HI I AM BACK!!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by straykidslover04, Sep 19, 2019.

1. straykidslover04

Currency:
    STANNING ATEEZ
    So i haven't been active in the longest time! Its been almost a year i believe! How are you guys?!

I just thought that i should give a re-introduction because i've been in-active for the longest time:(

A little bit about me:

I am 15 years old and i am from America. I stan multiple groups. Such as: ATEEZ(my ult), Monsta X, NCT, BlackPink, (G)I-DLE, Dreamcatcher, Stray Kids, A.C.E, Seventeen, and CLC!

I do know 35+ groups as of right now. Right now i am having a bias crisis. I can't choose just one bias and i pretty much stan the whole group. Take ATEEZ for example. My ult bias is Seonghwa, but i stan the entire group cause i have a hard time choosing who i love the most.

My bias in ATEEZ is Seonghwa and the rest of the group. My bias in Monsta X is Kihyun, I.M, and Jooheon. My bias in Stray Kids is Bang Chan, Changbin, and Jisung and possibly the whole group now:(. In NCT, its Jaehyun,Taeil, Mark and Haechan

If there is anything you would like to know about me, let me know:)

Bye Bye! I hope to be more active!

King_Zest and Tuturuu like this.
  2. King_Zest

King_Zest Married to @MotoMoto_Hyung

Currency:
    Welcome back! ^^

Tuturuu and straykidslover04 like this.
  3. cactus22

cactus22 Newbie

Currency:
    Welcome back!

straykidslover04 likes this.
  4. resslerkeen

resslerkeen Newbie

Currency:
    Hey all.

So sad news in K-Pop world right now. Our lovely peach Sulli has left us and has started her new journey in the Good Place.

As Sulli was loved by many people in the industry, I thought it would be nice to make a compilation of posts expressing condolences and/or commemoration for Sulli.

I'm going to do my best to stay as updated as possible, but please feel free to leave a comment and link if y'all see any updates.Appvalley TutuApp Tweakbox

Also, I'll do my best to translated any untranslated ones once I have some spare time. But if anyone wants to do so, please feel free! I'll link your translation in the OP.

#4 resslerkeen, Oct 19, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2019