I Remember This Girl Group

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by Yseki, Jan 30, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Yseki

Yseki Diesel

Stanning SF9 & Jaejoong
  2. miss_pecans

miss_pecans Rookie

I remember this one

으컁컁준수, EazyC and Yseki like this.
  3. arieam

arieam Trendsetter

what i remember most about og rania is that their leader saem did not sing a single line in their songs and it drove me mad that she got credit for so much of it

으컁컁준수, EazyC and Yseki like this.
  4. girl_group_lover

girl_group_lover Super Rookie

What do you mean? Saem did get parts in their songs. Just not a lot of it but she definitely sang.

으컁컁준수 and Yseki like this.
  5. arieam

arieam Trendsetter

for example she didn't get a single line in dr feel good but was credited for most of jooyi's lines, and now she's credited for riko's lines in the song.

the only time i remember her having a legitimate line is in style she does the rapping parts (that are really bad imo)

6. girl_group_lover

girl_group_lover Super Rookie

Huh? In Dr Feel Good, didn't she share the bridge with Joy (they went back and forth)? That song was definitely Jooyi ft the girls (cuz the entire pre chorus AND chorus was her only but they performed it as "all") but the part in the bridge definitely wasn't Jooyi's vocals. I think the song you're referring to is Pop Pop Pop. That was the song where she didn't get any parts so they gave Saem some of Jooyi's lines. In Style and Just Go, Saem did get parts. Fortunately, they were a decent amount. She wasn't a strong vocalist despite being the leader.

7. arieam

arieam Trendsetter

ok what i mean is in dr feel good the reason she was credited for so many of jooyi's parts was because she mouthed the parts and they kept panning to her. so the fact that they pan to her in the back and forth part with joy doesn't convince me. it doesn't sound like her. even t-ae mouths the part there are they pan to her too. idk if its riko, i haven't listened to them in a looong time so i don't remember their voices, i only watched dr feel good since its on this thread. and what i remember from when i stanned them is saem rarely sang but they credited her for many singing parts.

and like i said the only song i remember her having a part is style and based on that that's not her voice in dr feel good.

edit: also the reason i think it might be riko in dr feel good is because in my favourite rania song, goodbye, people credited saem for the back and forth with xia here:

but that's clearly riko and that kinda sounds like the dr feel good voice.

#7 arieam, Feb 1, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2019