Is TWICE the reason why GOT7 slowly failing and became irrelevant?

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by ratna_drew, Sep 5, 2019.

Tags:
  1. whateverwonwoo

whateverwonwoo Celebrity

Currency:
    two COMPLETELY different fanbases so no

Celinegirls and jimeous like this.
  2. YujaJinsoo

YujaJinsoo Married to @Multi_Smile

Currency:
    Eating
    Nope
    And btw , GOT7 isnt doing bad right now , they are doing fine

jimeous likes this.
  3. Notcreative

Notcreative Trainee

Currency:
    I don't get why do they get so much hate seriously. People question their music but like if you don't like their music just ignore it, don't listen to them nobody is forcing you either. The fandom is so nice too and we never start fanwars, we just respond when they drag GOT7 like any other fan would. We don't shove them on your throat and say stan them, they are the best other groups suck blah blah like other fandoms do. Everyone knows how nice their personalities are too so the hate its such a mystery to me i will never understand it.

4. Wench

Wench Public Figure

Currency:
    Kookeu walker
    1+1 = 3 lmao

jimeous and Haolat like this.
  5. Kpopaesthetic1

Kpopaesthetic1 Trendsetter

Currency:
    Tzuyu’s #1 fan
    People hate talented handsome men. So when their faves aren’t like that they will find a way to shit and bash them. Agree with you. Ahgases are so chill.
    :yesr:

jimeous and MagicalStar like this.
  6. Allkpop_Is_Ass

Currency:
    JB and Jinyoung>>>

ShleeSNSD likes this.
  7. Latifahd

Latifahd Newbie

Currency:
    nope, got7 aren't declining what
    hell no, lol people need to stop saying that they are declining when they hold such strong presence and influence in places like Thailand and China, are selling 300k albums every comeback, one of the only few groups having arena tours and are for sure very stable considering they're going to be a 6 year old group soon, twice are irrelevant to the success got7 have and twice did well because of the BETTER MANAGEMENT I'm sick of this twice vs got7 thing both did well differently but are BOTH SUCCESSFUL lol. what the REAL question is that will JYPE eventually shift all their attention to stray kids and itzy because twice and got7 they are BOTH old groups and the Kpop industry usually works this way REGARDLESS of how successful a group is unfortunately so we might be seeing less of them :(, plus, skz and itzy are doing REALLY well considering they've only just started so this might become more obvious from this year onwards

jimeous likes this.
  8. Sergeantx

Sergeantx Rookie

Currency:
    Huh are u for real? JYPE has divisions for managing their artist.
    For TWICE definitely JYPE always make them busy with new activities and many comebacks each year.
    Division 3 need to chill a bit and make a proper planning for TWICE, but ONCE are always get hype for every TWICE's comeback and the sale (all kind of sale) is very good. For that reason i'm sure Div 3 will make many comeback for TWICE in the future. :oops: We all know J¥P is a "good" milker. :(
    Dunno about GOT7, but dont they have their comeback atleast 3 + 1 for their sub-unit this year ?

Kpopaesthetic1 and jimeous like this.
  9. minas-mole

minas-mole Rookie

Currency:
    Nope, got7 never succes. If not TWICE brought more attention to jyp and some of their groups.
    But the obly ones who cared about them were fangirls who like oppas, but eventually there are too many boygroups already and moved on to other ones and left them with little support.
    Korean public never liked them.

10. Riki_Lee

Riki_Lee Trendsetter

Currency:
    girl group trash
    Noo they just flop (in korea)

11. itz-up

itz-up Trainee

Currency:
    Wtf r u even toking abt??? A fucking once that doesnt even have the balls to tell others you onli stan twice and try to use midzy name to shit on got7 now?? Grow the fuck up pls.

12. itz-up

itz-up Trainee

Currency:
    Tis is why I always cringe at these yg/sm/jyp family bs. Look at the amount of once laughing at got7 now, fucking disgusting. The op himself is a hardcore army/once as well not a troll as everyone like to claim.

13. Notcreative

Notcreative Trainee

Currency:
    Yeah i know, i don't buy that jyp family bs neither. When someone says they are a jyp stan 90 percent of the cases the only group they don't stan is GOT7 and they hate them a lot too. I don't care about them tbh GOT7 only has us Ahgases and it's enough.
    Haters can keep hating GOT7 is flourishing every day, just a couple hours ago they announced their first stadium concert in Bangkok Thailand in Rajamangala National Stadium with a capacity of 47k which can go up to 60k seats. Let's celebrate that:waterr::loverr3:

14. itz-up

itz-up Trainee

Currency:
    Sry but tey dun give a shit. In their mind it is all abt physical sales and Japan. They think ticket cost only $5 in Thailand so concert have no profit, not to mention countless numbers of big Thailand and China brand has selected Got7 to be their ambassador but nobody care because it is in Asia and they think CF deals in those countries cost only $10. Disgusting people..

15. Anon813

Anon813 Trendsetter

Currency:
    Engineer
    I heard they are having a staduim tour in Thailand . How the f are they flopping

16. drip

drip Newbie

Currency:
    they are not flopping, they've been consistent in terms of sales and charting (not in k-charts tho), but bambam's presence within the group definitely helps them gain more and more thai fans.

17. kassie02

kassie02 Newbie

Currency:
    Um
    Twice and got7 has nothing to do w/ each other

18. alexkat

alexkat Rookie

Currency:
    No. Because Boygroups has become synonymous to BTS.