Want to join in on the discussion? It's easy to sign up!

Welcome to our community

It’s not hate against fans

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by bangmenah, Aug 21, 2018.

1. bangmenah

bangmenah Artist

House wife
    people literally always talk about how Loona is either fake looking, disappointing/overhyped, untalented, not actually popular etc. But y’all always say you just dislike the fans.... what is he truth?!

2. Buddy25

Buddy25 Artist

[​IMG]
    A lot of people here just like to hate and feed off of negativity.

3. Vikki

Vikki Married to @Girl_Crush

Time waster
    Some people dont like their songs, some people dont like their fans, some people dont like either, it varies.Why would you expect a single reason for people to dislike a group?

4. nubtsvt

nubtsvt Entertainer

SVT Energy skin care marketer
    I feel like gg stans especially can just be too competitive
    Like a petty level of competitive

bangmenah and ohmyqueen like this.
  5. JunsuK

JunsuK Artist

Student.
    Jealousy, people are jealous of Loona, all of the girls have T3 visuals and talents that are just ripe for development. They are relevant whether people want to admit it or not Loona and BBC just redefined the definition of a debut. They just subverted a time honored tradition within the scene and by subverting it I think they've found a lot more success than gg's that have debuted in the traditional way have upon debut. Which of course lends itself to the fact that people are ultimately threatened by what seems to be a super group. While I wasn't super excited by the last few MV's hopefully BBC learns from its mistakes but its just too soon to say Loona flopped or theyre untalented. The pressed and threatened masses will cling to any modicum of weakness in the Loona machine but ultimately I feel the girls will triumph, grow, and prove the haters wrong. People hate that Loona has everything fans, attention, visuals, budding talent, and potential. They see the shadow of their faves and bemoan the passage of time and the scourge of failure that has befallen their faves. I have sympathy but people need to stop being assholes and move on. Loona is great and so are their faves, flopping is bread and butter of kpop its just a staple of the system and so many successful idols escaped it but more didn't (reality). I also want to add people treated SNSD like shit and called them flops and here we are ten years later and the maidens truly did rule their era with grace and an iron fist around kpop. I'm not saying Loona is going to be the next SNSD but I do feel they have SNSD potential, and there are an alarming amount of parallels. Only time will tell.

bangmenah likes this.