Want to join in on the discussion? It's easy to sign up!

Welcome to our community

I really think Jeon Soyeon is going to be one of the more successful Produce 101 idols.

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by mparserz, May 20, 2018.

1. mparserz

mparserz Artist

I remember her on the show and rooted for her behind Sejeong. Other than having an it factor, she was also talented. I remember during the Pick Me song practice, she changed up the tone of the "Hey, baby, show you my paradise!" without the instructors knowing, and they seemed to be so impressed that they actually used it on the theme song. Just that little thing made me realize she had an ear for composing.

So when I heard she composed some of Idle's music, I wasn't even surprised. I've also watched their stages, and the way Soyeon carries herself is amazing. She looks like a vet out there. Yeah, Yuqi is the popular one, but Soyeon is going to have a successful career, whether it's with Idle or in solo projects. It's great to see her finally being appreciated.

Just a few things about Idle - I really like the group and the members. Jeon Soyeon, I mean, there's nothing more I need to say about her. Yuqi is my bias. I can't help it. Soojin is a minx. The way she dances and carries herself is awesome on stage. I like Miyeon's voice, but I still think she needs a bit more time because her stage presence doesn't seem to be as good as the others. Minnie has a great unique voice. Shuhua is a bit like Miyeon. She's also young, so it's understandable that she might be more unpolished than the others.

It'll be great to see where Soyeon and this group goes.

2. emanresu

emanresu Legend

People have been wanting a new CL.

She seems to deliver.

3. realangel

realangel Artist

Gassing my faves tf UP
    Talent will prevail
    [​IMG]

mparserz likes this.
  4. NCT_lt3

NCT_lt3 Super Rookie

I think she and Chungha have to most potential to be successful right now, i am really hoping for Pristin to do well too

soneexoloncearmy, Riko_Nee and Eithra like this.
  5. YamaChwan

YamaChwan Rookie

This may be a bit controversial, but I think she's debuted as the best female idol rapper in any active group today.

She was incredible in UPRS S3 and is the only female rapper I've seen be literally flaw-free in that program and refuse to back down from any challenge.

She was up against so many respected veterans and underground rappers and more than held her own. And we know she not only writes her own raps but also composes and produces.

The girl is insanely talented. Can't wait to see her and (G)-Idle dominate.

6. ighrysh_svt17

ighrysh_svt17 Rookie

She would. She is so charismatic

Cookie_Monstax likes this.
  7. An_iKONIC_VIP

An_iKONIC_VIP Entertainer

I remember seeing her in the few episodes I saw of Produce 101 and really liking her. Even though I didnt care for the show I hoped to see her make it in the industry, l really saw potential. I'm not a big fan of her group's current songs, but I can still hear potential. I look forward to seeing her improve, maybe in the future they will become a group I will really enjoy. Wether I stan or not though, I hope to still see her go far.

Cookie_Monstax and Riko_Nee like this.
  8. ExoticPride

♛Royalty Stan♛
    omg poor soyeon .... the disrespect
    :quietr::quietr::quietr:

9. SunnySun

SunnySun Entertainer

Agree, (G)-Idle is the first self composing girl group which i enjoy their songs, Soyeon is a great composer and lyricist so i can't wait to see where she'll go music wise and where G-idle's image and concepts will go

Let's not speak that she's one of best female performers in 3rd generation groups.

Cookie_Monstax and Riko_Nee like this.
  10. thinginthegalaxy

thinginthegalaxy Super Rookie

the troll under the bridge
    Yeah. She has a lot of charisma and is talented. She seems to have the skills.

11. RedueBelbet

RedueBelbet Artist

Procrastinating
    Yeah I’m watching produce 101 through right now, and she definately sticks out. She has the confidence and aura to go far.

12. Teshubs_Irene

Teshubs_Irene Artist

She was my favorite in Produce 101. Now I'm a (G)I-DLE stan, with Yuqi as my main bias, and glad Soyeon makes the group what it is.

I haven't stanned any GGs this much since 2011.

13. VenerableBede

VenerableBede Artist

Agree. She has totally become my G-IDLE bias. she's the whole total package. producing, composing, writing formulating choreography (heard she collaborated with Soojin in their Latata routine) it's hard not to stan such an idol with an artist's touch not to mention she's a killer in the charisma department. i've totally fallen in love with her and the best part is she's still young can't wait to see more from her.

14. YamaChwan

YamaChwan Rookie

She's just a killer overall.

RIP Cool Kid.

VenerableBede likes this.
  15. Soulless_Senpai

Otaku
    I have begun stanning (G)-Idle as well and Soyeon is one of my two biases alongside Yuqi. My favorites in Produce 101 were Chungha and Somi, but Soyeon definitely caught my eye with her skills.

Cube could make her the next Hyuna if they play their cards right. By that I don't exactly mean the same image, but as in someone who makes them bucketloads of money.