I AM: Done

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SKZ-Rin, Oct 31, 2019.

1. SKZ-Rin

SKZ-Rin stan stray kids <3
    Events Team Graphics Team

Currency:
    What is even happening. Within a matter of days I lost

my bias in The Boyz
    one of my faves in Monsta X
    and my bias wrecker in my all time favourite group - Woojin?

What is life.

For Hwall I don't have a lot of words. I just hope he gets better in the future and eventually finds a way to return to what he loves. The pain must've been really bad to leave and not just heal on hiatus :(.

MonstaX was the group that really drew me into the whole kpop thing in 2016. I was a casual before but damn they made me a stan for the first time. I absolutely loved what they put out back then and while their current music doesn't resonate with me as well anymore they still hold a special place in my heart. These 7 boys are some of the funniest guys I'll ever get to watch and I randomly find myself rewatching Monsta X - Right Now episodes in the middle of the night just because it's so damn funny no matter how often I watch it. Until just yesterday my name was MonbebeX... and damn it feels like I jinxed it.
    Wonho if what they say is true then I don't know how to feel about any of this. You shouldn't owe someone that much money, especially since Monsta X took off really well internationally.. If you didn't have the money back then, why did you not pay it back now that you're better off ? Why make it so bad you have to leave the group to not tarnish their name... If this doesn't turn out to be true after all I'm even more sad... I just can't...

Woojin. I don't know what the hell is even going on anymore. I've read the weirdest rumours. At this point honestly I'd rather have him turn out to be a bad guy and having done something that warrants it than him being terminally ill or god knows what. I've rewatched all their recent videos. For a while he seemed distant, wasn't around the other members as much, always on his phone in the back... Did he know what was coming? For a whiiiile?
    You were and still are my spirit animal. Your birthdate is mine just reversed. 4/8/97 -> 8/4/97. You have the voice of an angel and I just hope we'll eventually get to hear more of that because I'll miss it so much. You were so caring, acting like the oldest hyung and caring for the others. Such a cute fluffball with the most adorable English I've ever heard. And damn if you weren't funny. I'll never forget the hi-touch... Wanting to tell you "hey I love your voice"... instead saying "I love you." Lmao. You gave me such a charming grin. :)

Stray Kids is the group that immediately snatched me right into ultimate bias heaven when Hellevator was revealed. I watched it within 5 minutes of JYP havin uploaded it and trust me half an hour later I knew names and all and probably half of 3RACHAs discography. Never have I cried and laughed so hard during a survival show, never was I more enraged at someone kicking members out for stupid reasons. I got attached to all these 9 boys so quickly it's insane. When they got to debut as 9 I think I cried harder than Felix. I've awaited every single comeback since then and never once did you guys disappoint me. 3 concerts I went to and not a single bad performance. I've never enjoyed myself so much during concerts. How happy was I when you made Broken Compass, my favourite 3RACHA song, the mixtape track for Miroh, which has some of my favourite songs on it, and damn did I cry comparing the lyrics to the original song.
    Ironically I was listening to Mixtape#4 when I got the news. Ironically it was literally during the line "Stray Kids Nine or None we're gonna cross the finish line." I can't even express how heartbroken I still am, not just for myself, but for the other members.
    They have grown so close and just had this mentality. They were something different, something real. Nothing put together by a company. A bunch of friends who loved music and happen to be damn good at it.
    Now we lost the nine. It's hard. But eventually it will be fine. Why? Because these boys are so dedicated to their music I'm sure they'll manage to comeback stronger. I just wish they'd get a break to process everything. I will always support them, I will always love them.

But right now I am just so heartbroken. :(

I don't intend this to be a place to discuss any rumours, I've had enough of them for a lifetime and I'm sure you'll find a place or 20 on here to do so. I just had to get this off my chest. Feel free to talk your heart out or share your favourite OT9, OT7 and OT12.. or whichever groups you stanand lost a member... moments. I want this to be a place of love and appreciation :(.

I'll start with one of my - now former - favourite 97 "couples".

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

soapycolors, Eziio, NaomiBlue and 3 others like this.
  2. bibi87

bibi87 ⋰ ➴ ☼ Phoenix ☼ ➶ ⋱

Currency:
    I'm sorry. It's cliche, but time will heal you a little.

NaomiBlue and SKZ-Rin like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted