How to stan EXILE TRIBE's junior groups?

Discussion in 'J-POP' started by JiminieKookie, May 29, 2019.

1. JiminieKookie

JiminieKookie Professional ATEEZ and A.C.E stan

Park Junhee-stan| Stan A.C.E stan talent!
    So the first 3 units are with members who debuted between 1999 and 2010, but there are the 4 youngest units with members who debuted between 2012 and 2019. Its about the 4 youngest groups.

So I found a fanmade video wich was uploadet yesterday and it is about EXILE TRIBE's project "Battle of Tokyo: Enter the JR. EXILE" and for them who didn't checked the teaser-video for this project: Its a kind of musical "Battle" between the units GENERATIONS, THE RAMPAGE, FANTASTICS and BALLISTIK BOYZ where in the next view days the MVs (a total of 6) are going to be uploadet to Youtube.

And someone really did a introduction to "Jr. EXILE" I can't .... So this means EXILE, Sandaime J Soul Brothers and EXILE THE SECOND are "Senior EXILE" now or what? xD

Actually most viewed MV by EXILE TRIBE is R.Y.U.S.E.I by Sandaime J Soul Brothers (with 138 million views from 2014)

PS: I never knew Alan was half Fillipino lol

PPS: WHAT YUTA TEACHED SANA DANCING????

istari, bibi87, _Nyx and 6 others like this.
  2. bibi87

bibi87 ⋰ ➴ ☼ Phoenix ☼ ➶ ⋱

All "Jr. EXILE" members are younger than me, so junior for sure. lol

Both musically and visually THE RAMPAGE is the right one to me <3

SUNSHINE likes this.
  3. JiminieKookie

So you are older than 28 ? (Since Sekai and Mandy are the oldest in this list with 28)

bibi87 likes this.
  4. bibi87

bibi87 ⋰ ➴ ☼ Phoenix ☼ ➶ ⋱

Exactly. But people always think irl and forums too, that I'm around 22-25.

5. SUNSHINE

SUNSHINE Married to @Nogabunga

Just started following The Rampage yesterday. They are right up my alley.

6. JiminieKookie

Don't forget the rest of EXILE TRIBE since they are all a large family <3

• BALLISTIK BOYZ for example, since they are the first unit I know all names of, its kinda hard for me to find someone to not like. I'm unsure but most of them have potentional to become a bias.
    • FANTASTICS: DON'T search for Yusei Yagi or your will fall into a deep hole ! Ooof
    • THE RAMPAGE: Ay yeah Kazuma... than there would be Zin, the noob of the noobs in English. Zin only knows "I'm dancer" and "What?" and that dude is the leader... I ...
    • GENERATIONS: Ooof just oof, also the most famouse unit outside Japan with a lot fans in Korea. They even performd on some Korean shows in 2018
    • EXILE: A unit with members of different units, their dance videos (not musicvideos) are really good to watch, but also THE RAMPAGE got some great dance videos
    • Sandaime J Soul Brothers: Oooh Hiroomi. No wonder why he is the most popular member of EXILE TRIBE. Also JSB is the most famouse unit inside Japan and got the most viewed MV of EXILE TRIBE, wich is also the second most watched Japanese boygroup MV on Youtube
    • EXILE THE SECOND: The onlything I have to say is SHOKICHI oof
    If I should give you songs to check out of each unit, I give you 2 songs per unit, because you will not find so much on Youtube, esepcially not of the newer units:

THE RAMPAGE: Fandango, TROW YA FIST
    EXILE: Party All Night-Star of Wish, Heads or Tails
    EXILE THE SECOND: Yeah!! Yeah!! Yeah!!, Shut up shut up shut up
    GENERATIONS: HOT SHOT, F.L.Y BOYS F.L.Y GIRLS
    Sandaime J Soul Brothers: RAISE YOUR FLAG, J.S.B LOVE
    FANTASTICS: Flying Fish, OVER DRIVE
    BALLISTIK BOYZ: Tenhane 1000%, PASION
    EXILE TRIBE: Since they have as full group only 1 MV I can only recomend you this, its called HIGHER GROUND

Also you should go on the Youtube-chanel called "BATTLE OF TOKYO" Where EXILE TRIBE's units THE RAMPAGE, BALLISTIK BOYZ, FANTASTICS and GENERATIONS are uploading MVs from a project called "Enter the JR. EXILE"