as well.

I was so scared to post this bc I might get called out again. But I just want someone to confirm whether this is true.

#1 jhopes-shadow, Jun 30, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
  2. thebcarat

thebcarat Super Rookie

Currency:
    Official SF9 Promoter : )
  3. tafattsbarn

tafattsbarn ♡ cloudy sky, clear air ♡

Currency:
    I remember laughing about this when it was first spread :teeheek:

I wonder why this resurfaced? Weird times we live in lmao

sobaer, ehorton and jhopes-shadow like this.
  4. baejoohyunniee

baejoohyunniee Trendsetter

Currency:
    just a local :mad: advocate
    k then so sewon is dense as hell and cant understand that hes moved on from her]

amazing :)

5. nasama

nasama Newbie

Currency:
    These r old fake rumors

bushaltestelle and jhopes-shadow like this.
  6. jhopes-shadow

Currency:
    Being a hoe
    The thing is I would of considered this a troll posting random shit but now there's an article about it which is really odd.

nasama and tafattsbarn like this.
  7. tafattsbarn

tafattsbarn ♡ cloudy sky, clear air ♡

Currency:

#7 tafattsbarn, Jun 30, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
    sobaer and jhopes-shadow like this.
  8. dispatchme

dispatchme Super Rookie

Currency:
    You are a moron. The end. Look WHO is posting it. You can report me if you want or take an L.
    By the way I hope you read lastest weverse notice.

9. jhopes-shadow

Currency:
    Being a hoe
    okay. I didn't really know about this. I just did my research right now after making this thread and this Sowen girl is real but it happened when he was 15. They probably broke up long ago. I just wanted to clarify it whether it was true. Thank you for informing me!

10. byakuyav

byakuyav Rookie

Currency:
    Aren't you leaving? We're tired of your fake worries.

11. looneyjoons

looneyjoons Trendsetter

Currency:
    sewon is jk's ex from when he was a kid, and info about her keeps circulating the internet every year lmao because she's the only ex we know of bts (unconfirmed but still)
    i think the recent article was probably made w out understanding how old this is
    their relationship was very old, it would be stupid for us to assume that something he said like a decade ago would hold true especially for his ex

jhopes-shadow likes this.
  12. jhopes-shadow

Currency:
    Being a hoe
    I just went on a hiatus, I didn't leave.
    Also how can you call this a "fake worry"? Why do I need to worry about him getting married? I just posted whatever was in the article.
    I'm tired of you ppl tell me I act like I worry when I don't do either
    thank you for explaining stuff instead of being rude to me. I don't like making threads like this but I don't want to be clueless about all these stuff which are well known in the fandom.

looneyjoons likes this.
  13. soso-24

soso-24 Rookie

Currency:
    Im trying to look at this from an objective pov. So why is she posting on fancafe if she has his number?
    I mean if a guy promised to marry you or you mean anything to him he wouldn’t have ignored you all this time (she said he didn't speak to her for 2 months but why would she make that promise public it’s embarrassing).
    Plus it was in 2015 or 2017 and she calls him “seagully”? This proves they were just kids at the time and i highly doubt he promised to marry her and gave her a ring because he was a child back then. Plus in American Hustle life there is s clip of jungkook saying he was dating this girl and it was a weird relationship so they ended it and then proceeded to say he will never get married lol so I’m going to go with his own words.

Seriously why is JK always caught up with clout chasers? First this clearly delusional chick who probably couldn't debut and is clout chasing 4 years later and she and the tattoo crew, god help him.

Edit: if this turns out to be true years later we would’ve all been clowned and honestly weirder things happened before.

#13 soso-24, Jul 2, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2020
    elrisology likes this.