Is there any dating sites...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ExoticQueen, Jun 23, 2018.

1. ExoticQueen

ExoticQueen Leader

Currency:
    '94 Liner Sugar 노나
    ...where I don't have to pay extra for certain things?

I first tried Tinder but it turns out that everybody there wants to just hook up & aren't looking for serious relationships. [​IMG][​IMG] Then tried this site called Swirlr which is a site for interracial dating, and I thought it'd be perfect for me considering that I'm a mixed race girl w/ a racial preference (If you think I'm a fetisher IDC at this point anymore I like what I like, okay?), but I need to pay extra to see who liked me or sent me a message. [​IMG][​IMG] I heard about match.com & OKCupid but I think those sites make you pay too.

2. Gabriella.Gotti

Gabriella.Gotti ♛ The King ♛

Currency:
    ♥♥ KAHO'S COCAINE ♥♥
    POF is completely free. You can expect lots of responses and very quickly also.

Shonenaaron1 and ExoticQueen like this.
  3. Meloverse

Meloverse ♔ Snake Princess ♔

Currency:
    ☾ Universe // Byulharang ☆
    To be fair, in love you always have to pay.

> For dates, holidays, anniversaries, etc.

> Or prostitution.

Shopjin and 으컁컁준수 like this.
  4. KarmaButterfly

KarmaButterfly Celebrity

Currency:
    try apps where the main purpose is not dating but you can still meet people and chat

Papayaaa, Shonenaaron1 and centen like this.
  5. ExoticQueen

ExoticQueen Leader

Currency:
    '94 Liner Sugar 노나
    Someone from OH also recommended me POF, I'll def keep that in mind.

Gabriella.Gotti likes this.
  6. JiminieKookie

JiminieKookie Professional ATEEZ and A.C.E stan

Currency:
    Park Junhee-stan| Stan A.C.E stan talent!
    I don't know but here in Germany they advertise dating websites sooooo much on TV and I guess they are free but I am not sure. These sides are called: neu, friendscout24, edarling, parship, elitepartner,...

7. Gabriella.Gotti

Currency:
    ♥♥ KAHO'S COCAINE ♥♥
    Only one thing about that site that I have to tell you- I'm guessing you are hot because....well, just call it a gut feeling. You will have to wade through a lot of guys just looking for a hook up. They are very aggressive, so expect to lay the block down A LOT. One bad thing about the site being free.

8. E.DEN

E.DEN Trendsetter

Currency:
    I used hot or not (cause tinder has no signal in my area) its kinda the same, except you can add more info to your profile
    Never had a succesful match tho... They either ignore me or are like "hey you're hot send nudes"

9. Emileh

Emileh In Love with Kim Woobin

Currency:
    I heard users here use AKP for a dating site.

10. E.DEN

E.DEN Trendsetter

Currency:
    Shady much?

Papayaaa likes this.
  11. centen

centen Celebrity

Currency:
    An app I heard of on Shark Tank is Coffee Meets Bagel. It's got an interesting premise in that, the woman has complete control over which men get to interact with her. So Dude can express interest in you, but can't do something obnoxious like spam you inappropriately unless you express interest back. And their goal is to get you to meet and move off the dating site, so you can only use the app for a week to feel the person out before deciding if you're not interested or if you'd like to set something up. It's an interesting idea, especially while so many dating sites seem most interested in keeping you perpetually single (because that's how they make money, duh). They also have the second best men to women ratio (source). Not sure your gender or gender preferences, but if you're looking for dating and tired of people just looking to hook up, that might be an option.

12. ExoticQueen

ExoticQueen Leader

Currency:
    '94 Liner Sugar 노나
    I'm still doing their questionnaire thingys but so far just by looking at these dudes, there's a lot I'm canceling, I have a preference for East Asian dudes & so far I'm seeing everything but. :oops:

13. Gabriella.Gotti

Currency:
    ♥♥ KAHO'S COCAINE ♥♥
    I'm fairly sure you can set a preference for what you want. What kind of East Asian dudes Queen? What does he look like?

14. ExoticQueen

ExoticQueen Leader

Currency:
    '94 Liner Sugar 노나
    I'm mainly attracted to Koreans & Japanese but I'm open to Chinese, Taiwanese, or whatever. I feel it's best not to narrow it too much to just Korean & Japanese b/c I feel that really is going down the fetish yellow fever rabbit hole. My ideal man visually or physically is:
    • pale or close to pale skin tone - However, I'm able to be open to dark-skins if I think their cute enough like Kai from EXO for instance. (I'm not delulu for complete idol-lookalikes IK that's reaching, but bare w/ me b/c the best examples I can think of are K-idols:sweatr:).
    • Monolids - Like pale skin, I can be open to double-eyelids if they cute enough however, like Jackson Wang or something. I've learned about how some Asians have this feature on their eye shapes called epicanthal folds, but I don't pay attention to that kind of stuff or try to get that deep about it. He doesn't have to have that. I just think small eyes are cute & mysterious.
    • Muscles - Overweightness just turns me off completely, I only get to be the T H I C C one! :mad: LMAO I'm fine w/ skinny b/c I'm aware that buff would be reaching, but he has to have some hint of muscle. If the guy's skinny but lacks muscle he just looks like a pubescent teen to me. Also I can use a guy to motivate me to get back into shape.
    • TallER - He doesn't have to be 6'0" because part of me feels bad for tall girls who say all their men get taken away by the shorter chicks LOL. But he does have to be taller than me because I want my kids to be tall so they won't get bullied. I'm 5'5"½ so a guy that's 5'8"+ like DO from EXO or Jimin from BTS is ironically perfect for me.

#14 ExoticQueen, Jun 23, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
  15. Gabriella.Gotti

Currency:
    ♥♥ KAHO'S COCAINE ♥♥
    Wow cool, thanks. This is super detailed. :)

So who is at the top of this list then? It's Jackson or Kai or someone else? Can you select one guy who is the closest to your ideal type? Like the one dude who checks off the most boxes.

16. ExoticQueen

ExoticQueen Leader

Currency:
    '94 Liner Sugar 노나
    Xiumin of EXO
    [​IMG]
    IDK if this is also important but I prefer when Asians have their natural dark brown to black hair than when they have it dyed blonde, red-head, a color(s) straight off a Skittle package.

Jooheon of Monsta X has the best body image for me in realistic terms, b/c he doesn't have his 6-pack yet but he's still neither over weight or skinny. He's got that Goldilocks affect too.

17. truechoi

truechoi Trendsetter

Currency:
    Onew's illegal wife
    Kim Woobin. You're looking for Kim Woobin.

[​IMG]

Emileh likes this.
  18. Gabriella.Gotti

Currency:
    ♥♥ KAHO'S COCAINE ♥♥
    Ooh yeah, Xiumin. A cutie. And I totally feel you about natural black hair. Don't mess with it. Just leave it alone, don't bleach it the fuck out and let it rest. :)

ExoticQueen likes this.
  19. ExoticQueen

ExoticQueen Leader

Currency:
    '94 Liner Sugar 노나
    Does that mean my standards are too damn high? :nervousk: I heard of him but IDK what he does; is he an actor, singer, or both?
    I also found out later in life that I fit more as his ideal type than the other EXO members, at least when speaking of their ideals during their debut era. I used to be Kris biased but one day I was hanging out with one of my friends. Kris, Zitao, Luhan just left & Baekhyun was dating Taeyeon. We were gossiping about the BaekhyunXTaeyeon relationship & playing detective to see if Taeyeon was Baek's ideal. We watched this old video that told all 12 members ideal types & not only did we find out that Taeyeon was the complete opposite of Baekhyun's ideal woman (assuming that's why they broke up?) but also I was thirsting for the wrong member!:waterr:

Emileh, truechoi and Gabriella.Gotti like this.
  20. truechoi

truechoi Trendsetter

Currency:
    Onew's illegal wife
    Well he's the only one that came to mind when I briefly read your preferences. Tall, muscles, pale, monolids, he's the whole deal! Plus he can act ;) and only act because that's his job.

ExoticQueen likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted