How to achieve K-Drama actresses' silky smooth skin? Rejuran?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Beauty' started by sakura888, Jul 4, 2020.

1. sakura888

sakura888 Newbie

Currency:
    You watch K-Drama and got hooked by their silky smooth flawless skin. i feel that it's just too good to be true only using skincare and achieving such skin. it's either genetics or some kind of treatment. then i heard about Rejuran recommended by my dermatologist. Looking at K-drama 10 years back, the actresses had pretty much normal skin unlike the current flawless skin so I think this might be it!

Anyone tried Rejuran? i really want to know the long term result for this treatment especially for depressed acne scars. I could not find any (English) reviews longer than couple of months on internet. This has been around for a while in South Korea and start to get marketed in Asia in recent years. I'm always a bit wary with any kind of injectables as it could create inflammation in the long run (such as Sculptra or Bellafil) and would like to hear results of someone using it longer than 1 year.

Please share if you have the experience or know someone close to you using Rejuran :)

zanded and chaeyoungblink like this.
  2. dong-thefirst

dong-thefirst Trendsetter

Currency:
    makeup
    very oily makeup
    then camera filter that negates that shiny look

and ta da

if you see the same actresses that look so smooth onscreen in an offscreen setting you'll see their faces are smothered with makeup to the point they reflect more light than metal

essotea, sakura888 and zanded like this.
  3. monke

monke Feline Villain

Currency:
    they spend tons on dermatologist.

sakura888 and zanded like this.
  4. bigtoes

bigtoes Newbie

Currency:
  5. sakura888

sakura888 Newbie

Currency:
    @monke
    that's what i'd like to know. what kind of procedures do they have there. South Korean is very advanced nowadays and they produce their own beauty treatments. I could not find a forum where the Korean locals discuss their beauty procedures

6. monke

monke Feline Villain

Currency:
    you can follow some k-youtubers like joan kim for example.

sakura888 likes this.
  7. sakura888

sakura888 Newbie

Currency:
    I wish it's just because of the lights but i don't think slicking the face would cover all type of scars though. plus the HD camera and TV supposedly showing more details of the skin. i've never found bad skin of Korean artists online as well

8. sakura888

sakura888 Newbie

Currency:
    thanks, will have a look :)

monke likes this.
  9. essotea

essotea Rookie

Currency:
    No offense but the main criticism with Joan is that she uses too many products, she never gives product a time to work and moves on to the next one. Right now it seems like Laser is the one thing that's been helping her a lot.

sakura888 likes this.
  10. monke

monke Feline Villain

Currency:
    tbh i also don't like her much, but there's not that many korean-based k-beauty youtuber that use english and focus on skincare. at least i haven't found anyone else. i don't even watch her videos anymore lol.
    maybe also sunny dahye but she hardly do beauty/skincare anymore and a lot of her stuff is sponsored so i'm not sure how much i can trust her judgement. or maybe edward avila but i also don't like him much.

can you suggest anyone else?

sakura888 likes this.
  11. essotea

essotea Rookie

Currency:
    Skip Joan go to Gothamista

sakura888 likes this.
  12. essotea

essotea Rookie

Currency:
    If you've never watched Gothamista, I would highly recommend.....very independent although she is older another one would be James Welsh

WNter and sakura888 like this.
  13. monke

monke Feline Villain

Currency:
    I LOVE GOTHAMISTA! i trust her more coz yeah i also have mature skin lol but her skin is dry and mine is more oily but i like her method in maintaining good skin.
    and i watch james welsh too. if we expand there are quite a lot of good skincare youtuber like liah yoo and beauty within.
    but they're not SK-based, meaning they don't live in seoul and from what i get from OP is she wants a more specific skin treatment that the locals there get.

sakura888 likes this.
  14. sakura888

sakura888 Newbie

Currency:
    @essotea @monke
    thanks for all the recommendations! i actually never thought of looking up for SK influencers. i'm too focus in finding reviews from common people such as myself. yes, many of the influencers get carried away with sponsors by the end of the day. there's rarely a review of the product in the long run as if they only use it once during the promotion time.

i got mature but oily skin too :D and apparently i have watched Gothamista video in the past. only that 1 video. she is indeed very informative and seems like less commercialized. perhaps i could try PM her about Rejuran

essotea and monke like this.
  15. mauricezaiss

mauricezaiss Newbie

Currency:
    Take a cool shower. I use validcbdoil Wash in cool rather than hot water. Hot water injures the skin, causes dryness and tightens it. Start at room temperature and gradually switch to colder water to tighten and tone the skin.

16. essotea

essotea Rookie

Currency:
    I just realized that there's an Instagram page https://instagram.com/euno.go?igshid=1rca43mexq8no
    They help people make appointments for skincare and etc in South Korea. You can try their free consultation and see if they can help find more information on the skin treatment you need