How to get a body like T-ara's Jiyeon?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Beauty' started by rina2, Sep 4, 2017.

1. rina2

rina2 Newbie

Currency:
    Hey,

i've been a fan of T-ara's Jiyeon for a long time and something i've always admired was her fantastic body, especially her legs. Recently i've came across that pic of Hyeri and her:

[​IMG]

Now than i was younger a was fairly slim, but the past few years i've gained a lot of weight which caused me to lose all my confidence. But even at my slimmest my body looked similar to Hyeri's (my calves were the same size as my thighs!), because i dieted while also running and doing other leg exercises. Since i plan to lose weight again, this time i want to do it right and get legs like Jiyeon's, simply skinny without visible muscle.

Has anybody achived that look? All that muscles makes my legs look even bigger, i just want them to be thin and feminine... Nowadays carboxy shots are a thing for idols to make their muscles smaller, but back in the day Jiyeon and many others managed to look like that without them, so how do you do this??? Please help~

2. 1000shineetrash

Currency:
    ...be born again?

seasoning likes this.
  3. chekas1292

chekas1292 Star

Currency:
    Well, various things influence your looks:

- Life style
    - Genes
    - Environment

Jiyeon probably, like any other k-idol, starved herself. I am sure she has good genes as well, cause no matter how much I starve myself, my legs will never look like that. Starvation of the muscles is probably the biggest reason for her thin legs. As she does not have enough carbohydrates stored in muscles and liver, her body will start breaking down protein to transform it into carbohydrates (the most important source of energy for your brain).

Eleia likes this.
  4. rina2

rina2 Newbie

Currency:
    Very helpful, thank you...

5. Yseki

Yseki Diesel

Currency:
    Being Cute
    Starve, work out every day, and I guess get a ton of reconstruction surgery. Or you could be a normal healthy human and eat, work out a few times a week and not get a bunch of surgery.

seasoning likes this.
  6. rina2

rina2 Newbie

Currency:
    I know that i probably have too restrict myself to look this way, but still i wonder if there isn't at least a slightly healthy way of getting to this goal? I mean she can't be completely starved, other wise she wouldn't be able to dance anymore... Hyeri is also very thin, but still her legs look so different

chekas1292 likes this.
  7. rina2

rina2 Newbie

Currency:
    I'm fairly sure she hasn't had surgery on her legs...

8. 1000shineetrash

Currency:
    well you cant have a body like hers bc yk everybody is different
    but idt you should be asking for advice here and should see some nutritionist instead...

9. chekas1292

chekas1292 Star

Currency:
    Some people naturally look like that, I cant say how it is going to work for you as I dont know your body type, your current weight, height, there are soooo many relevant factors to consider when throwing yourself in a project like this.

My advise, is, that IF u need to lose weight (if you have a totalt fat % above approximately 25), restrict your calorie intake, eat more plant based and exercise. And drink loads and loads of water. You'll probably see results immediately, and then you can assert your body type and how your thighs will look after a couple of months.

But please just love your body for how it is.. just be the healthiest version of yourself, trust me, good health is the most beautiful thing in the world.
    You also have to take care of your mind.. Right?

Good luck ^^

10. _Jarhon

_Jarhon Rookie

Currency:
    Starving and pilates/(or dancing).

And you should absolutely NOT do that.

But that's the reality. These idols have such frail bodies they can't do one push up, let alone pull up. And the same goes for legs. Their muscles have basically athropied to a point of being non existent. They've starved themselves so far, not only is their body fat % extremely low, their body is eating their own muscles for energy balance.

That's really unhealthy, you'd have to take shit tons of vitamins and make sure your health doesnt crash, and even then its bit genetic lottery if you'll get the results you want or not.

edit: But if you ensist, the first goal is to get rid of all the fat. And truly understand this.. That's the super easy part.

When you're around 15-19% body fat, you can get butt naked infront of mirror and see what it looks like. If you dont have that much muscle and you were just bulky from fat and water weight then good, you're done.

However, if you are still bulky, like big calves ect. Then you just gotta further starve. But here's where everything will go to shit.... you'll lose the ability to have children very fast. You'll fuck up your hormones so bad it'll have mental side effects. And if you're not strong enough mentally cortisol will fuck up you even more. All the while you're risking osteoporosis which might actually for real kill you...

So yeah. Lets NOT be thin.

#10 _Jarhon, Sep 4, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2017
  11. Yseki

Yseki Diesel

Currency:
    Being Cute
    Well you said body I wasn't talking about the legs and people get fat removed and skin tightened in lots of places.

12. Drew_B_Part_2

Drew_B_Part_2 Celebrity

Currency:
    Sorry I have nothing to add. Just want to post my favorite Jiyeon fancam.

13. Nostalgia

Nostalgia Trendsetter

Currency:
    OT12 Spokesperson
    I'm probably really late, but, if you want a body similar to hers, i recommend maybe a calorie restricted diet and various forms of exercise.

14. snowball

snowball Newbie

Currency:
    Hihi not sure if I'm too late but here's a tip (which may or may not work for you). When you mentioned that your legs are still quite large when you were your slimmest and you're doing lots of legs exercises, there may be a few possibilities : 1. Muscles are 'concentrated' (idk how to explain in English) or 2. Blood circulation in legs is not too good. Current condition is the the same as yours, fairly slim when I was young, did tonnes of sports (legs mainly) since young (running dancing Etc) and stopped completely in my last year of high school, and my weight flew up. Now that I'm trying to diet by restrict calories, I tried massaging my legs every single night. Although my diet hasn't been going well but for the massaging part I've Been doing it for around 3 weeks and it actually works my legs (calves especially) but be prepared to feel the pain. Here is how I do it (use lotion or body oil so that you don't damage your skin!)
    For calves: massage from your ankle area towards your knee direction with knuckles of both hands. Try to think that your calf is a piece of hard meat and you're trying to make it softer XD
    For inner thighs: hold a fist and use your knuckles to massage from side of knee towards the end of your thigh with scraping motion. Use enough force. (this hurt so much I got bruises the first few times I did it but it's normal no worries) IMPORTANT: Stop when you get bruises until your bruises are gone only proceed.
    For outer thigh: hold a fist and use knuckles to knock with moderate force from side to knee to butt area.
    Not sure if this is clear but feel free to ask me questions if you're interested. Good luck! You have someone here who's working towards the same goal as you ^^

15. moon_enchantress

Currency:
    simple just do leg workouts, cardio to make your legs more leaner, eat healthy and restrict yourself from eating sugary foods oh and believe in yourself because you can achieve a body like Jiyeon's with discipline and hard-work.

[​IMG]

16. bowlegs

bowlegs Newbie

Currency:
    bimbo
  17. bowlegs

bowlegs Newbie

Currency:
    bimbo
  18. RWBYWeiss

RWBYWeiss Rookie

Currency:
    It's all about diet and exercise

No matter how much you exercise, if your diet is not on point then you're going to go around in circles. Same with diet as well.

And also you won't "bulk up or look muscular" if you do exercise. Building muscle helps burn off fat so don't worry about the scale not changing. In my opinion, it's all about the measurements and total body fat %.

It seems like everyone here gave you all the advises that you need. Heres another tip. If you want to accelerate your fat loss try HITT workouts (High intensity interval training). Not only are they short, but it burns fat faster than long boring cardio. Google or watch youtube videos you'll find workout tips.

Don't strive to look like jiyeon because we all have different body composition or genetics. Instead focus on being a better version of yourself.

Good luck :)

19. Endymion_9

Endymion_9 Celebrity

Currency:

just HIRE her photographer... he knows all the tricks needed to make your legs look as good as hers.

20. Lata_Martinez

Lata_Martinez Newbie

Currency:
    Fashion Marketer Research
    This is just amazing. I liked this style. Surely going to try this one. I hope this will suit on me.