I need Anime recommendations

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by SoyeonsTrash, May 1, 2019.

1. SoyeonsTrash

SoyeonsTrash Super Rookie

Currency:
    Being an antagonist.
    I need some good animes
    Got any recommendations, these are some animes I've watched and really loved :
    Yuri on ice
    tokyo ghoul
    norgami
    death note
    attack on titan
    free!
    blue exorcist
    kuroko no basket
    my hero academia
    Haikyuu
    im currently watching bungou stray dogs its interesting but i cant really commit to it maybe it'll get better?
    and im debating on watching code geass, people say its one of the best is it really that good?
    and pls no animes that have a shit ton on episodes
    oh yea and for some reason i have a thing for a specific way an anime is animated like i prefer sharp characters like kaneki (tokyo ghoul) and light (death note) rather than characters animated more rounded like midoriya (my hero academia) and meliodas (seven deadly sins) idk if anyone would understand what i mean

#1 SoyeonsTrash, May 1, 2019
    Last edited: May 1, 2019
    perpetualpotato likes this.
  2. kodoku

kodoku Star

Currency:
    I love Code Geass <3

hmm you might also like Mirai Nikki (one of my favs) :)

SoyeonsTrash likes this.
  3. k_popj_poplover

k_popj_poplover Married to @Danfeng

Currency:
    If you can get past the roundness, yakusoku no neverland came out last month. Parasyte was also a good one too if you like darker animes. For something like norgami maybe blue exorcist

4. propanda

propanda Very Important Panda

Currency:
    Code Geass is pretty awesome show, I recommend it :D It has lot ot stuff to like, anti-hero protagonist like Death Note, some comedy, lot of emotional moments, even bit of romance..

Hmh, not round. I get what you meant, you want them to look more sharp and adult- that does definitely check Mob Psycho 100 out though I was first going to recommend xd In general I think the style of animation has gone towards roundness a bit these days.

Durarara!! might be sth u'd like, lot comedy, but also darker moments.

SoyeonsTrash likes this.
  5. Narumaki66

Narumaki66 Public Figure

Currency:
    Read the Manga from Attack on Titan, Tokyo Ghoul and Berserk. Eren becomes the best written manga protagonist that has ever existed, also, watch Monster. Nothing comes close to these 4,except for Death Note but u already watched it and there are no differences to the manga so :D. The promised Neverland is also pretty good. Or parasyte. Or Psycho Pass. Or Steins Gate. Or Gantz. Or Last Hero Inuyashiki. Or if you are into cooking Shokugeki no Soma. Zankyou no Terror was amazing aswell. Some Anime that are not highly philosphical/psychological but are still very entertaining to watch: Baki, Hajime no Ippo, Durarara!!, Magi, The Heroic Legend of Arslan, Terra Formars, Prison School, One Punch Man

SoyeonsTrash likes this.
  6. CallMeSunmi

CallMeSunmi Trainee

Currency:
    I'd recommend Puella Magi Madoka Magica, like the first 2 episode are so generic you might start pulling out your teeth but then episode 3 is where shit gets real (but if you are gonna watch it don't skip ep 1 & 2 you need to suffer to truly appreciate it LOL)

I'd also recommend Houseki No Kuni, it's not really a stand out anime but it has really nice 3d, honestly the best 3d I've seen in an anime and even though it has nothing to do with the show one of my favorite artists drew fan art of it so....meh

[​IMG]
    The only anime I've watched that has characters with a sharper design is the Persona 5 anime but that got really boring after episode 8 but maybe you might like it and I know you said you don't want anime with lots of episodes but if you want to take your chances I'd recommend Bakemonogatari (13 seasons / 89 episodes / 3 movies) tho it will test your patience cuz all they do is talk.....AND ONLY TALK but it's still a very good anime :D

7. RWBYWeiss

RWBYWeiss Rookie

Currency:
    Fate stay night series is good but it can be confusion since theres different versions out there. If you want to watch it I'd say in this order

Fate/stay night (drawing style... is alight but u can watch unlimited first)

Fate/stay night unlimited blade works

Fate/zero (pre lude history slow paced but it gives a bit more understanding)

Fate/stay night heaven (so far part 1 and 2 movie came out)

8. btsjin7777

btsjin7777 Celebrity

Currency:
    Full metal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Great characters, great plot.... it’s amazing

Blaenavon9 likes this.
  9. Blaenavon9

Blaenavon9 Star

Currency:
  10. Blaenavon9

Blaenavon9 Star

Currency:
    Watch Jojo's bizarre adventure and gintama

11. mcflxrry

mcflxrry Super Rookie

Currency:
    If you liked Free, you'll like Dive and Tsurune as well. Dive is Free but with diving, while Tsurune is Free but with archery. Maybe you'll like Days, Cheer Danshi and Gakuen Babysitters too.