Want to join in on the discussion? It's easy to sign up!

Welcome to our community

is this okay

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by AllAloneMe, Sep 24, 2017.

?

Is this okay....

1. yes

14.3%
  2. no

85.7%
  3. depends...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. AllAloneMe

AllAloneMe Entertainer

Other than people believing a questionable person whom already admitted loving the attention and taking her statements as facts...
    Are people actually praising and calling her a ' feminist ' for saying top got a small dick ....o_O
    I'am quite sure if it was the other way around and a female idol was referred as flat-ass or flat chest by male idol ,people would be grabbing their pitchforks and raising the moral values card and ....
    so much for equality...lol
    [​IMG]

not to be a hypocrite about it...but i still laughed but no one should be dragged or praised for this

TheOtterAlex and centen like this.
  2. leeseokkimchan

is this abt the girly thats hugged and kissed everyones oppars?
    i dont get why ppl support her actually :/

3. BaiPinTing

BaiPinTing Star

I found her comments rather distasteful. I dislike women like her because they give feminists a bad name. She nothing more than an attention seeker and is using TOP to get some undeserved attention.

4. Seoulmama

Seoulmama Artist

I am pretty sure I read just about everything you read. Haven't seen anyone calling her a feminist. You that hurt your oppar got called out for having a small tic tac? Doesn't bother me cause there is no telling what he did and never got caught with. Though I believe they should be able to do whatever they feel like. I have seen people get mad at her for talking but she really had nothing to lose at a certain point.

jytjuyikhujo and Cutie888 like this.
  5. Cutie888

Cutie888 Legend

From what I know, most people don't support her

TheOtterAlex and Seoulmama like this.
  6. centen

centen Artist

That reminds me of the Diplo/TS/Lorde thing. It was really weird to me that people were so mad at Diplo for saying TS has no ass, but then thought it was hilarious/empowering when Lorde said he had a small dick. Like either criticizing someone's body is acceptable or it isn't.

And even if you're 100% on the side that it's okay to make fun of someone's genitals, there's nothing about that that has anything to do with feminism.

TheOtterAlex, MazoMazo and iisstf28 like this.
  7. Seoulmama

Seoulmama Artist

They really don't so I really don't get OP's post lol.

Cutie888 likes this.
  8. leeseokkimchan

youll be surprised there are ppl that praises and supports her :/

TheOtterAlex and iisstf28 like this.
  9. AllAloneMe

AllAloneMe Entertainer

i'am far from being top/big bang bias... it was on general...:rolleyes:

10. jytjuyikhujo

jytjuyikhujo Legend

I didnt actually believe what she said nor did I praise her. But I think ppl in general are just looking at her as a joke.

But im not gonna lie, I stan Big Bang T.O.P is my bias wrecker but im sorry what she said did make laugh but that was it, but I didnt take her seriously. I just moved on.

TheOtterAlex and Cutie888 like this.
  11. centen

centen Artist

Go take a peak at the AKP news post on it, and you'll see a startling number of comments supporting her and begging people to stan her. Same with the posts about her on NB (the i-fan ones, not the translated ones NB does).

And she called herself a feminist. So some of her fans are taking that and running with it, and ignoring all the other things she said that run contrary to what feminism actually stands for.

TheOtterAlex and MazoMazo like this.
  12. Seoulmama

Seoulmama Artist

Okay but op said OTHER people were calling her a feminist. No one is. So what she calls herself that. Her calling herself that doesn't mean other people are. Point still stands.

13. iisstf28

iisstf28 Artist

Go to NB, sis :rolleyes:
    "SHE IS REAL YOU JUST MAD SHE FUCKED YOUR OPPAS ALL IDOLS ARE PROBABLY A BUNCH OF DICKS BEHIND THE SCENES"
    Edit: I misunderstood what you were saying lol yeah, no one is calling her a feminist but are on her side because she is a "feminist" and hates men and doesn't act fake and cute, so just as bad

#13 iisstf28, Sep 24, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2017
    TheOtterAlex and centen like this.
  14. Lulu_Key

Lulu_Key Legend

she calling herself feminist is a joke, just like everything else about her
    but she is funny

TheOtterAlex likes this.
  15. centen

centen Artist

Sorry if I wasn't clear: I meant she started it by calling herself a feminist, and by "some of her fans are taking that and running with it" I meant "other people have started calling her a feminist too."

If you want examples, then I'll even link you to the places I told you to go look earlier. In one of the top comments, there's some wacko going on about how she's specifically called "god Seohee" because she's such a ~feminist~

16. Seoulmama

Seoulmama Artist

Other quotes though? On Korean sites? I am Korean American. Please link me to some more Korean sites calling her a feminist. Most of the places I visit called her crazy etc. I am not willing to pass it off as crazy cause I know Korean society... cause I have been sexually assaulted x3 in Korea and had it passed on to due to drinking or what I was wearing. Really don't care either way cause it will always be a he said she said. And in Korea, a he said weighs monumentally more than a she said. Anyways, still!
    [​IMG]

17. Darkyoda47

Darkyoda47 Legend

I don't know what this is about but LOL are you serious? If it was the other way around, NOBODY would grab their pitchforks. Instead, people would agree with the statement and would've been like "yeah that's true she's flat"

Seoulmama likes this.
  18. Seoulmama

Seoulmama Artist

OP and my response is still to these allegedly numerous people.One or two people saying whatever doesn't add up to to numerous who are saying it. Still no receipts from these numerous people either way. So maybe one or two people say some crazy things. Really no point on making a thread for it.
    Waiting still.

#18 Seoulmama, Sep 25, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2017