Want to join in on the discussion? It's easy to sign up!

Welcome to our community

I think the BLACK Pink aegyo talk is planned

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by haylucky, Aug 12, 2017.

1. haylucky

haylucky Star

look here me out all of us blinks know what they each sound like when they normally talk and not a single one of them sounds like a 3 year old girl or even has a higher tone voice either

So a lot of blinks and I'm just talking real fans both Korean and international find that shit annoying

But of course I thought about it

What if

Possibly it's to simple make them seem more approachable in contrast to their Label and Music

I mean think about 2ne1 they seemed to scary to interact with unless you got to know them

While black pink are marketed to be more idol like.

So I simple think they want that cool swing image on stage and seem like lovable sweet girls off stage

You know double images like BTS Jimin or 4minute Hyuna

It's all a plot

When black pink are established and have enough fans they will drop the fake aegyo they do

Bonus has nothing to do with the thread
    Watch this ok it's Golden

#1 haylucky, Aug 12, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
  2. B2st_261707

B2st_261707 Artist

3. KidLeader99

KidLeader99 Artist

For the last time. It's just YG being a freaking perv and trying to get them more liked by uncle fans and stuff. People like it when girlgroups are innocent and virgins and cute, idk it turns them on or smthg. Which is sad, but i'm sure they'll drop the fake voices sooner or later. Atleast they have good songs and are goodlooking.

4. NovaLuna

NovaLuna Artist

I think it's just an act for a while, until they garner enough of Korean fans back home. Because Koreans love that cringy aegyo stuff. When they become more popular, they will be able to come out and show their true personalities. Because in my opinion, Jennie is a total badass and it shows. But she gets hate for it and is called 'mean'. So for now she has to stay in one lane, drawn by the market. It's really sad.
    Also all of them mentioned that they want a fiercer, stronger image, because that's what they've been trained for.

5. jhopeismyhope94

idk mate like its probably just for the image? its probably just them trying to get uncle fans. i hope they drop it soon i dont like it

Yabie and Iewwa like this.
  6. centen

centen Artist

IDK why we needed to spread the discussion across two boards.

7. Elrichishable

Elrichishable Rookie

Gotta look friendly to the audience that are watching and not to make it seem boring?

8. emobic

emobic Artist

idek man, It's probably just for image or something

9. vivante

vivante Artist

I thought it was just so they didn't appear bitchy or tryhards lol, and you know, to attract more fans because that's what people like more nowadays

Sel97, aestheticqweens and Alastrina like this.
  10. lighterxx

lighterxx Star

Tbhif its approach thing, if they talk normally more people would support them. I cant even touch their vlives...

Yabie, Sel97, Iuliaa14 and 2 others like this.
  11. devilinblack1

devilinblack1 Artist

Lisa's aegyo talk yes...but if you are talking about others then No.
    Lisa's normal voice is very deep and low like a male voice that's why she talks in a high tone than her normal voice.
    Rose's normal voice, singing voice is all the same. Her thing is natural

12. bb1234

bb1234 Artist

Rose's voice isn't like that though. It's pretty normal too.

allegra_aisha and vanessa99 like this.
  13. lilianlo

lilianlo Trainee

I think it's just them being their crazy self. They aren't really what they pose to be, but revealed they are more comfortable with fierce concepts anyway

Jen_Chae_Li_Soo likes this.
  14. jasmine_s

jasmine_s Artist

Isn't Rose is already like full of Aegyo when she's speaking with fans and in public? Didn't Jennie address this before where Rose somehow speaks in a higher tone whenever its to fans or whenever she's nervous. If she's comfortable with that aegyo mask whenever she's nervous, let her be.

And Jennie is not playing cute, she's just cute to me. Like the only time I see her as chic and badass is when she's performing yet offstage she seems just like a cute normal girl.

15. Jayznz

Jayznz Super Rookie

Yeah they sound like a bunch of 3 years old

lalaisaisbae and Sel97 like this.
  16. ypmonce

ypmonce Artist

maybe that's because their concept, BLACK (fierce in stage) PINK (cute in backstage)..
    But this cute talk is the main reason I haven't become Blinks... because I can't watch their reality show, their vlive.. It's too cringy for me... because they do that aegyo from the first second till the end of their video............

17. vanessa99

vanessa99 Trainee

Well, I agreed with most of you. I did notice that their aegyo stuff is stage. You all can notice that is not a Jennie's thing haha... In rose's and lisa's case yeah I agree that's because their nervousness and eventually they're going to move on that so...I also think sometimes they're forcing being cute too much but well, some people like it, especially koreans, somo people don't. It's normal...As long as YG doesn't debut any other gg soon they're gonna be fine!

18. figueres

figueres Artist

tbh i don't think jennie and jisoo are that bad, but rosé and lisa's is just annoying most of the time

19. Yuki_the_dog

Yuki_the_dog Super Rookie

All it's doing is confusing me:sweatr:

20. baeksong05

baeksong05 Rookie

Literally the only one I can stand listening to is Jisoo. Rose acts all shy and nervous and I understand that probably being her personality but do you see other rookie idols doing this? no. Jennie is just trying to act cute to cover up the fact that she's actually quite bitchy as shown from knowing bros. People say being savage is part of the show but personally I didn't find it funny how she was trying to be smart with the person when speaking english. It was quite rude tbh. Lisa in my opinion is just confused. Half the time she's following in the footsteps of her other members but sometimes she just acts like a normal person. Jisoo I just find hilarious because you can tell her reactions are honest and she's genuinely quirky from what I can see. Also I notice when they laugh they do that over the top covering the mouth pretending to be shy thing. It really gets on my nerves, like for god sake just laugh like a normal person.

I just needed to get this off my mind cus it's been annoying me for so long as I love their music but just can't get into some of the members. You are free to hate on my opinion tbh... I don't even care.

lalaisaisbae, Yabie and Sel97 like this.