NEW FORUMS OPEN HERE

How would you describe your ideal type......?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by lexuswoo, Jan 29, 2018.

?

Do you prefer cute or sexy?

1. Cute

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. Sexy

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. lexuswoo

lexuswoo ಇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴜᴛᴇsᴛ ʙɪᴛᴄʜ ಇ

Currency:
    Seunghoon's wife
    Without using an idol.... Here's what I mean. I know that SOME kpop fans would look at an idol and say "Wow! They're so beautiful!" and then they'd want to date that idol (which we know it most likely won't happen) or someone who looks a lot like them when it comes to their physical features. And most of the time the idols are wearing a lot of makeup (not saying that there is anything wrong with wearing makeup, though) or whitewash (which I hate). I don't think that there's anything wrong with wanting to date someone who might have similar personality traits as their favorite idol, but it would be really difficult to find someone who has the "look" of an idol. (If that makes sense?) So how would you describe your ideal type (if you have one)?

Here's mine (if you actually care) -

Personality -
    • I like guys who are kind, caring, and compassionate. I don't like anybody who's arrogant, inconsiderate, immature, and disrespectful. I'd like to be with someone who is also open-minded and smart.
    • I also don't like guys, or anybody really, that has a very bad temper. I grew up dealing with family members who have tempers, and I just don't want to put up with it in a relationship.
    • I also want them to have a good sense humor. Especially because I tell a lot of dirty jokes and stupid puns.

Physical features -
    • A guys hair is important to me. :rolleyes: I like guys who have darker hair. I prefer black hair over any other hair color, but if their hair is brown, than it's fine (just not blonde). Another thing I like is hair that is a little bit longer (not like a girls though). I don't really like super short hair.
    • I prefer guys to be a bit more muscular.
    • I usually don't care too much about eye color either.
    • Someone who's tall (because I'm really short).
    I can't think of anything else.
    I like both cute and sexy guys......... :nervousk:

Sea_gull likes this.
  2. Eziio

Eziio ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴏɴᴇ

Currency:
    The only thing I pay more attention to is height as I’m pretty tall,
    Apart from that if I like that person then I like them.

lexuswoo likes this.
  3. symlgs

symlgs Trendsetter

Currency:
    He would get my attention with his fashion style or him just looking clean (and smell good lol)

He must be Muslim and Turkish,
    I don’t want him to have an old mind and want him to be modern but still very cultural.

Someone that makes me feel like I don't get judged, and have the same mindset with.
    Someone that gets my humor and is very reliable.
    Oh and someone that I can learn from.

Draft saved Draft deleted