I'm so so so so sorry for being so inactive >.<

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SomeoneLovesEXO, Nov 10, 2019 at 11:20 AM.

1. SomeoneLovesEXO

Currency:
    My name is Jaemin
    Live is just getting me killed

-> September:
    • I flew to a buisness meeting in Italy for 3 days
    • I got sick as hell
    • I got stomach problems after I ate nothing for 3 days cause I felt not hungry
    • I had a small car accidant and so my insurance made some problems about it
    • I overworked myself most of the time I was OK
    • I had to deal with my brother who got on my nevers a lot
    -> October:
    • I was on a not so great vacations
    • I got sick again and could not eat for almost 1 week
    • I lost weight again so I had to see the hospital for 3 days to get a check up since I'm as a male extremly thin allready
    • I overworked myself again most days
    • I fucked up with foreign customers that came to our company for a visit (since I'm the only one who speaks Korean and our customrs used to be Korean) and my boss almost cancled my job cause of this mistake. I mean I was not like having no job, but the job I got that has to do with the customers
    • I injured my left leg in public transportations and it still hurts a lot
    -> November (so far):
    • I overworked myself again but build up so many extra minutes from overworking that I took 2 days off as reward cause my head is just exploding
    • Oh and yes I hacve medicine since my check up at the hospital but its still so stressfull for me, that I couldn't eat a lot in the last weeks so I feel really weird cause of this. Its 5pm and the only thing I menaged to eat today was 1 strawberry joghurt and 2 cup of water so far >.<
    My live is just not good right now so for anyone who sees this and remembers me, I'm sorry

Haolat, didi2802 and jisungstoes like this.
  2. jisungstoes

jisungstoes Super Rookie

Currency:
    holding a knife
    Are u ok, luv?

Haolat and Eziio like this.
  3. SomeoneLovesEXO

Currency:
    My name is Jaemin
    Not really. I sit right now in my bed, my brother sits next to me and he is watching some TV while eating grapes and I just sit next to him not really sure if I should kick him out of my room (I'm 26, he is 21 and we share an apartent together). If I would kick him of he would get mad and cry a lot and overacts. I told him yesterday I was not feeling ok but he just ignored it, came closer to me as he sat on my bed to watch TV and said "its ok, I hug you and it gets better maybe" -.- this was not it... his hug endet up in he almost fully lied on me and made cat noises like purring and shit

jisungstoes likes this.
  4. Eziio

Eziio ᴠɪɪɴɪ
    Tech Team Events Team .

Currency:
    ^

Your dp reminded me of an old friend i had one here so i decided to check in but omg the contents are a lot more worrying

Haolat and jisungstoes like this.
  5. jisungstoes

jisungstoes Super Rookie

Currency:
    holding a knife
    hm. interesting. im glad none of my siblings live with me anymore because this reminds me of something my little brother would do.
    hahahahahaha what do you mean "worrying"

Eziio likes this.
  6. SomeoneLovesEXO

Currency:
    My name is Jaemin
    Well... being me isn't easy, especially not when you often don't eat much, have a dad that can't really accept that you are gay, a brother that only wants to hang around with you and even says weird stuff like "Its unfair that you are my brother" (in a weird way, cause he once did the unbelivable thing of locking himself in the bath to cry after he said this and I just stood there being confused) and well I'm overworked and sick all the time since some months so ...

Eziio likes this.
  7. SomeoneLovesEXO

Currency:
    My name is Jaemin
    I think your brother is not even anaything close to what my brother is like. Sure my brother is cute and such but really annoying sometimes. Since we both used to be little my brother 90% of the time sleeps in my bed excusing himself that mine was just more comfortable. He wears only pijamas he stolen from our sister. He once said while crying it was unfrair that we both are siblings saying he had weird feelings for me as his brother. He all few months feels the weird "need" to kiss me saying "Its just cause I like my brother as a good person, nobody is so friendly, brave and nice like you" while I have this situation in my head that makes me feel uncomfortalbe as he locked himself in the bath and cried a year ago. He often hangs on me like a dog, for example I go to the grocery shopping he be like "I come with you!" all the time. He even dresses quit similiar to me and looks a lot like me (but in cuter) so an older woman oneday thought we are twins and said "ah cute" at us, but my brother overreacted and jumped around while holding my hand "she things we are cute twins" and he smiled like crazy while I was just like "You know we are 5 years apart... well.." the woman maybe could not hear it cause she said nothing and walked away...

My brother is also the type of person: He steals your stuff and you only find it again cause he doesn't clean up his bedroom and you end up being the person who cleans his bedroom (I forgot when it begun but since at least 10 years I clean his bedroom lmost twice a week) and he tries to act up soooo inocent when he does shit. I mean some month before we moved out of our parents place he burned the kitchen down and went like "But but I just wanted to bake a cake" blah blah

jisungstoes likes this.
  8. Eziio

Eziio ᴠɪɪɴɪ
    Tech Team Events Team .

Currency:
    this guy has been through some stuff oof

jisungstoes likes this.
  9. Eziio

Eziio ᴠɪɪɴɪ
    Tech Team Events Team .

Currency:
    Honestly
    it might be time to try and surround yourself with as much positivity as you can
    speak to your brother about it
    speak to your dad about it
    look into how you could reduce your workload
    etc

10. jisungstoes

jisungstoes Super Rookie

Currency:
    holding a knife
    Oh no. Not being disrespectful, but that is muchhhhhh worse than my 6 year old brother. I'm sorry that he's beong like this. Have you tried to tell him how his behavior makes you feel?

11. SomeoneLovesEXO

Currency:
    My name is Jaemin
    I tried but guess what, having a Asian dad in a European country who only things my mom was respecting my live just cause she is European and so he had to be the stereotypical Asian dad is hard ... My mom "oh its ok" my dad "yeah not really" my mom "I respect this" my dad "I hope your sister or brother at least give us grandshildrens someday" blah blah ....

My brother will end up being hurt when I talk to him and well I had a similiar talk to hi a year ago allready and it endet up thag he avoided to talk to me for some days and we lived at my parents back than and I was not in the mood to tell them what happend between us and so I lied at them saying it was all ok

12. SomeoneLovesEXO

Currency:
    My name is Jaemin
    It did not really worked out. He was upset and cried and said stuff like "how can you be so mean" He went like "OK, guess what: I got it" but the only thing he did was geting sad for some days and so I try to hurt him less than I can, even tho he annoys me sometimes

jisungstoes likes this.
  13. jisungstoes

jisungstoes Super Rookie

Currency:
    holding a knife
    oh man. I'm trying to think of a way for you to like..... tell him without him getting emotional, but I honestly think the only option is to just tell him like it is

SomeoneLovesEXO likes this.
  14. SomeoneLovesEXO

Currency:
    My name is Jaemin
    Bye bye for now I might need to take a paracetamol and go to get a warm shower and than might talk to my brother. I maybe come back here if we finished talking

jisungstoes likes this.
  15. SomeoneLovesEXO

Currency:
    My name is Jaemin
    @jisungstoes @Eziio

OK so I talked to him and causewe normaly never have candy at home he begun to become frustrated while talking to him so he literally downed a 500g pack of grapes in like 5 minutes. I asked him if it was a bit to much asked for him if he could stay away from me for some days cause I feel not ok but the only thing he did was eating and the more I talked, the faster he ate and the only result out of it was that he whispered something in Korean but since I can understand him, I figured out he said something like "but its so boring alone in my room when I'm finished at work and my friends have often no time for me" I asked him if he had something to do in his own room like watching a show on his computer (he has no TV. I'm the only one owning one from us two) or if he could play a video game, doing sports, reading a book etc. but he only whispered while eating in Korean "but that shit sucks" I asked him if he could talk normaly to me instead of whispering since I understand what he says but than he stood up, took a deep breath and said "ok fine. You need some days alone, I got it" IDK what he does now but he is in his room and I hear nothing out of it but I think he didn't went to sleep yet cause he normaly goes to bed like 11pm or something

I hope he didn't got it wrong again, cause my brother often missunderstands things. This is for example a reason why he often is not longer than like 2 months together with a girlfriend cause he often gets them so wrong that he can't handle it and thinks they should break up (since his last GF and he broke up maybe 10 months ago he told me he don't want a new girlfriend anymore and would preffer stay single forever). I might need to talk to him tomorrow again

Eziio and jisungstoes like this.
  16. jisungstoes

jisungstoes Super Rookie

Currency:
    holding a knife
    Hm. It seems like he might just be more attached to you than you are to him. Spend time with him, but make sure there are boundaries.

Eziio likes this.
  17. Eziio

Eziio ᴠɪɪɴɪ
    Tech Team Events Team .

Currency:
    He needs to realise that you have your own life and you aren't obligated to give up your alone time for him
    Acting spoilt won't change that truth

Draft saved Draft deleted