I'm an expert on another website but a guy hates me for that -.-

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JiminieKookie, Jul 18, 2018.

1. JiminieKookie

JiminieKookie Professional ATEEZ and A.C.E stan

Currency:
    Park Junhee-stan| Stan A.C.E stan talent!
    Ok, it is that: I'm an "Expert" on another website. It is an Q&A (Question&Answer) website and the most known in Germany (with over 3 million user) and I got awardet as "Expert" because when you reach 50 best answers in a topic (this means when more than 50 questions are having 1 same hashtag) than you are an expert in that topic for 1 year and when you reach 50 more of the best answers (the person who writes the questions can award someone for giving the best answer to the question) than you stay for another year as expert.

OK and now here what I'm realy mad at for now: Someone asked in wich language a text was writen, that this person saw under her/his new BTS-shirt and nobody of the users knew the language or wrote that they guess it eighter is a language who makes no sense or it would be Japanese, but I knew it was Chinese and answered that I know it is Chinese, but I have no idea what it says.

Well and than there was someone who litterally told me that I as an expert have to know what it means because he thought "When you only know thelanguage but not what it says than don't answer. This makes no sense" actually the user only wanted to now the language and not what is writen on the shirt, so actually I answered the question really well in that case and someone else said "Only cause that person is a "comunity expert for kpop" (I'm the first and only one on that website for KPop) dosn't means she knows what is written there but won't tell it us. Not everyone has to know everything, only cause their en expert!" I agree with this coment but than that guy who first comented my answer went all mad and said that the other user who answered would be a damnly idiot and that it would look like if I was just not saying that I would know that.

Urg this guy was so stupid, dumb and he got mad for no reason at me plus he answered in a way like if chinese would be to easy to not know what it means (urg no no no what an idiot)

What do you think about that? What would you do in such a situation when you are an "expert" on a website for a topic but people behave so stupid about that when you don't know all/everything that has to do with your expert-topic?

(I randomly tagg some people)

@Adu @ReadMyFanfic2 @Vikki @MonbebeX @Icy68446 @istari @suiram @BarackOkarma @twenty1taehyung @lighterxx @emobic @Silverfang719 @lexuswoo @Ling @crispina_aguilera @EazyC @ilovebread @Emileh @Ilt_II_gtI

2. SKZ-Rin

SKZ-Rin stan stray kids <3
    Events Team Graphics Team

Currency:
    Ignore them. Let em talk shit they dont know anything about.. what website are you talkin about btw?

EazyC and Emileh like this.
  3. lighterxx

lighterxx Married to : @twentyonejongdae

Currency:
    I understand languages too without knowing them lol what are they smoking

4. igloo

igloo Married to @IQYZS

Currency:
    awaiting
    Tbh I think that if you're an expert on Kpop and not language interpretation, then your expertise doesn't hold much weight there unless you've already seen or heard about the specific thing they were talking about. However, if you recognized certain characters, or had heard about that promotion, then I would simply explain that to them. Essentially I'd just explain how I recognized it was Chinese. But yes some people will be straight up disrespectful when you don't know something. It's the weight those with knowledge hold in this world. If you're educated then inevitably you will deal with people who will use that against you when you slip up.

EazyC, JiminieKookie, Emileh and 2 others like this.
  5. Vikki

Vikki Married to @Girl_Crush

Currency:
    Time waster
    They're mad that you dont know how to read Chinese when youre an expert for kpop?
    The world is really full of idiots, wow.

6. Emileh

Emileh In Love with Kim Woobin

Currency:
    Well, first and foremost, you can know how a language looks like but not know the meaning of words. I can differentiate korean, japanese, and chinese letters, but that doesn't mean I know what they read. So, I see nothing wrong and you answered the question as it was asked. I think whether you are an expert or not is entirely irrelevant and sounds like someone on the internet felt insecure with you around.

Ignore and report the person if they continue to harass you. This person is wrongly taking out their negative emotions and insecurities on you. When you are at the top, people want to discredit you and bring you down anyway they see fit. Just don't respond and ignore people like them. It can be hard when you feel like standing up for yourself, but that guy isn't talking to you with an open mind or to have his opinion change. He is trying to shoot you down to make himself feel better and that's it.

suiram, JiminieKookie and igloo like this.
  7. JiminieKookie

Currency:
    https://www.gutefrage.net

SomeoneLovesEXO, Emileh and SKZ-Rin like this.
  8. jasque

jasque Married to : @BLACKPINK

Currency:
  9. lexuswoo

lexuswoo Married to @ghostlight

Currency:
    Seunghoon's wife
    They just sound really stupid. I don't think you have to know what exactly something says to know if it's Chinese or whatever language. Sometimes you can just tell by the way it's written.

10. BarackOkarma

BarackOkarma Trendsetter

Currency:
    Satan's pet iguana
    You don't have to speak the language to understand it, I can easily distinguish most Asian languages but I don't speak any of them. I say just ignore people like that because there is no point in trying to prove your point with ignorant people

JiminieKookie likes this.
  11. K_Pop_Captain

K_Pop_Captain Leader

Currency:
    Basically it's like being an idol - if you are at the top you get haters and jealousy. This guy is one

12. istari

istari Super Rookie

Currency:
    It would be best to just ignore him completely. He's was probably looking for trouble so if you don't reply, he will probably go away.

SomeoneLovesEXO likes this.
  13. 으컁컁준수

으컁컁준수 Worldwide Star

Currency:
    You answered the question efficiantly, so I don't see how it was an issue for this guy

14. 으컁컁준수

으컁컁준수 Worldwide Star

Currency:
    Interesting website
    o_O
    Warum neigen manche Jungs in der Pubertät sexuell zu der Mutter?

15. JiminieKookie

Currency:
    Urg... I know I know most people ask stupid questions on there

으컁컁준수 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted