I found the best male JPop-song of 2019

Discussion in 'J-POP' started by JiminieKookie, Jul 7, 2019.

Tags:
?

What do you think about that song

1. Really really good

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. In deed best JPop song 2019

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. It's good

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. It's OK, maybe needs to grow on me

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  5. Meh

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. JiminieKookie

JiminieKookie Professional ATEEZ and A.C.E stan

Currency:
    Park Junhee-stan| Stan A.C.E stan talent!
    Damn it! Nissy's music is allways a damn bop and this time he menaged to make a song that is even better than his previous music. Also he looks still very good for someone that is 32 and turns 33 this year (And I know some people who can't belive that he is over 30 years old allready)

oof that song almost made me dancing to it, soooo good

For them who don't know: Nissy debuted in 2005 with the group AAA. Before his debut he used to live in Sapporo where he got found at the age of 13 while he was playing guitar on the streets (wich means he was around 4 years long a trainee before debuting). He also studied architecture in Tokyo and graduated with a master degree. In 2014 Nissy made his own company called "Nissy Entertainment" and debuted under it as soloist in 2015. He is now one of the most famouse male soloists in Japan. Nissy is also still a part of AAA, but since the group's leader is sent on hiatus after a scandal, I am unsure about future AAA-activities, but it would be sad if AAA wouldn't make new music since they are one of the most famouse groups from Japan and I really like their music.

Also There was a huge topic about Nissy in the beginning of 2018 all around Japan, cause people got confused by a naked photo of him on the cover with a naked woman that almost looked like two naked dudes cause the female didn't showed boobs, had short hair and closed eyes. And the article in that magazine about Nissy said that he didn't cares for gender when it comes to love and that he supports LGBTQ, wich made people think in the almost wrong way, because it was just hard to see that there was a woman on that cover

2. dancingbella23

dancingbella23 Super Rookie

Currency:
    Pirate King
    I think this is the best male jpop song:

bibi87 likes this.
  3. katahtattat

Currency:
    definitely catchy

JiminieKookie likes this.