Want to join in on the discussion? It's easy to sign up!

Welcome to our community

[Instiz] 160814 G-Dragon and Jungkook's cute anecdoteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ (subtitle - Successful fanboy Jungkook)

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by g_dra_gone_drunk, Aug 15, 2016.

1. g_dra_gone_drunk

2NE1's bodyguard
    [​IMG]
    Q. What made you want to become an artist?

A. Big Bang G-Dragon is my idol. He talked to me once when we performed at a Korean music program. I was really happy and my heart fluttered. (laughs)

It was on 130915 Inkigayo
    [​IMG]

This was the day
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The best day of his life when he got to stand behind senior G-Dragon during Inkigayo ending

[​IMG]

G-Dragon turned around to BTS member with "13" on his shirt and asked something! I think he asked him about his shirt but... I'm not sure... But it looked like the BTS member also said he didn't know ㅋㅋㅋ So G-Dragon turned front and BTS members went crazy

Senior G-Dragon smiles at him and makes conversation by asking the brand of his outfitㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[​IMG]

The problematic outfit -13[​IMG]

Jungkook even spoke and said hello to G-Dragon hyung (?)!! Congrats successful G-Dragon fanboy Jungkook ㅋㅋㅋ♥ Our Kookie was really excited because he got to speak with Jiyong hyungㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ looks like today's Kookie's birthdayㅋㅋ!!

He got really excited and boasted about the happening to his fans during their fanmeeting after inkigayo

Original post here

Response +67

1. Ah our baby is so cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. Me too... I want to be a successful fan too...

3. So cute! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. I support your friendship! Big Bang Bangtaaaaaaan!!!!! ㅠㅠ

5. Heol isn't there a video of this? ㅠㅠㅠ at least a gif? ㅜㅜㅜ

Cr: Peachisoda

2. DZico

DZico Idol

Damn , knowing that jungkook love GD is like double shot to the heart for me , when your bias love your older bias :cryingr::lover1:

Angryb likes this.
  3. iisstf28

iisstf28 Public Figure

This ^^ TT I want to see Jungkookie's face when GD talked to him!! Btw Big Bang are such a great sunbaes! They know they are the heroes of many idols so they treat them really well. I have seen Seungri taking care of EXO alot~ he is really nice~

Roxylovexoxo likes this.
  4. ygbad_boy

ygbad_boy Newbie

And people still say that GD is smug and thinks he is above everyone else... well, he sure seems to be a total dick lol

5. Roxylovexoxo

Roxylovexoxo Trainee

This is soo cute jungkook talking to his idol. Is the cutest thing. Gdragon is a such a good sunbae to many Junior and rookie groups. Soo much respect to big bang.

HannaLau likes this.
  6. RimmieMeli

RimmieMeli Rookie

ultimate fangirl/fanboy dream right there

7. DZico

DZico Idol

to be honest I only considered Gdragon as sunbae to other idols , the other big bang members didn't acheive the level of GD , yeah T.O.P is amazing actor but in idol or as rapper he is average and didn't achieve much , same for taeyang eventhought his last solo comeback was daebak I feel like he still haven't reached GD level .. and after daesung accident he haven't been to variety shows as much and only active in japan .. I don't think I need to talk about sengeri .

8. iisstf28

iisstf28 Public Figure

Are you.. Are you new in kpop?? I honestly doubt that anyone that has been in kpop for at least a year could think that only GD is big from BB?!? I'm not a VIP (actually an exol) but I still respect BB as the KINGS of kpop right now. They have been on top for 10 YEARS! And while GD is probably the most sucessful, BB wouldn't be BB without the other members! All of them are respected as sunbaes because they all have EARN it! I really don't know if you havent been here for too long or are just trolling me xD Big Bang as a whole are kings And they are all respected as kings because they have earn those tittles.

9. HannaLau

HannaLau Public Figure

Aaaaawwwwww this is so cute!! :cryingr:

10. nanuk

nanuk Trainee

Really? Anyone who debuted earlier than another artist is their senior/sunbae. And I Gotta Talk To U about Seungri (because I need to refute your sass, and because I know more about him than the other members) - are you kidding? He owns his own dance school (is the CEO) where many younger idols have learned, INCLUDING BTS' J Hope. He owns a restaurant. He takes part in the production of his own songs, is on so many variety shows and makes attempts at learning the language of most countries he goes to ("makes an attempt" meaning he rarely becomes fluent but definitely knows more than mere conversational skills).

GD is the most popular, for sure. But if we're going to talk about scandals (because you seem to want to), he had that drug scandal. Does it make him less of a person? No. But why didn't you care to mention his scandal if all of the other members are apparently dragged down by theirs?

e. Seungri's an actor too. BUT, MOST IMPORTANTLY, he has some damn iconic tweets.

[​IMG]

#10 nanuk, Aug 15, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2016
    iisstf28, hinote, Envyy and 1 other person like this.
  11. esss

esss Newbie

I assume you didnt witness the 2010 era. With GD's scandal He was down for real but BB was still the king thanks to solo. Taeyang was the one whom all fanboys melted even before the scandal. Still I believe Taeyang has the most fanboys. Solar album broght all the boys and girls out . If you can check the interviews from 2010, you would know GGs named him as ideal type when boys always wanted to make a collabration. Daesung was dope and complete social butterfly in 2009. I still remember how Kara fangirled over Daesung. There were many ships. Even the randomest Tiffany x Daesung. Big Bang is not 4 years old group. Over 10 years All their members reached the peak and had their times. That's why they are both respected as a group and solo

iisstf28 and SMisBAE like this.
  12. fierceandlovevip

Aww that's cute. I wanna see the video tho. BTS is seriously BIGBANG's biggest fanboy among other idols that I know. I hope one day they will be recognized by bigbang members lol.

Oh, and don't forget about this one <3
    [​IMG]

iisstf28 likes this.