I feel sorry for Chaeryeong

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by Kitu, Oct 21, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Kitu

Kitu Newbie

Currency:
    Look at 1:43, she was about to weep but chose not to. There were two additional girls to be added in TWICE. All of the girls from the minor team were added in the major team except Chaeryeong. So I think, she kinda expected that she would be the one added in the group instead of Momo.

But Momo deserves the spot, it is just that what this show did to Chaeryeong is so messed up.

She's so strong and even decided to stay in the company. This is not an attack to anyone (well except the show Sixteen, I guess). I just feel sad for Chaeryeong but I am happy that she finally debuted in ITZY.

I just remember this scene because someone posted it in line with the 4th anniversary of TWICE. So I made a thread about it.

Idols are really having it hard. Fighting TWICE X ITZY!

chogiwahahae and divakimkey like this.
  2. divakimkey

divakimkey Rookie

Currency:
    It was the best for both Twice and Chaeryeong bc she was too young at that time but I agree the way they did that was cruel as fuck
    Even them having to rip eachothers necklaces was cruel as fuck if you ask me

Sassy_Me likes this.
  3. yang-wen-li

yang-wen-li Trainee

Currency:
    better fit for itzy than twice

milqy likes this.
  4. chogiwahahae

chogiwahahae Trainee

Currency:
    student
    I am so proud of her right now! She instantly became my Itzy bias right after I discovered them I admit it was because she was Chaeyeon's sister that time but now I like her for who she is not because she is just Chaeyeon's sister. No matter what other people say about her that is negative, she is a very beautiful and talented girl, a lot of people think so too and that's the only thing that matters.

princesslia20 likes this.
  5. junmyeonsnoodle

Currency:
    I didn't like Sixteen, but I'm really glad she's with ITZY. She fits in with them so well and suits their concept (plus she's my bias)

princesslia20 likes this.