How to deal with the desire of being from another gender?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by igoi, Mar 20, 2016.

1. igoi

igoi Newbie

Currency:
    Sometimes I feel I don't want to be a boy anymore.
    It's like... Strange for me to be a boy.
    Last week I went to a mechanic of cars and... There was a lot of men, so when they saw me it was different. They treat me differently.
    It's always like that... Whenever I go to a place that's full of men, they treat me differently. Like I was not part of them.
    Also, I am gay. My dream was having a woman's body. When I watch girlhroups dancing, I wish I could have that looks too.
    Do you guys feel like that too, sometimes?

2. infancynabila

infancynabila Newbie

Currency:
    Well. I'm straight and obviously comfortable in my body, so I can't say much.

You should probably find out more about transgenders and ask them a few questions? Bc not being comfortable in your own body is really, really, bad

3. igoi

igoi Newbie

Currency:
    But I would feel less comfortable than I am now if I was a transgender/ or dress like a girl.
    I respect them of course, and truly admire.
    But I just wish I was born female. But if I was, I don't know if I would feel comfortable too. Probably don't.
    Strange, dont u think?

infancynabila likes this.
  4. stabbed

stabbed Newbie

Currency:
    I sometimes feel like life would be easier if I was just a boy instead. I'm a girl and there's not many girls who's attracted to me. No matter how great of a person I try to be girls still won't like me since I'm not a boy.

5. infancynabila

infancynabila Newbie

Currency:
    hmmm can't help you there buddy,
    wish u luck

6. findtheakarun

findtheakarun Super Rookie

Currency:
    Professional Sassybish
    I suppose you should do what you can to feel comfortable in your own body. Think about the things you can do that are in the realm of possibility that would make you confident in how you look, and try to achieve them.
    Probably not that helpful, but I donno, maybe it is in some capacity.

7. Lotus_Girl

Lotus_Girl Rookie

Currency:
    Looking for job
    seems like you have been trough a trama, you should consulte a professional and I mean by professional a doctor, it's the only way to discover what going on, depression and all this toughs will destroy you, you should hurry up and find someone ..

8. Ryen

Ryen Guest

Have you look into the possibility that you may be a transgender or a trans-sexual? Or perhaps intersex? I'm not saying you are, but from what you've written, it's something to consider. I'm bisexual, so the stuff you write isn't new to me. I'd suggest you do some research in these areas, and see whether or not you identify with them. Also, maybe speak to someone from the LGBTQ community. Whether this is just a phase, or if it's your desire to become a woman, it's always nice to get to the bottom of it. Hope this helps! :)

xwhisperx likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted