Want to join in on the discussion? It's easy to sign up!

Welcome to our community

Jessica and Krystal's Album

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by Rand_Al_Thor, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Rand_Al_Thor

In honor of Jessica's Birthday and going on 4 years since the rumored album was completed, and then shelved.
    just for fun.
    1. What type of music do you think it was?
    2. Do you see sm giving the songs(which they likely bought already) to another solo or group?
    3. Jessica has shown that she self writes and composes, do you think any of her music made it?
    4. Will we ever know?

1.)I think it was a mix since the sisters music styles are very different. Sm would want songs like butterfly,
    Jessica would want a fun dance track, Krystal might want a edm / rock fusion. I think the title would be a light poppy fun trac kinda western, like the covers they did together in sm town.

2. i think they either stationed or gave the songs away already. Yeri let slip that RR had been around awhile and she had heard it for some years that may have been the title cute fun with an edge no rap, so i do not think it was a fx song.

3. i would not see them letting her have a song on the album.

4. Not unless we get the tell all book some time in the future.

Milk likes this.
  2. jaehyunxjung

jaehyunxjung Rookie

OMG when you mentioned Russian Roulette, i realized it can also be JungSis' title track. You can actually imagine their voices with it. It has a different vibe (vocally) on what Red Velvet usually sound. The song was very light and high pitch which really fits the vocal tone of the Jung sisters.

Mergs, arieam, Milk and 3 others like this.
  3. sonemariam

sonemariam Star

Idk but I think it'd be an interesting album.

I hope they release one in future and I think it's only possible if Krystal leaves SM.

Rand_Al_Thor likes this.
  4. Rand_Al_Thor

Yea, they are getting photo shoots together again at least.
    You are correct though it looks like any music will require her to leave. I think she is waiting for Victoria/Amber to go, the Jung's may not want to optics of her being the final nail in the fx coffin.

sonemariam likes this.
  5. baeyong

baeyong Super Rookie

being shook 24/7
    honestly the fact that it'd take krystal to leave sm shows that sm is the one who has bad blood with jessica bc, surely, if u had such an amiable parting n it was just the girls of snsd's fault, there'd be nothing stopping them

n that's tea

6. Rand_Al_Thor

I think its not that clear, it all depends on how bad it got with any of the members. But this last release of Hyoyeons coming on Jessica's 30th(korean age ) birthday; Tiffany's album dropping the same time as Jessica's data points are piling up. Either the members REALLY hate her and sm is playing along, or sm still has some axe to grind. Dispite the supposedly amicable contract end.

sonemariam likes this.
  7. baeyong

baeyong Super Rookie

being shook 24/7
    honestly tho like i personally think that this whole beef is between sm and jessica and snsd are just being used as pawns but that's just my sone ass trying to make sense of it

i mean, i can't speak for tiffany since she's not with sm, but i don't think hyoyeon would have any control with when her single was dropped which leads me to believe that it's largely sm trying to cause obstacles

[​IMG]

Rand_Al_Thor and sonemariam like this.
  8. Rand_Al_Thor

If it were just her and sm she would not have thrown the members under the bus in her statement. That honestly would have been an easy sale to a public conditioned to accept conflict between SM and its artists. Then she says SM and I had an agreement they changed their minds within the last 2 weeks. The members say nada pretty much like they did and its a version of the EXO story.

JakeyWantsCakey and sonemariam like this.
  9. baeyong

baeyong Super Rookie

being shook 24/7
    i mean fairs but she also said in her statement that it was done without her knowledge for all we know sm could've decided and told snsd to say whatever to jessca. like, we don't even know how she found out the members threw her under the bus so, for all we know, sm just said stuff and because snsd is under the clause of "if u wanna be in snsd dont talk about jessica xoxo" we'll never know

but nah i still retain krystal being sent for photoshoots is sm being nice to not sour the ties and lose one of their girl groups so soon

sonemariam and Rand_Al_Thor like this.
  10. sonemariam

sonemariam Star

I agree, it's mainly between the members and Jessica. SM just takes advantage of the situation.

Thinking about this really scares me just in case people are to find out what really happened and it turns out that some members specifically led to her getting kicked out. :eek: It'd be so bad.

And the fact that Yoona shows so much how she still loves Jessica and still has a good relationship with the rest just confuses me the most. You can't tell if they are just keeping a good business relationship or if SM kicked Jessica out.

JakeyWantsCakey and Rand_Al_Thor like this.
  11. Rand_Al_Thor

and that shade this year from Jessica's friend in social media(twitter?) .. ouch.
    If it was A member (it tends to start with one i will be sad :( )

sonemariam likes this.
  12. sonemariam

sonemariam Star

Ok, I definitely missed something, tell me what happened?

13. M_I_N_A

M_I_N_A Rookie

Well since the three members left SM without any issues we can say that it's mainly between Jess and the girls. But considering they banned her from performing on music shows then we can also say SM is involved but not very much. I'd assume it was a breach of contract.

I feel like Seohyun throws a lot of hints about what happened and the way Sunny and Sooyoung talk about her (another assumption), it's something more than just business. Possibly a mix of both? The business part could be why SM banned her and the personal part would explain how Sunny talks about her

Edit:
    Hyoyeon has been caught calling SNSD as a 9 member group. But she would always stop when she realised her slip up. This led me to believe that SM doesn't allow the members to speak about Jess which brings SM into the problem more.

#13 M_I_N_A, Apr 19, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
  14. M_I_N_A

M_I_N_A Rookie

What happened?

15. Rand_Al_Thor

I will look for the quote.
    upload_2018-4-19_9-13-21.png

arieam and sonemariam like this.
  16. sonemariam

sonemariam Star

Now that is serious shade, omg :eek:

Clearly some of the girls or one of the girls did something to her. And this makes me think that it's someone who, if she leaves, Snsd will be no more!

Poor Jessica. Problem is all that agencies want is money, they don't care who you are or how you live your life as long as they can make their money without scandals. :(

Rand_Al_Thor likes this.
  17. sonemariam

sonemariam Star

I'm curious though, if the girls who left release music from their agencies, won't SM block them from doing music shows?

Rand_Al_Thor likes this.
  18. M_I_N_A

M_I_N_A Rookie

It doesn't look like it. It seems like SM won't. I'm assuming they didn't break any of their contract rules. They're still in SNSD

Rand_Al_Thor and sonemariam like this.
  19. sonemariam

sonemariam Star

That would be so cool.

Rand_Al_Thor and M_I_N_A like this.
  20. M_I_N_A

M_I_N_A Rookie

I don't think it was the girls doing anything to her. I think it's vice versa. Cause I'm sure they were mature enough at that time to mind their business. SO if she was really kicked out like she said she was, then she must have done something and for SM to block some of her activities then it's also business too.

I remember doing a report on this. What I read was Jess had wanted to leave for a while and get married and divine was supposed to be her last performance cause they were supposed to announce her departure during that. But she kept going back and forth on what she wanted to do. If I'm right, then it was during this time that she had broken her contract rules. I wanted to say more, but I forgot. I'll reply back when I remember.

If it really was the members doing something mean to her then here's what we have
    Seohyun>Hinted at what had possibly happened and sounds apologetic about it
    Yoona> According to you, she's shown her love for Jes
    Sooyoung>HInted at possible love for Jess
    Yuri>Watched Jes' live
    Hyoyeon> Caught calling SNSD 9 members
    Sunny> Wished a friend of her the best of wishes. Seems to be aimed at Jes
    Tiffany has had some apparent beef with her
    Taeyeon apparently didn't like Jess but I don't believe that so in any case I think she'd support Tif
    And if her post last year was aimed at SNSD then this just became more confusing:confused::confused::confused:

Rand_Al_Thor and hamster37 like this.