I don't get people who ...

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by JiminieKookie, Oct 23, 2020.

1. JiminieKookie

JiminieKookie Professional ATEEZ and A.C.E stan

Currency:
    Park Junhee-stan| Stan A.C.E stan talent!
    ... think Suhyun was ugly just cause she looks like she does. I remember a video I saw some years ago where her brother said YG asked them to get a nosejob and he said he refused it, especially cause he was a teenager and knew he would still grow into his adult-body and cause he knew his sister was way too young. A while later both got asked by YG if they would at least get double eyelid surgeries and they said "we look fine, why should we change how we look like?" and even stated that no mather how you look like you are pretty in your own way and as most of you know every human has a different taste so what you find pretty can be ugly for someone else and the other way around too. I heard back than as AKMU was kind of new how people made in Korea made fun of AKMU like "YG hired only pretty people so far and now this... what is he thinking?" and people made fun, especially about Suhyun. I heard she was mostly called out as ugly for her nosebridge. I even saw a video in I think 2018 where people got asked who they find pretty and who ugly and a lot woman around their 20s who are born pretty or got plastic surgery called Suhyun akward and men even said they would dump her when she would ask them if they would like to date because "wich such a nose, she can't get a boyfriend, thats ugly" ...

And now she is a grown up pretty cute person, with unique features and I just don't get people who still dislike her look just cause she isn't like most other KPop-idols who have whide open looking eyes and a sculptured nosebridge

It's also weird that people said in the past her nosebridge was ugly since a video I saw about different cultures a while ago said that a comon feature of at least 70% of all east Asians is to have a flat or almost non visible nosebridge ... That diss on that nose of her is like if Swedish people would call themself ugly cause someone else has blue eyes and blonde hair too

Now some pics of Suhyun and hopefully you will like her more from now on after seeing how cute she actually is ~

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I remember how Suhyun once said as people told her she sould get plastic surgery cuse "you are so ugly, you need to change it!" she said that she gives a fuck what other people say and said that nobody should feel down just cause someone else hates how you look like and that you should feel happy as who you are and don't need to care what others say. I think she said something like "As long you are happy with yourself, you don't need to change, especially not cause someone else is unhappy with your face! If you feel unhappy with yourself cause of your personal reasons than you can do whatever you want but it makes me sick how Korea makes everyone think they would be ugly and not worth to be looked at when not looking like the one model they saw on a poster."

Oh by the way, did you watched this version of her MV?

#1 JiminieKookie, Oct 23, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2020
  2. strawberrychuu

strawberrychuu Trainee

Currency:
    chuu chuu train conductor
    People who called her ugly can eat dirt

3. Sassy_Me

Sassy_Me Married to @divakimkey

Currency:
    Multi trash
    I definitely agree with you. And there's nothing wrong with the way they look wtf lookism in the worst seriously.
    But on YG, they were always known as the "ugly company but with the most talented artists" so no, they weren't known for hiring good looking people, except their actors roster.

mrgloomy, prodigy210 and L_catzzz like this.
  4. sephius

sephius Rookie

Currency:
    Messing up the space-time continuum.
    I think she's really cute and pretty. She reminds me of Kim Min Jung from Korea's Next Top Model who's gorgeous
    [​IMG]

L_catzzz and prodigy210 like this.
  5. Daisy_Queen

Daisy_Queen Public Figure

Currency:
    Suhyun is the cutest person I've ever seen, who tf is calling her ugly:mad:

6. prodigy210

prodigy210 Leader

Currency:
    shes always been a cutie if people think otherwise they can go kick rocks

7. idontsleep

idontsleep Trendsetter

Currency:
    She was and is gorgeous :siptear:

8. idleknow

idleknow Public Figure

Currency:
    Professional I-DLEr
    What they have against her nose?
    I think that it looks cute, but then again I might have a different standard than they have...

9. cronenq

cronenq Trainee

Currency:
    thanks for making me discover this gem of a song. been on repeat the whole 24 hours. the lyrics are such a breath of fresh hair to usual unoriginal kpop lyrics. AAA AN ALIEN

#9 cronenq, Oct 24, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2020
    L_catzzz likes this.
  10. stan12345

stan12345 Idol

Currency:
    As a big fan of AKMU I don't think she's attractive per se but I also don't think it matters, like at all.

11. PeachPig

PeachPig Celebrity

Currency:
    She's realy not good looking, but guess as she is not an idol its fine

12. hagiri

hagiri Trainee

Currency:
    Lol I was confused af back then too

Like when I checked out akmu's 200% mv for the first time, I thought she was the cutest girl I've ever seen in kpop

She's still adorable af