Im bored..

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by CaptainElias, Nov 6, 2019.

Tags:
  1. CaptainElias

CaptainElias Rookie

Currency:
    Im bored of waiting for Blackpink to comeback!Yeah im not even a blink but i am a fan of the group!This group made me into kpop so they have a special place in my heart.But WTF!From summer till now i am reading for "inside" rumors that Blackpink will have a comeback..I remember how many of us we clowned with the Late July DJ snake collab and the august/september comeback.They are a top tier group!YGE is treating them like shit!They have a BTS potential group and they throw it to the trash can.That simple!I dont want fashion things,blackpink series (diaries or the hawaii thing)!Blackpink and EVERY other kpop group is firstly a MUSIC group and then everything else.Its such a same that such a big group dont have many songs...Im bored..

Im really excited for the SMNGG,hope sooman dont fuck everything up too..

2. chaeyeon12

chaeyeon12 Newbie

Currency:
    Loving Twice and Iz*One.
    I hope at least they will drop Rosé's solo and an album soon..., even if they do it in January... please YG :waterr:....

[​IMG]

3. Gold_Chilli

Gold_Chilli Rookie

Currency:
    Contractor
    I’m beginning to think YGE and BP make more money with less work and no overhead costs for modeling and endorsement contracts. If I had a choice to make make more money with less work the answer is obvious. I’m sure if you asked BP if they would like to train their ass off for18 hours a day for new dance routines and spend god knows how many hours in a recording studio and go on endless promotion tours or show up for a few hours of photo shoots and make more money doing that than all the work required to make an album. The answer is pretty clear to me.

4. get-lucky

get-lucky Newbie

Currency:
    truuuue! i also love them sm but im bored from waiting :(