Irene x Minho Hints 2019

Discussion in 'Celebrity Gossip' started by Jojodhh, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Jojodhh

Jojodhh Newbie

Hello, I'm a big Red Velvet fan and I'm also a fan of Taemin from Shinee and I have been noticing a pattern during 2019 with Irene and Minho that I'd like to share :)

I really dug myself into a hole earlier today finding all this stuff again when I had the idea. :sweatr:

Here you can see the lone crazy comment I made back when the MV was released :D, but I was half kidding and didn't have anything to back it up with back then. ^^
    Allkpop

Thing to keep in mind while reading this:
    I obviously don't know for sure if any of this is related, this is just pure speculation obviously so please don't be rude.
    This all happened March - Now 2019.
    Pink = Irene, Blue = Minho, mix them and you get purple, these are their official colors in their respective fandoms.

1. "I'm Home" "Welcome Home"
    The day before Irene's birthday (March 28th) Minho released his first solo titled "I'm Home", the lyrics and MV is basically all about how he feels lonely and that he longs for a married life and how "meaningless days are flying by" and at the end of the MV he picks up the wedding ring case and runs down he hallway.

Later on the official RV instagram Wendy (who conveniently shares the same color as Minho but NEVER posts anything on instagram) post a song recommendation of a newly released song titled
    "Welcome Home" along with a blue heart.

Wendy also sang Welcome Home during her IG live today and later said "Irene unnie is at home" and gave the viewers a cheeky look for a second.

Tweet
    This was before that but with Minho being in the army and everything...
    Tweet

Another interesting thing is that Irene has stopped wearing the couple ring that she got with her purple friend before debut, she always used to have it on but hasn't had it on for the past 4-5 months.

Irene's "The Only" is most likely for Minho. They both got their first solo's this year and they're both about love, this along with the other hints in this thread.:lover1:

I also think the members are trying very hard to hint at it on their
    IGs

2. Soccer in Paris
    People have pointed this out before but Irene has never shown any interest in soccer before and Shawol's know that Minho loves it.
    She posted this on the RV instagram and the same month we get "I'm home", her birthday and fansites closing etc.

3. Fansites closing
    It's common knowledge that fansites get to know things way before the average fan, either the managers tell them or they're at the right place at the right time to catch the idols doing something. Remember that the companies value these fansites very highly since they're doing free PR for them day in and day out, and in ThinkB's case reaching a huge fanbase.

Right around this time (March) 4 Red Velvet fansites (Random members) closed and 2/3 of the fansite masters from Irene's biggest fansite @thinkB329 leaves, they were considering closing the whole thing but one of them decided to stay
    (Keep in mind that they have 143k followers).
    This makes sense considering that some fansites are basically just glorified crazy people (sasaengs) that probably wont react well if told or find out that their idol is dating or getting married.

That's almost five fansites closing around the same time which I find rather suspicious especially since one of them was ThinkB, the others were medium sized iirc.

ThinkB posted this recently on instagram.
    (I know that Irene is sponsored but I think it's a bit of a random thing for a fansite to point out along with that icon, you might agree after reading the rest).

4. Music bank win + Heart
    During the ZZB comeback Joy started pointing out that she had come up with a new way to make a heart, they point this out quite a few times during the CB.
    This is the same weird heart Minho used to close the last stop of his fan meet tour (The one show that Irene and Seulgi went to) before he went to the military.

Later on after winning Music Bank the girls posted 3 images backstage where they hold up the award and the flowers they recieved. Wendy wearing pink and Irene blue.
    Wendy does the same weird heart Minho used while Joy and Yeri hold up the blue and purple bouquets that they won.
    (Delulu but they look very similar to wedding bouquets lol)
    Purple being Irene's favourite color, and blue you already know.
    I also like Seulgi in these images ^^

Instagram

I thought the heart was a version of the ones that the bride and groom does together for wedding photos but then I realized it's slightly different lol, but not by much.

5. Minho wanting RV to come visit him in the military
    "I wonder how prideful I will feel if they do come." Allkpop

6. Similar style throughout his last fanmeets, matching phones and beret.
    From his fanmeet video back in march and Irene recently:
    Imgur
    Imgur

Also Minho was wearing the same or similar french beret to the one Irene wore when she went to Paris the same month, during Taemins concert and his own encore rehearsal, I'm assuming that Minho tagged along to Paris with her. (Remember that I'm just trying to prove that they're leaving hints.)
    Imgur

Also Irene has started doing his signature pose lately (2019).
    Also her album photocards 2019 are from Paris, or march.

Minho Pose
    Irene, can't find the other ones
    Key&Wendy doing Irene's sig pose, Joy&Taemin heart
    Cba to explain thise one lol
    Photocard Photocard (Paris)
    French flag in his MV
    This is weird but Minho's also did this during his encore, not in front of his face though lol.
    This one is crazy delulu even for this thread... but it's from day 2... Seulgi doing his pose with blue nails and Irene...

Also you can hear her cackle during his "The best Choi's Minho series" that was filmed in March.
    Youtube
    Not a big deal but I'm sure people will point this out if it turns out I'm right about them : )

7. Blue + Pink
    I'm not going to post a bunch of images of this because there would be too many but every RV fan has probably noticed the amount of pink and blue we've seen side by side for the past 3 months, MVs, clothes, shows, on their individual IGs and on the stylist IG.

This is the most recent (out of like 100 examples lol) and I know this is silly but pink and blue ring fingers.

Imgur
    This is kinda related to 9 seeing as Wendy and Minho share the same color.
    You could think of Wendy as his blue proxy. :-D

8. Dating Rumour
    There has been a huge uptick in dating rumours involving Irene since April/May, mostly Sehun and Irene. Conveniently right around that time Minho goes to the military.
    I haven't seen anything that would make this anything more than a rumour but the sudden huge increase in attention to the subject is interesting.
    Sehun and Irene is pretty much just a bunch of photoshopped images from what I can tell.

9. Increased skinship/shipping with her members
    All the SM girls that are about to be revealed/get caught dating seem to do it right before, or the frequency of it happening increases tremendously.
    Krystal did it with Amber before Kai, Taeyeon with Tiffany before Baekhyun
    and now Irene is doing it with Wendy before Minho.

I think the managers advice them to do this to pacify their fans when rumours go wild or for some other reason.

10. The Reve Festival
    This is just my personal crazy conspiracy theory and this is probably wrong
    but I very much get the feeling that things will become more obvious leading up to and during Finale if the things I mentioned above are real. As it feels like they're slowly making it more and more obvious for their fans.

The Day 1 album is pretty much all about falling in love and all the feelings that comes along with it.

Day 2 seems to be about getting away with the person you love and dating.
    Track 5 "Ladies Night"
    I read that as bridal shower lol (Assuming that everything else I wrote is valid :-D)
    and the last track (6) "Eyes Locked, Hands Locked" got me thinking about this Imgur

Finale - ?

As you can most likely tell by now I'm kinda convinced that Minho proposed to Irene in Paris and that The Reve Festival is about them, they are slowly making it more and more obvious :lover1:

I'm most certain about point 1, the songs basically. Just seems to be too much of a coincidence that he releases it 1 day before her birthday, with that theme and that Red Velvet start bringing up the song "Welcome Home" as soon as they have their first CB after that Minho solo.
    The other points I made are very ambiguous but something tells me that I'm not too
    far off :whatr:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Irene and Minho have been rumoured ever since Yeri exposed that Minho gifted her some couple jackets back in 2015 I believe. Irene has never been caught with anyone since then.

Also what Irene wrote in her RV 5th anniversary letter leads me to believe that they wont be very active as a full group come 2020 so revealing something like this now wont really affect the group too much, and the fact that he's a serving marine is probably going to help.
    Hiatus after Reve concerts later this year basically, SMNGG late 2019 or early 2020 probably.
    Maybe we get another album late 2020 but who knows, probably Wendy and Seulgi solo.:waterr:

If Sehun Irene turns out to be true then *shrug* but this makes more sense to me at least :)
    Either way I hope this was enlightening or at the very least entertaining to read :dancer:

RT this if I end up being right :-D

@Lulu_Key :omgr:

#1 Jojodhh, Aug 18, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2019
    Haolat, Quenchana, Zuko1 and 3 others like this.
  2. Multi_Smile

Multi_Smile Married to @YujaJinsoo

Oh wow sounds intersting, i kinda ship Minho with Yoona , But damn this works too :3 Minho is such a great guyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :( we'll see if its true

SooYoung and Jojodhh like this.
  3. begginforthread

begginforthread Public Figure

Cunt
    IRENE IS A LESBIAN

4. SooYoung

SooYoung GG Trash

☼ Be a slave for Sooyoung, Kun and Hayoung ☼
    ☼ In the dungeon throwing a party with SMNGG ☼
    Honestly i ship every snsd members with minho xDDD

but especially yoona and soo
    But soo already have a boyfriend

Lhhykssedsrk likes this.
  5. Lulu_Key

Lulu_Key Veteran

Astronaut
    Idk man
    He is either dating Yoona or Irene
    If he is dating them both thats more entertaining
    The 3some I wanna see

Sassy_Me and Haolat like this.
  6. CherrySoda

CherrySoda Super Rookie

Irene and Minho is one of the most credible ships. I wouldn't be surprised to find out they are engaged once he is back from service and once Red Velvet starts winding down. (It would have to be when RV are winding down because Irene's fanboys are crazy. And the fangirls who insist she hates men aren't far behind. Her fandom will not be chill.)

7. Teshubs_Irene

Teshubs_Irene Leader

This is the worst insult to my intellect I had all day

8. NCTismylove

NCTismylove Public Figure

How long did it take you to write this text???

Haolat likes this.
  9. possiblymad

possiblymad Celebrity

Hm... They would make such a cute couple ~ interesting lmao it would be very adorable

10. Jojodhh

Jojodhh Newbie

Yeah I also thought they would wait but it feels like they're rushing these CBs and giving more and more hints (Telling the fans 10 days before the release date, barely doing any promo etc etc). I have a feeling that they're either going to reveal it late 2019 or at the end of Finale.

:p

~25 minutes, it took me longer to find all the pictures tbh lol

Zuko1 likes this.
  11. Multi_Smile

Multi_Smile Married to @YujaJinsoo

same omg, i shipped Soo so hard with him and i always forget she has a bf xDD So i always end go going back to Yoona, honestly he fits only with SNSD and Irene xD i dont find him good with anyone else

SooYoung likes this.
  12. Haolat

Haolat Married to @didi2802

Yoo Young Jin fan
    :eek:

13. quienfuesepiedra

Vaguear
    [​IMG]
    she said Irene is in home because people asked her. And, she said "yes, sir" before her saying that Irene is in home.
    But, hey, if she's dating Minho, I would be in shock, but it's ok, even when my gayradar is saying that she's lesbian :rolleyes:

Jojodhh likes this.
  14. Jojodhh

Jojodhh Newbie

Yeah I know they asked her, it's the cheeky look after she says it that made me suspicious, ofc this is me assuming that the first point I made is correct and that "I'm home" Would be Minho and "Welcome home" is meant to be Irene and that Wendy is trying to hint at something.
    And yeah I got those two mixed up, i'll fix it, thanks for point it out. ^^

quienfuesepiedra likes this.
  15. Jojodhh

Jojodhh Newbie

What I'm most curious about is how Irene's fans would react to this, we saw what her male fans did when she read the wrong book :sweatr:

16. Jojodhh

Jojodhh Newbie

Lol I think the members are trying to hint at it on their IGs. Also updated with more pictures.
    [​IMG]

17. iijm

iijm Rookie

I mean she's 28 I'd be worried if she didn't date lol.

bluelemonade likes this.
  18. looneyjoons

looneyjoons Public Figure

If they are a couple that would so cute omg!

+ She's his noona of a few months, that's adorable

19. Jojodhh

Jojodhh Newbie

Updated with more images. There are a couple of references to France (Paris) in the I'm Home MV which was filmed after she (and Minho) went there for Miu Miu and Vogue and stayed for 1 extra week back in March:siptear:.

20. revirus

revirus Trainee

umpah umpah-ing
    I mean I wouldn't mind it, but that would basically mean the end of RV cause Irene's the most popular and her fans are psychos (don't be offended I love Irene too)

And usually if you start supporting a theory, you become delulu and find hints and explanations in every corner.

In my wildest dreams Irene and Suho are a thing or she's completely disinterested in romantic relationships (that doesn't mean she hates men duh)