Hot response to GOT7's gorgeous actor-dol Jinyoung in 'Legend of the Blue Sea'

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by DemosthenesVoice, Dec 19, 2016.

1. DemosthenesVoice

DemosthenesVoice Super Rookie

Currency:
    source:
    http://www.instiz.net/pt/4265218
    http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=312&aid=0000224704

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"Legend of the Blue Sea" (featuring Lee Minho & Jun Jihyun) got the highest rating among all the dramas in the same period.

GOT7’s Jinyoung successfully breaks the ‘idol actor’ stereotype, and these rookies are gaining attention with their acting on “The Legend of the Blue Sea”.

[​IMG]

Jinyoung plays the younger version of Lee Minho’s character. Playing Heo Joonjae’s in his previous life and Heo Joonjae’s younger years in modern-day, Jinyoung has good chemistry with the Shin Eunsoo, who plays the younger version of Sehwa. Viewers who were unaware of GOT7’s Jinyoung were shocked (by his performance), and he has grabbed their attention with a strong gaze/eyes and attractive features similar to that of Kim Soohyun.

Despite given the tough role of playing the warm and handsome character in both historical and modern setting, Jinyoung has managed to gain positive reactions with his stable and unaffected acting.

In regards to Jinyoung, one TV network drama producer said,

“He is one of the actors that have grabbed the attentions of many producers across multiple broadcasting companies. His good looks are a given plus, and he’s among the few idol actors who actually have the ability to act.”

Before Jinyoung debuted with GOT7, he actually started his acting career 5 years ago on “Dream High 2” as supporting cast. He has been able to grab attention despite short (screen times) due to his steadily gained acting experiences in “When a Man Loves”, “Dream Knight”, and “My Love Eundong-ah.” With these experiences, Jinyoung is now shining through with his acting in “The Legend of the Blue Sea”, fulfilling his role with no insufficiencies.

[+3416,-58] While watching this drama, I thought that actor playing the younger version (of Lee Minho) was a rookie actor. To think he is an idol….It’d be nice to see him more often in the drama. I really like him~!

[+2627,-62] GOT7’s Jinyoung is cool!

[+2094,-48] Jinyoung’s eyes tell stories.

[+1914,-49] Jinyoung is cool~ He acts well~~

[+174,-48] Jinyoung-ah, I’m happy that you’re appearing (in this drama)~ I want to see you often in this drama~

[+497,-16] When you think of Jinyoung, it’s “My Love Eundong-ah”….and his face is totally an actor’s face.

[+417,-9] Jinyoung’s acting was natural, and he did so well!! I thought he was a rookie actor, and I’ve increased interest/expectations after hearing he’s an idol. hehe

[+378,-7] I look forward to your next drama!

[+354,7] Jinyoung-ah, you're truly the star!

Translated by GOT7co

2. chekas1292

chekas1292 Star

Currency:
    I was actually pretty impressed with his acting, and I really didn't expect that he'd be able to carry the role that well. He's such a pretty fella. And the comments are so true.. His eyes really tell stories. :loverr2:

3. My9snsd_ARAB

My9snsd_ARAB Newbie

Currency:
    he's so beautiful :omgr:

4. searchme

searchme Public Figure

Currency:
    actor-dol is a thing now?

5. _infirestae

_infirestae Super Rookie

Currency:
    yup
    just like jinyoung, others are trying too, like most of exo and bts' v

6. _infirestae

_infirestae Super Rookie

Currency:
    WHY IS HE SO PERFECT

7. LegendaryTsunade

Currency:
    Stanning the same group forever
    He reminds me of Kim SooHyun

Edit: i just noticed it says so in the op too

8. Suzan

Suzan Elite

Currency:
    I started 'Legend of the Blue Sea' just yesterday and managed to watch all 10 episodes already :eek:

He doesn't have a huge role but I like his acting the best along with Jun Ji Hyun in the drama. I hope he makes more appearances in later episodes.
    Honestly, the only thing in the drama that keeps borthering me is that although he's playing a younger version of LMH, he looks nothing like him. Same with the girl playing a younger version of JJH. They look nothing like each other.

But yeh, I'm really liking his acting. I'm also finding him really handsome these days. The scene where he was crying was so perfect!

GirlyTurtle and LovelySerenity like this.