Want to join in on the discussion? It's easy to sign up!

Welcome to our community

If you had to write something like this what would you write about?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by becci, Sep 26, 2017.

1. becci

becci Legend

So in my country one of the things you have to do to graduate from highschool you have to write a 20-25page scientific essay(no pictures included) about any topic at all that you find interesting so it can technically be something that doesn't really seem scientific like kpop, other music, a book, a tv show... but

Conditions are:
    - It has to be about something based on studies, you need to have sources for everything, it can't just be based on your or other peoples opinion
    - you need a question you ask at the beginning of it, one that makes your topic more specified, you have to focus on a very detailed aspect
    - It needs to have several different chapters with several different sub topics
    - you need to find one teacher who can give you advice on your topic and who needs to approve of everything you write

My topic ended up being the moral and health aspects of Vegetarianism and I got an A for it.

Mai_Turn and crowboy like this.
  2. boruto

boruto Star

we had to do the same thing! and you have to defend it like a thesis in front of a professor, and it's actually a certain professor you ask to give you the topic. my geography professor gave me my hometown as a topic (bc i moved from it to capital) and it sucked bc even though i knew stuff, i had to write about agriculture, some like history, archeology, even the type of land surrounding my hometown and all the tiniest 50m rivers... and yeah all the meteorology aspects, architecture, culture... just about everything. oh.. and no internet! only books. i actually wanted to do japanese or korean history bc i wanted to learn about it as i'm writing it but nah, she gave me that.

if i were to choose now, i'd probably choose music. like the rise of jazz or sth.

becci likes this.
  3. ReadMyFanfic2

ReadMyFanfic2 Married to: @raymondchouku

Promoting 最好的哈萨克斯坦歌手:迪瑪希·庫達依別列根
    I've already done this and it wasnt even for school (i am weird i like to write XD)
    I've written about society's customs and the development and inffluence of other societies on customs
    I;ve written about the industrisal revolutions impact on the world
    why humans turn to literature to express ideas found in the world around them <<--this one was significantly shorter than the others
    i wrote about the Russian bourgeoisie
    hmm idk i wrote another short paper addressing other students misconcceptions on science idea's
    Im weird and not the best at writing but yeah

becci likes this.
  4. crowboy

crowboy Star

!@@
    oh wow, that's interesting! i think... i would've found this extremely difficult. basically i love writing a lot, but i can't write a lot lmao. i always end up getting stuck and wanting to start on another idea

i probably would've written something about writing itself. like, why and how different styles are utilised and the the characteristics of the styles mentioned. it would probably be very dry for anyone else to read, but i'd enjoy researching more into it and expanding my own knowledge for future reference

becci likes this.
  5. Daisy_Rowley

Daisy_Rowley Trainee

I understand you perfectly! I have such a problem too and I never liked to write an essay for my old teacher! But my friend found a great essay service https://domywriting.com/ and now we always use it! safe and fast!

becci likes this.
  6. ShelterRegulus

Former College Student
    Actually I just did something like this (even though it had graphs and tables *because I need show data for this paper*) and it was about "Today's Standards of Sexiness in the Media" for my Research Writing class [which is a 400 level course]. I would still be able to do that same people under those same requirements. Plus my professor to the class about her 75 page paper on James Bond that she wrote on a typewriter [yes a typewriter] and that needed to find the original version of the James Bond movies.

becci likes this.
  7. John32

John32 Trainee

A reaction paper is just what it says on the box — your written reaction to a book, an article, a TV show or a movie. Still, many students struggle with this type of paper, even if they know this simple answer to the question ‘What is a reaction paper?‘. If you can‘t wrap your head around this seemingly easy assignment, you are in luck! We have prepared a detailed guide for you to follow. And you can also read a reaction paper example or two in our database. Learn how to write a reaction paper from the full article on our website.

8. GramStan

GramStan Star

I had to do an assessment like that at one point, and for the life of me, I can't remember what it was about. Too many years ago. I did do a mini-thesis on the role of women in the novels of Charlotte Bronte when I was at university - that did pretty well.

becci likes this.
  9. benjamin701

benjamin701 Trainee

You are absolutely right, becci. I graduated a year ago from college, and all students wrote an essay for 20 pages. It was quite difficult to write my essay, because I had no experience in this. I had to read a lot of information that would do the job qualitatively. For myself, I singled out a few basic parts from which it's best to start writing your essay:
    1. Choosing a topic. As you said - "It has to be about something based on studies, you need to have sources for everything, it can't just be based on your or other peoples opinion". For example, I chose the topic that I knew best.
    2. Learn about all the formal issues that concern the essay. I'm talking about rules for the design of your essay.
    3. Checking the text for plagiarism and grammatical errors. You do not want your work to be rejected because of these reasons.

10. Mai_Turn

Mai_Turn Events
    Events Team

Incle♥Mapsi♥Joyful♥Carat
    We have something similar in Germany ^^ But we have to write about a topic from a superior topic (we have to choose the subject therefore).. e.g. I chose Art, but because my teacher wasn't there anymore, I got into "Religion" ^^
    The superior topic was "Freedom and Responsibility" :) My topic was "Besitzt der Mensch wirklich die Freiheit, sich zu töten? - Die Bewertung des Suizids aus gesellschaftlicher, philosophischer und christlicher Sicht" ^^ The translation would be "Does the human have the freedom to commit suicide? - The thought about suicide from the social, philosophic and christian view" ...
    ... To be honest I wanted to do the topic "Suicide" in general (I also did a presentation about suicide before in this subject), but a mean girl stole my topic -.- so I did this topic about suicide ^^
    The funny thing is, that I was too lazy and only started to write about this a week before deadline, but nevertheless I had the best grade from our course :p I got an A ^^

becci likes this.
  11. StarlightMonbebe

Music or maybe something about psychology, or like patterns (hard to explain but it would be a ton of fun)

becci likes this.
  12. KerryWin89

KerryWin89 Trainee

Some further common concerns when searching for college research paper help are around matters of privacy, confidentiality and security. It's natural to ask whether the college writing service you have found takes these matters seriously. Our company can assure you that we make it a priority to ensure total confidentiality and privacy when you come to us for college research paper help. We take every measure to provide security, and want you feel reassured and comfortable with the way we work. Feel free to take advantage of our 24/7 customer support to voice any concerns you may have, as we feel certain that our experienced, professional staff will have no problems dealing with any inquiries, concerns, instructions or requests that you might have. https://rocketpaper.net/buy-college-term-paper

13. francismilesert

francismilesert Trainee

essay writer
    This practice is now common in many countries. You can try it on your own or use the help of professionals. To receive such help as mba essay writing help or help in writing other tasks, you can turn to this service that will offer you the solution of problems of any complexity

14. loomynartychild

Hip hop music, history, controversies, legacy, the movement. Comparing what it is today to what it was back in the late 80s for example and going back even further.

”Can the legacy and aim of a movement be changed based on the generation?”

becci likes this.
  15. CharlesDonnell

CharlesDonnell Trainee

Oh, it's quite interesting question, because before you start writing you think: What if people don’t like it? Is this topic the hot new trend? Has someone ever written about this before?...
    I know it, because I was in the same situations and sometimes its better just buy essays online and forget about it.

16. oliver47

oliver47 Trainee

I actually hate writing. Even from school years I always preferred to write my essay online rather that spend nights over my essays. Even now it's hard for me to write. I have a great instagram account with cute photos, but I'm so bad at writing that cannot drop a single post just photos.

17. xenoblood

xenoblood Artist

full-time chad
    "The legitimacy of comic books and manga as an art form"
    or
    "Is it possible for art to be objective?"
    i dont know if they fit into the criteria for this sort of essay, but i would love to write about them !

18. rosshickers

rosshickers Trainee

Writer
    I understand you so much. I remember my introductory essay. It was complicated. I wrote so many drafts that I'm getting one of them could create a book. It's good that now there are services that can help in writing written assignments.

19. Garry_Milner

Garry_Milner Trainee

Oooh, I remember this time in a college struggling to create every single sentence in the thesis. My topic included analysis and comparison of Canadian and British ways of exercising multicultural policies. Obviously, this academic research was of crucial importance for me helping to estimate the role of state and civil society in solving conflicts based on cultural differences.

The funniest thing that I usually do nothing before the exact deadline. Procrastination, you know :) You could imagine my face when I got an e-mail with the reminder of submission the essay in two days. But it wasn`t my thesis! Somehow, I forgot about my assignment for "History of Art", 5-pages essay. That day I discovered my superpower - the ability to google hundreds of services in order to manage the issue. :DFinally, I found Edusson.com essay writing platform and they literally saved my life. I got my paper in 1.5 days with the highest quality and mark A in the end. To cut a long story short, be accurate with deadlines and have at least one professional "savior" in case of emergency.;)

Good luck!

20. cyrusmiley

cyrusmiley Trainee

Begin Microsoft Word and snap Record and Open in the event that you need to add penmanship to a current archive. Pick your record and press Write an Essay For Me or snap "Open" to open it.

Draft saved Draft deleted