IF YOU ARE A ONCE, STAY OR ATINY YOU NEED TO REPORT THIS NOW!!!!!!

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by BeckywithDgdhat, Oct 20, 2019.

1. BeckywithDgdhat

Currency:
    Angel
    so I just recently came across a so called "documentary" video about exposing the "dark side" of kpop. Now I'll be the first one to openly admit that kpop is not all sunshine and roses and that there are ALOT of things that can be changed to improve it. BUT when obvious LIES are being said, then I'm not really ok with it.

Although there are a lot of things which are false in the video, the easiest point to identify and to make a report about is the fact that it uses Twice's Mina's and Stray Kid's I.N's face when talking about kpop idols getting plastic surgery which under Australian law constitutes as defamation. (australian law cause video is australian) These insinuations and false allegations could negatively impact the artists in their jobs and mental wellbeing if false rumors are being spread about them. The whole video is a smear campaign and by Ateez being a part of it is not good publicity for them either.

Video in question:

Time Stamps 1:51, 22:51, 22:54

Follow the steps below to report it and thumbs it down!! ALL OTHER FANDOMS OUT THERE THAT WANT TO HELP US ARE WELCOME TO :) thankyou

-----------------------------------------------
    To Report the video follow these steps:
    1. GO HERE: https://www.youtube.com/reportabuse
    2. CHOOSE 'Spam and Scam' THEN CHOOSE 'Scams/fraud'
    3. COPY AND PASTE THE FOLLOWING LINK INTO THE BOX OF THE NEXT SECTION -- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSgeCjcPYYZXR62Cykv43sA
    4. CLICK ON 'Report this video' FOR THE VIDEO TITLED, 'K-Pop | Inside the music phenomenon with Stray ...' (it has a picture of Stray Kids as thumbnail)
    5. SCROLL TO THE VERY BOTTOM AND COPY AND PASTE THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPH INTO THE BOX TITLED 'Additional Notes'.
    --> "This video is making defamatory allegations against JYP Entertainment Ltd artists. This is seen when the video creator, 'Sunday Night', used images of two JYP Entertainment artists, Yang Jeong-in (양정인) and Myoui Mina (名井 南), when referring to kpop idols who have had plastic surgery even though these artists have not. The time stamps are 1:51, 22:51 & 22:54. Under Australian law this constitutes as defamation and therefore is illegal. The video should be either amended to correct it or removed."
    (REMOVE THE FIRST AND LAST QUOTATION MARKS)
    6. VERIFY THAT YOU ARE NOT A ROBOT
    7. SUBMIT

8. GO TO VIDEO LINK -->
    <---- AND THUMBS IT DOWN FOR SPREADING FALSE INFORMATION
    ----------

Armedryu and Park_Oppa like this.
  2. Park_Oppa

Park_Oppa Public Figure

Currency:
    Being a full time mom to my son Taeyong.
    The hell! Off to send my report
    [​IMG]

Thanks op.

Armedryu likes this.