Hit me with your Best Shit(Worst Song Game)

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by LeeriaYa, Mar 8, 2018.

1. LeeriaYa

LeeriaYa Trendsetter

Currency:
    *(•,•)* Supporting Seventeen
    Okay,so I’m gonna make a game out of this. It’s an opinion thread. I noticed a lot of threads where everyone is saying,”This is (Group) worst song. So,the rules are give us a song and video of a song you think are bad. Then if someone disagrees,quote that user and that video,and DEFEND what makes that song stand out. Let’s see that fans who don’t stand out in a fandom for supporting a song another fandom thinks that group is tragic for. You can also say what you think makes that song sound bad. Let’s support our Bias groups,”Flops”,or ARTISTS where we don’t like that song. I highly recommend someone who’s not from that fandom,or stans the group to try and appreciate these artists. PLEASE REFRAIN FROM GOING REALLY HARD ON THESE SONGS. Be constructive~ Not mean. ​

#1 LeeriaYa, Mar 8, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
    Bogi444 likes this.
  2. Vikki

Vikki Married to @Girl_Crush

Currency:
    Time waster
    Are the songs supposed to be from our ias groups? If not, here you go.

3. LeeriaYa

LeeriaYa Trendsetter

Currency:
    I will edit that. Lol. It doesn’t have to be your bias group.

Vikki likes this.
  4. luvTWICE5H

luvTWICE5H Married to : @SaviorTwice

Currency:
    Twice sexy Secretary( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    If anyone says this song is good are delulu.

Den_den, riae158 and feepit608 like this.
  5. Adu

Adu Ace Of Hearts

Currency:
  6. LeeriaYa

LeeriaYa Trendsetter

Currency:
    I’m not going to defend this because it just sounds poorly done. The lyrics are something that sound as something i’d hear in a 80’s cartoon. They even did poses that reminded me of power rangers. I’ve liked their other work,but this is something that shows poorly quality in lyrics,aesthetics and it’s just something where you’d listen to it once and then completley forget. You can tell it probably started from their earlier debut,and when they just began. So,I will not defend this.

Vikki likes this.
  7. Heerayni

Heerayni Idol

Currency:
    VIP Eternal
    If someone dislikes this song... They clearly have no sense of Irony and humor,
    This song is trolling and Irony at its best. Every part of it is meant to be tongue-in-cheek and I think its brilliant.
    From the over-whelming brass, accompanied with the cheeky, boyish charm of Hanbin's whiny voice and that little *bling bling*. The elements and setting is perfect for what this song is supposed to be.. It is a naive teenager's perspective about all the glitz and glamour as told by an adult, who knows how stupid it is and how unreal it is, but has no choice but to try and act dazzled by all that surrounds him in order to get with the times. And keep up with the illusion of stupid grandeur.
    I do not get the hate this song gets. I love it! And I think those who don't like it actually don't get it.

mirella, Ling, legendjekki and 2 others like this.
  8. luvTWICE5H

luvTWICE5H Married to : @SaviorTwice

Currency:
    Twice sexy Secretary( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Well, then all of Ikons's songs are trolling cause thats basically their concept, but this one was poorly done.

9. Vikki

Currency:
    Time waster
    I'm not judging it off the concept, I'm judging it based off how it actually sounds, since that's the main thing with music. I'm not going to listen to something that I think sounds awful, no matter the reason for why it sounds bad.

10. Heerayni

Heerayni Idol

Currency:
    VIP Eternal
    Then its a matter of taste, because to me it sounds great. You can't call people who are okay with that kind of sound Delusional. As far as technicalities go. It is a good song, with good production, with choice instrumentation and structuring that goes well with the main concept of the song. The lyrics work for the song, the melody works, the throw works, has a memorable chorus, vocals are fine too...
    I respect that you don't like it.. But that does not make it a bad song.

11. songqion

songqion Public Figure

Currency:
    Wheein enthusiast
    Yes, you can do a song which is mocking about a certain genre or whatever but that doesn't mean the song has to be bad. It is poorly written and executed and follows the same structure than most YG hits do. For me, is almost a BBB copycat. It uses the same motifs in the chorus (the *bling bling* thing) and the last section is literally the same thing.
    Other than Hanbin and Bobby's rap section, there's nothing that good about the song.

12. Vikki

Currency:
    Time waster
    I wasn't calling people who liked it delusional, that was someone else. It is a matter of taste. I don't think it's fair to say that people who dislike it have no sense of humor though.

13. Bogi444

Bogi444 ❣ Bogibear ❣
    Moderator .

Currency:
    Wow, this is a mess. Did any of you actually read the rules? lol

Devis128 and LeeriaYa like this.
  14. Heerayni

Heerayni Idol

Currency:
    VIP Eternal
    **Am I doing well according to the requirements of the thread? Defending a song I am 'okay' with and am not crazy about, while also being a general supporter of Ikon and not an actual Stan??**

But that is just proving my point. The formulaic-ness of it has everything to do with its concept. It is trolling as being a product of similar expectations and showing us as an audience that we don't need another BigBang and that if Ikon tries to become BigBang, you are actually not going to like it and that Ikon has to carve out its own niche and be Ikon rather than being Mini BigBang.
    Thats my take on it anyway... Everyone is entitled to their opinions.

15. LeeriaYa

LeeriaYa Trendsetter

Currency:
    OKAY. Here’s the thing. Arguing with others on their preference is not supposed to happen. You’re supposed to be constructive and what you think the song can improve with. Please refrain from quoting the users and NAME calling. Please don’t fight in my thread. Be constructive. Don’t name call if someone likes that song and they give reasons on why they like that song. If someone doesn’t like the song. Give reasons on why. Don’t say,”This artist sucks”,or anything insulting. I support all artists and songs and give critiscism. :/ I didn’t think this through.

mirella, Devis128 and legendjekki like this.
  16. Heerayni

Heerayni Idol

Currency:
    VIP Eternal
    It seems I was the only one who read the OP... hahahaha...

Bogi444 likes this.
  17. LeeriaYa

LeeriaYa Trendsetter

Currency:
    No! You followed the rules. You explained why you supported the song. I even said people can be a supporter of the group,but even if you’re not. Be open to other groups and give critques on why it didn’t stand out. You followed the rules. Or,why it does.

Heerayni and mirella like this.
  18. Heerayni

Heerayni Idol

Currency:
    VIP Eternal
    Oh dear! I am sorry about that. I was just playing, I did not mean it as an insult at all.. I apologize if it seemed that way. :lover1:

mirella and Vikki like this.
  19. Vikki

Currency:
    Time waster
    That's okay, it's the internet, sometimes things can be taken the wrong way. Sorry for misunderstanding :)

20. Devis128

Devis128 Rookie

Currency:

This was the exact moment I stopped stanning Rania. I was willing to give the new line up a chance, as they're all actually quite talented. However, you wouldn't know it since they've been autotuned to the point of not even sounding human. This song is just one giant barrage of poorly produced electronic beats, and it just sound awful. Honestly, the best part of the song is Ttabo's vocals in the bridge, and being the group's sub-vocalist....well, that's saying something...